2 suggestions

In regards to spying :

Spies cost $100' date='000 each to purchase ...

Incite Government Propaganda (New desired government randomly chosen) = $100,000 + (3 x enemy nation strength)

Incite Religious Propaganda (New desired religion randomly chosen) = $100,000 + (3 x enemy nation strength)

Change DEFCON Level (New level randomly chosen) = $150,000 + (5 x enemy nation strength)

etc.

it seems like spying is useless as of now.

I'd propose that, like everything else, the price be less than regular CN

no one's going to want to dish out 500k just to destroy 5 infra, you know?

it's more cost effective to take the nuke than spy it away (if anyone could get nukes)

I'd propose that spies go down to only 25k to buy, and that all of the cost calculations simply be dropped by 1/4.

this would make, say, destroying a nuke to start at 125k. this is still a large amount of coin, but it's infinitely more reasonable than what it currently is.

maybe more than 1/4...

and secondly, in regards to nuclear weapons, I propose that the infra minimum for buying nukes be lifted. it's hard enough to get 750 infra by the end of the update, but doing it AND being able to buy and use the nukes seems almost impossible. What was the highest anyone got infra wise last update? I think it was about 350 (correct me if I'm wrong)

-zig

the first one still applies.

spies still seem overly expensive.

basically everything else got lessened, why not spies too?

I've halved the cost to purchase and operate spies. Those who purchased their spies at the full price prior to today's update have been refunded the difference.