• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

1-10 = failure

11-100 = success 

------

62 = success

11 = success (barely)

Actually, 11 is just as good an outcome out of the pool of 90 possible positive outcomes as every one of the other 89. The proximity to the outcomes 1-10 does not really say anything about the likelyhood that it could have ended as one of those (which is the same 10% as with every other number). So, I'd say it's not just "barely" a success.

Ok so I am finally settled in college and everything. Can anyone tell me what exactly happened and what do I do need to do at this point? I am guessing my people already auto-surrendered or whatever?

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/117744-operation-enduring-wolf/page-2

Start reading.

And I suggest reading it thoroughly before responding.

Actually, 11 is just as good an outcome out of the pool of 90 possible positive outcomes as every one of the other 89. The proximity to the outcomes 1-10 does not really say anything about the likelyhood that it could have ended as one of those (which is the same 10% as with every other number). So, I'd say it's not just "barely" a success.

It was an attempt at humor...  :facepalm:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...