CNRP OOC Thread

Stormcrow

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But I was replying to what you told me in this conversation, where you said "it does not carry the Sukhoi name as lkfht only named it so."  Su is short for Sukhoi, much like Il is short for Ilyushin, Tu is short for Tupolev, and MiG is short for Mikoyan-Gurevich.  

Look, this doesn't have to be this hard.  Just pay Justinian a billion rubles in licencing fees and give him 10% of your profits and this whole thing will go away.

Show him the might of the Russian working class that has been cheated.

Eva, my advice would be this:

If Rota doesn't play nice, scrub the rp.

Thanks for the advice. I'll for now look whether things go nice, if not, then I will consult with Melech and Justinian. Though I can say, if this action starts to get really retarded, I'll advocate wiping parts, if not the entirety of people's RPs concerning Cyprus.

Not really.  They aren't selling them and profiting off their theft.  You are.  So there are 3 ways this is going to go away.

1. You pay the licencing fee and fork over a slice of your profits.

2. You start changing names and stats.

3. We have a CNRP version of this.

That was propaganda. 

Most surveys in the real world do not poll every single person of that nation. For example when they say "80% of Americans like pie" they don't issue a ballot to every American. I could have polled 100 people or 100,000, the survey never stated it.

The difference between narrative and statements, you as an ic entity can state something as propaganda. However when you do it in the form of narrative it becomes factual which in line with the rules is illegal.

And don't worry about my stats, I will have more than enough left to handle this thing.

• 2 weeks later...

i'm totally down for an alternate timeline game that lasts a month or two where we're all in the 80s together.

Who said anything even slightly related to alternate timeline?

I'm talking grade-A CNRP 100% canon.

It would apply to anyone character who might have actually been around in the 1980's.

Obviously the nations themselves would be all before cataclysm.

CNRP's history doesn't exactly parallel Earth's of course. 

A few nations from CNRP's dawn possessed histories going that far back. . .

. . . and really could legitimately claim continuity of government from the 1980's.

A few difference I can already think of between ours and CNRP's 1980's. . .

Tahoe was founded in 1845.

Slavorussia originated in year one Anno Domini.

Tibet remained a sovereign country.

Russany was Finland.

Procinctia was around in the 1980's.

That's merely what I can think of from top of memory.

Edited by Generalissimo

Nyet!  In 1980, all of Russia was part of our unbreakable union of free-born republics!

Fun little fact Slavorussia existed concurrently with a noticeably smaller Soviet Union and Cold War still happened somehow.

As 100% of the Soviet's technological developments still happened even as a nation with less territory.

(Also didn't seemingly changed anything related to Cold War. . . errrr. . . somehow)

Likely balanced by the United Stats of America not having any of the western coast or Aleutian.

Oh yeah, I forgot Communist East Germany never reunited with West Germany post Soviet era.

I still might be missing something.

Edited by Generalissimo