CNRP OOC Thread

Stormcrow

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've seen some people use the tag semi-private/semi-classified.  What exactly does that mean?

In my experience, some public viewing has taken place, inadvertent or otherwise, but not all details are available.

Like, say some member of the public sees a tank parked in a yard at a military installation, they know its a tank, they know the general shape, but they know nothing else about it basically, other than it is a tank and it exists. The engine, the gun, the armor could all be considered classified.

That's what I usually assume when I see/use Semi-Private/Semi-Classified.

Ah, that makes sense.  Cool cool.  Also, why would you use the south korean artillery when poland makes a system that is pretty much the same and looks cooler.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AHS_Krab

Edited by KaiserMelech Mikhail

Ah, that makes sense.  Cool cool.  Also, why would you use the south korean artillery when poland makes a system that is pretty much the same and looks cooler.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AHS_Krab

I know about the Krab, I just felt like using something else... meh... personal preference...

Is it because 'Crab' is the single most unthreatening name for a weapon ever devised?

"Look out, commander! They've sent in the Crabs! We're $%&@ed!"

"Och, lad, just pray they don't send in the Lobsters."

Apparently Poland invades Scotland in the near future.

If it is a decent weapon, it will be feared. Panzer enthusiasts are all excited when it comes to rats and mice.

Edit: And those weren't even decent weapon concepts.

Edited by Evangeline Anovilis

Concerning my previously alluded to reentry.

A conversation with Zoot Zoot on #CNRP has me doubting my ability to play around here.

Sorry for making a ruckus and backing down.

Ok so just so I have a chance to defend myself here.

I said that you are too lazy to write new material and progress in CNRP like everybody else has done since your last visit. You rely on nothing but your legacy and ego to roleplay and it is always the same thing, every single time, and after reviewing your latest posts, I have not been proven wrong. You continually talk about how it used to be and now how it is now.

i also said that you have a fantastic imagination and writing ability, but because all you do now is post recycled stuff from your previous posts, its boring and not interesting, but because you refuse to move on and even /try/ something something new and different along the lines of the general and more popular line of roleplay seen by the community, you will just get rolled and leave again, and that last part is taken from your own words. You also admitted that your too lazy to do anything else even though you could do it easily.

I will also point out, that posting something like that, and not explaining what I said and why, is a very crappy thing to do and something I never expected the revered Generalissimo to do. Prick.

Must say, Generalissimo's posts get at least as much attention as yours. Wouldn't therefore say they are boring.

Telling Generalissimo that his posts are uninteresting, altough they aren't isn't really a nice thing to do either. Way to discourage people from actually rejoining.

Eva, frankly, they are boring because I have read it before, that's the point I am making. As for him re-joining, I don't mind either way, he has got it into his head that you need to be big and "relevant" to RP here, I wonder where he got that from... With that attitude it won't matter if he comes back or not. If he comes back and goes back to Procinta, he will just get rolled or leave anyway, and because he in his own words, not just my own, is too lazy to do anything else, it doesnt leave much to the imagination.

I am not a polite or a nice person, but I am honest about things and when I say he is a good writer and has a good imagination, I mean it, but if he won't apply himself and even try something new, I wont sit here and sing his praises.

Polynesians wonder why we're constantly being referred to in these declarations and why you're disrespecting the most feared of our Glorious Empire's Warriors?  

-Office of the First Minister of the Imperial Pacific Republic

OOC:  You do know I own Polynesia right?

Sarah Tintagyl might have implied showing up as such.

Darn any miscommunication that may have taken place.

Any oversights can be corrected with a few minor adjustments.

Real objective is a bloodbath carried out between KaiserMelech Mikhail, Sarah Tintagyl, and Generalissimo.

We'll have to fix it with # CNRP's handy channel of IRC on Coldfront.

Sarah is Empress, so hers was a technically true statement even if a joke

Having just returned I take whatever current players are saying at face value.

I lack any other way of knowing what's going on.

That was a little far going for a joke considering how much effort I  put in thing now that shall never be posted.

I hope Sarah didn't really just do what you implied to me.

We all feel miserable here at times - or at least I have - but CNRP requires you to adapt and simply enjoy what you do. My problem is that I don't interact enough with others but I get enough self-satisfaction to write out my own ideas that I can do okay in seclusion but I thrive with others. General, you just need to try to get along with others and try new things. Step out of your comfort zone :)

Seriously I get angry when I'm purposefully excluded.  Then I destroy things.  Its far better to let me be apathetic and disinterested on my own.

I didn't purposefully exclude you. 

That was kind of something initially that was hastily assembled on IRC.

Heck, if you're up for a friendly slaughter followed by low intensity tribal intentionally lower technology warfare I'm still game.

From all your usual style of warfare I kind of assumed you wouldn't be very interested.

Double assuming you wouldn't be interested as our traditionally lack of roleplaying interaction.

Edited by Generalissimo

General, you just need to try to get along with others and try new things. Step out of your comfort zone :)

I was trying new-ish things. . . and wrecked by unforeseen events  :wacko:

Or just don't believe everything certain people say.

Where do I draw lines between a gullible idiot and baseless paranoia?

If somehow I can't actually trust Sarah of all people who in Mod's name can I trust?

Edited by Generalissimo