Judgment Declares War on Murder Inc

Arcane

Here's some basic stats comparing various alliances involved in The Judgment:

The Defendant:

Murder - from 463,029 -> 430,137 (7% decrease) - 66 nations (20% of Murder) in Anarchy

Murder has received 320+ attacks in the last 12-15 hours. It is fortunate for them that they were already geared up to take out the Roman Empire, or this would have been a much more lopsided day for them.

The Prosecutors:

GDA - from 158,693 -> 157,971 (.5% decrease) - 28 nations (22% of GDA) in Anarchy

Roman Empire - from 135,948 -> 124,289 (9% decrease) - 87 nations (70% of RE) in Anarchy*

Crimson Empire - from 118,187 -> 122,679 (3.8% increase) - 7 nations (8% of CE) in Anarchy

United White - 119,246 -> 119,031 (even) - 15 nations (17% of UW) in Anarchy

FARK - 102,131 -> 112,024 (9.8% increase) - 7 nations (9% of FARK) in Anarchy

Orange Juice - 103,060 -> 109,946 (6.8% increase) - 9 nations (11% of OJ) in Anarchy

Wolverines - 47,392 -> 48,593 (2.5% increase) - 5 nations (15% of W) in Anarchy

Ubercon - 38,074 -> 40,379 (6% increase) - 1 nation (4% of Ubes) in Anarchy

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Total = 822,281 -> 834,912 (1.5% increase in overall NS)

Murder, Inc needs several unlikely events to happen simultaneously in order to survive The Judgment:

1) They need some help from outside their alliance. They are already in about 800 wars with 66 Anarchies...both of these numbers are predicted to jump considerably in the next 12 hours. The Prosecutors have double their NS strength and they are getting stronger and stronger as the hours go by. But unfortunately for Murder, their allies have not yet come to their aid, which makes the outside observer wonder if maybe the allies realize that the collective resolve of The Judgment may also lead to their own demise.

2) They need to wake up their inactives. Their current membership of Murder less their anarchied nations is 266. Multiply that times their current alliance activity (79%) and that leaves them only 210 active members that are able to counter attack. Assuming that each of these is already in 2+ wars, they can only counter-attack 400 times (on a very good and lucky day) without stretching themselves too thin.

3) They need to halt their expected attrition. They have lost 5 members so far in the last 12 hours. If that trickle becomes a flood, Murder, Inc. is doomed...forever...

4) They need the Prosecutors to muddle up badly by not getting their members out to the Trial of the Century. The Prosecutors could have easily put this away last night if they had mustered twice the response and hit Murder with 600 declarations...but so far it is only 300+...it will be interesting to see if they can "Rally the Troops".

5) They need to hope that the unaligned nations in CN:TE (The "None Factor") don't realize that this is a prime opportunity to take out their biggest threat to individual survival. The None's have 187 nations who are not currently in Anarchy that could make a HUGE statement against the block bully right now.

*The Roman Empire was already bleeding NS with 300+ wars in progress prior to the beginning of The Judgment.

EDIT = The system just updated...Murder now has 104 Anarchies.

Edited by BenDale

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fenrisulfr of Dark Iron? Naw, nevermind, common name.

Thanks for the update though, our internal numbers had showed us that this was a much closer percentage than the one posted too :D

Yeah.. the CN:TE servers just updated showing 104 in anarchy. Seems to be a bit of a lag

man i was hoping you would at least put together a decent coalition of alliances, all i see there are rag tag units that think far too highyly of themselves. Dont' worry we'll show you what happens when you mess with Murder Inc.

also what the hell, i'm the arrogant face of murder inc and NO ONE bothers to even attack my nation? i'm a little disappointed :(

Edited by elborrador

Traitor? ummmm sure? :rolleyes:

well leaking private information to our enemies and signing treaties with alliances we were about to go to war against simply to piss us off is a traitor in my book. If you want to call it something else, go for it but don't expect me to be all sunshine and rainbows for the way warlordz treated us this round.

The second part I did. :lol: But leaking private information? What are you on mate? I can haz some? plox? :huh:

its part of my secret stash. I guess i tend to see attack plans as reletivley private information, but i guess i'm just crazy.

Wasn't it you that kept telling us we should declare on RE anyways? yeah, wonder why you were saying that ;)

its part of my secret stash. I guess i tend to see attack plans as reletivley private information, but i guess i'm just crazy.

Wasn't it you that kept telling us we should declare on RE anyways? yeah, wonder why you were saying that ;)

1st part: You tell everyone who joins your IRC channel who you will attack... I never told anyone.

2nd part: no

Nice stats (earlier). I saw somewhere an interesting figure on the ratio of anarchies, actually favoring Murder Inc. This'll be real good when the allies come in (assuming they do).

oh trust me they will. There is a rhyme and reason for everything ;)

Just remember, not of the Judgment alliances have entered the war yet. When they do, I expect total victory.

total victory won't be achieved through force of numbers. The real question is, can you keep your moral up? The last large coalition failed to keep their moral up against MI/IDIOT in r2 and thats why murder inc won that round.

The bonds that tie you guys are loose indeed and i don't see it being very long before they start to fray and fall apart.

I'm a bit confused about the NAACW trolling, considering that we are unlinked in any way, shape, or form to this coalition. elb, I suggest you remember that NAACW is led by four people, not just Hisk, so regardless of your personal feelings about him, we are not your enemy here, unless you choose to make us so.

I'm a bit confused about the NAACW trolling, considering that we are unlinked in any way, shape, or form to this coalition. elb, I suggest you remember that NAACW is led by four people, not just Hisk, so regardless of your personal feelings about him, we are not your enemy here, unless you choose to make us so.

i troll hisk cause i love him ;)

It is funny how many alliances have joined under the 'Judgement' to just take out one alliance. Thank you for making Murder Inc feel special, especially when it needs so many alliances to take us on.

Me <3 Judgement because they make me feel special.

Yes, clearly. <_<

actually i do, he knows this. Warlordz were very good allies to murder inc. and they deserve praise for how they handled themselves last round. they were pound for pound the best alliance in the game last round, and they know that. Fact is MI owes a lot to them.

That said, we have a lot of allies still and they are just as tenacious, if not more so, and this is goig to be one helluva fight.

It is funny how many alliances have joined under the 'Judgement' to just take out one alliance. Thank you for making Murder Inc feel special, especially when it needs so many alliances to take us on.

Me <3 Judgement because they make me feel special.

Maybe because your the largest alliance in the game and in order to "take you on", they need a lot of alliances? That doesn't mean your good with war...don't feel so special.

Yes, NAAW has no stance in the war yet. We're not going to be trolling around in here...if anyone has, you have no reason to and you look like an idiot.

Oh and I believe when you're out numbered by a large sum, you are not likely to come out unharmed. I can tell everyone one thing, no one will win this war. Everyone will be damaged...some smaller alliances will be curbstomped and #1 will be up for grabs again. The alliance that takes #1 does not win, but only creates a new threat for the rest of us. They too will get a coalition to attack, it will be stronger and bigger each time with less mistakes then the previous.