Infra Jump Calculator

Taishaku

So I have two different Infra Jump calculators and they give me different results.

The first is Mr FixIt's, the other is Arkady of Phobos' (updated by TheBFG).

Which one is more reliable... it's a difference of 13m. O_O"

Edited by Taishaku

I assume it's the 5000 infra jump. You should need about $2-9mil for that (to buy 20-60 infrastructure). 30-40 infra should be enough for most nations.

Oh. Great. So Mr FixIt is more accurate? Arkady tells me 170. Oo

Does the GRL change any of this?

Isn't Mr. FixIt outdated or am I thinking of a different one?

Mr. Fixit has two calcs. One that calculates any Infra purchase (to get the cash needed for X or the Infra levels you can get with Y money) and another that calculates jumps in particular. The jump one is outdated, the other one is not. Confusing, I know.

Mr. Fixit has two calcs. One that calculates any Infra purchase (to get the cash needed for X or the Infra levels you can get with Y money) and another that calculates jumps in particular. The jump one is outdated, the other one is not. Confusing, I know.

So I stick to Arkady's. It's 18m for roughly 170.

Yeah, I just use the one I made for myself. I don't keep up with all the crazy tools people make these days.

Plus, since mine is personally, I don't need any kind of user interface. I can just reprogram it when I want to try out something different. :awesome:

The MFO calc is way off - it calculates final upkeep per level correctly but makes the massive error of calculating total upkeep costs by multiplying by the next jump point (eg. 3000 or 5000), not the final level you'd actually be at (eg. 3150 or 5150). This may seem like a small difference but since you're talking about only very small increases in income too, it is a gives you a result that is massively under, so the calc is effectively useless.

I just checked out Arkadys calc and it seems pretty accurate. It makes a few small assumptions that will cause it to be a little off, such as basing pop per infra on the actual pop/infra ratio which also depends on land, but this shouldn't matter much unless you have well over 10 times as much land as infra, and is far more accurate than the MFO calc which assumpes a flat 10 pop/infra.

Hello

would you please give me download link of all aclculators and tools for CN game?

You'd be luck to get something like that from somebody outside your alliance. I would highly suggest joining a relatively advanced alliance if you want tools like that.

• 2 weeks later...
I have already joined to an alliance. but it seems there is not any tools there

in fact i was the only member who had GS CALCULATOR there

If your alliance is unable to provide you with access to any sort of assistance on nation building; it might not be the best alliance for you to be joining then... :unsure:

• 2 months later...

I have a brand new question but since its a stupid one, I'd like to post it in an old thread instead of making a new one. Hoorah.

Can someone try to explain to me more thoroughly what an Infra Jump is? I know that its when you reach a certain point in infrastructure and your upkeep increases by a certain percentage, but thats all i know really. I'd like to know things like when the jumps are, how to handle them, and so on. Any information would be awesome!

Edited by Action Jackson

CN Utilities <---- click the link

I have a brand new question but since its a stupid one, I'd like to post it in an old thread instead of making a new one. Hoorah.

Can someone try to explain to me more thoroughly what an Infra Jump is? I know that its when you reach a certain point in infrastructure and your upkeep increases by a certain percentage, but thats all i know really. I'd like to know things like when the jumps are, how to handle them, and so on. Any information would be awesome!

When you pass a certain point, in your case the 2000 infra mark, infra upkeep will increase by a fixed amount (before multipliers) e.g. $5. Because of this, your bills will increase by a certain amount, e.g. 100k, and you would thus lose income just by exceeding that 2000 mark. Players work around that by buying a lot of infra, e.g. 150, in one go to take you up to 2100-2200; and because infra increases your taxes - the new increase in taxes will outweigh the increase in bills, and so you don't actually suffer a loss... complicated, I know :rolleyes:

Basically buy a load of infra so that your increase in tax = increase in bills.

Edited by dealmaster13