Factories and Labor Camps

amiles

I'm not entirely sure if this is a bug or not. But when I purchased Factories today they cost me $150k each. I looked at the list of other improvements I could buy and it told me that Labor Camps cost me $150k as well. According to the Index it is still $80k and $50k respectively and there isn't anything in Admin's update log about these changes.

Is it a change or a bug?

If it the latter can I get my $350k back (I bought 5 factories, 5*70k=350k)

7-24-2007

- The cost of some improvements, aircraft, cruise misslies, and nukes have been increased in the game.

- Defeat alert messages are more damaging and 5% of a nations money reserves can now be destroyed (not stolen) up to $5 million when a nation is defeated. (This cap will probably be increased to around 10% and $10 mil after the current war is over.)

- Decreased the upkeep cost of infrastructure for nations with more than 5,000 infrastructure.

- Updated my avatar to something more appropriate.

The new Cyber Nations Information Index was created from some old topics and some of the information in it was out of date. The in-game purchases represented the correct figures and I have corrected the statistical errors in the index.