Judgment Declares War on Murder Inc

Arcane

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to thank the three attackers who thought attacking me would be successful. I gained money both by means of defending and attacking, and the sad thing is...two of the people attacking me are MoW's for the alliances involved. Good show, good show. And Oh my! I'm still not in anarchy. Glad to see the efficiency of this united front at it's best. Heads of military failing to anarchy one target? Nonsense that could never happen!

I'd like to thank the three attackers who thought attacking me would be successful. I gained money both by means of defending and attacking, and the sad thing is...two of the people attacking me are MoW's for the alliances involved. Good show, good show. And Oh my! I'm still not in anarchy. Glad to see the efficiency of this united front at it's best. Heads of military failing to anarchy one target? Nonsense that could never happen!

I hope you enjoyed the $17 you got from me. Don't spend it all in one place!

Speaking of efficiency...

<Aetherius_Princeps[NX]> his efficiency is too high for me to do anything

:)

I hope you enjoyed the $17 you got from me. Don't spend it all in one place!

Speaking of efficiency...

<Aetherius_Princeps[NX]> his efficiency is too high for me to do anything

:)

Which further proves my point on how someone with a soldier efficiency so much greater than mine and still failed to anarchy me.

-SNIP-

Murder Inc:

You're arrogant.

You treat Nations and Alliances with no respect.

You believe you can do whatever you want with impunity,

including declaring war on one of us.

We're here to show you that's not the case

Judgment hereby declares war on Murder Inc.

If you are in Murder Inc and DO NOT want to be destroyed, you have 24 hours to change your AA to "Judgment POW". Any Murder Inc nation that switches to "Judgment POW" will be given peace on the condition that you DO NOT:

• Return fire
    Return to Murder Inc
    Engage in this war in any other way

Any other alliances retaliating will also be attacked swiftly and harshly! Do not make the mistake of assuming the below-signed Alliances are the only ones on our side.

-SNIP-

Murder-propaganda.png

Edited by Aeternus

Were we getting too big?

Sorry about that, maybe we'll try and do worse in round 4.

This had nothing to do with your size but your alliances policies. We had all kinds of raids from your alliance and their raid everyone policy . If you expected us to not defend our members you would be very mistaken.

Also

We promise cake and ice cream to all our PoW's.

This had nothing to do with your size but your alliances policies. We had all kinds of raids from your alliance and their raid everyone policy . If you expected us to not defend our members you would be very mistaken.

Also

We promise cake and ice cream to all our PoW's.

You can only expect us to believe that to some degree.

You can only expect us to believe that to some degree.

Truly if your alliance didn't threaten war for the defense of our members..then we wouldn't be here today. We aren't going to go cower for peace. You could of been just as small and it would of been war.

EDIT ADD:

Granted if you weren't attacking GDA members in the first place...probably wouldn't be an issue. But your alliance did. If these were the flawed policies of your membership then you have yourself to blame..if it was your leadership...then blame them.

EDIT ADD ADD: :D

ANd let me be ever more frank. We tried on the first war that was declared on us to abide by your ignorant policy. That war just cleared earlier today. So don't assume that it had anything to do with your size but a leadership that threatened war for DEFENSE.

Edited by BastardofGod