For Airme's blood pressure

Delta1212

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone is pretty much arguing the same point here.

IDIOT - we are here to have fun and do as we please without barriers

GENIUS - we are here to have fun, IDIOT are ruining it so we will topple them and make it fun, we don't want them to win

So if another alliance looks as if it is about to win, are we all going to gang up on them? But then there will be the back stabbing talk, even though I thought treaties and blocs and party groups were being avoided for TE?

I dare not complain though, since that will mean I am taking TE seriously.

^ I love you.

Edit:

@ FV - you still haven't told me how your brownie was... sad.gif

Well, we kinda snuck into the imperial palace and laced the brownies. Figured we'd get Airme but it was just little old FV sitting in the emperor's chair speaking as if he was controlling what was going on. He'll be waking up pretty soon now.

Edited by Perconte

^ I love you.

Edit:

Well, we kinda snuck into the imperial palace and laced the brownies. Figured we'd get Airme but it was just little old FV sitting in the emperor's chair speaking as if She was controlling what was going on. She'll be waking up pretty soon now.

I'm a GIRL. Also, I've chose to leave these forums because I realized how harsh my posts were. I apologize to those I may have gotten angry.

The brownie was good actually. :awesome: :awesome:

Edited by FreedomvilleAT

Hello lady, you seem lost. To comment on Youtube you need to go back three miles and take a right.

Have a nice day!

:wacko:

Look, I apologized. I'm only here so I'm not seen as a man anymore! No arguing and no flaming from me.

Edited by FreedomvilleAT

Seriously, people on the outnumbering side in a war need to stop be so $@y about their slots not being filled. It happens all the time, and it's just so lame.

Edit: Word filter, a synonym for my word could be arrogant I suppose.

Context tends to be usefull.

Someone entirely uninvolved was saying he'd attack the next one taking the game too seriously, so in the non-serious sense I asked him to fill a defensive slot.

It's not taking the game seriously that's the problem here, it's miscommunication leading to anger.

I have a right to my opinion. Attack me if you don't like it (or rather, wait til I'm done having fun spying and tell you what my nation is. Then you can attack it.).

Look, I'm done telling people that they should just run around and shoot stuff. I was wrong about that. A little fun political posturing makes a game interesting. But you and others are actually causing bad blood between players, and I'm 99% sure that our lord Admin did not intend for TE to be that kind of game.

Arctic is a class act.

-Bama

MURDER INC WINS!!!! :awesome:

5. We do not plan on pursuing this war past the first week, but we will extend it another week to ensure that our fellow genius alliances can get out of the war without being left hanging

Just checking to see if this is still the case.

If your fellow genius alliances wanted out of the war I'm sure meeting with Airme could result in that. But s it is I'm seeing no attempts at peace, which is kinda contradictory to what you're saying.

Just checking to see if this is still the case.

If your fellow genius alliances wanted out of the war I'm sure meeting with Airme could result in that. But s it is I'm seeing no attempts at peace, which is kinda contradictory to what you're saying.

NAAC pulled out a few days ago bud. Check our forums.