CNRP OOC Thread

Stormcrow

Fun little fact Slavorussia existed concurrently with a noticeably smaller Soviet Union and Cold War still happened somehow.

As 100% of the Soviet's technological developments still happened even as a nation with less territory.

(Also didn't seemingly changed anything related to Cold War. . . errrr. . . somehow)

Likely balanced by the United Stats of America not having any of the western coast or Aleutian.

Oh yeah, I forgot Communist East Germany never reunited with West Germany post Soviet era.

I still might be missing something.

Not in rebooted Russia.

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Continuity exists as people want it to. Whitewashing previous RPs is a Thing and I presume Melech's alluding to that. I dunno though, only Justinian could answer it with accuracy.

What happens if different people somehow different continuity?

In character how do nations with vastly opposing chronologies make anything vaguely resembling sense of each other?

Concerning my previously alluded to reentry.

A conversation with Zoot Zoot on #CNRP has me doubting my ability to play around here.

Sorry for making a ruckus and backing down.

Don't know what Zoot said, but I think you should talk to people with more of an idea what is possible and what is not.

Oh I see how it is, blaming it on Zoots not ok but you all are quick to blame Triyun!

We have to chase you, because you're the Triyun that CNRP deserves, just not the one it needs right now.  So we'll chase you, because you can take it.  Because you're not a hero, you're a silent guardian, a watchful protector, a dark Triyun.

Oh I see how it is, blaming it on Zoots not ok but you all are quick to blame Triyun!

You're like Obama, an easy scapegoat for all our troubles.

By the way, I blame you for the guy who can't drive in wintery weather that I got stuck behind yesterday on my way home from work. :awesome:

You're like Obama, an easy scapegoat for all our troubles.

By the way, I blame you for the guy who can't drive in wintery weather that I got stuck behind yesterday on my way home from work. :awesome:

I thought Justinian was Obama.

Edited by KaiserMelech Mikhail

See, I would think you, out of all people, would not blame Justinian for all your troubles. Seeing as he's nice enough to provide a hand to hold while he guides you through the turmoil that CNRP is.

Of course I don't blame Justinian for all my problems.  Like everyone else, I blame the Armenians.