denied registration?

so while registration was open for all of 30 seconds, I tried to get in, but was told I couldn't register a new account because I had already registered an account. So then I try to login to the account I had before the reset and I can't login. wtf?

We have a nation resetting bug. I too was affected, nevermind I started about 1 second after update.

What is funny is that for the first second, I could collect taxes. XD

Edited by Havvy

Normally you could clear your browser cache and that would resolve the issue but with all the signup slots getting allocated so quickly there isn't anything you can do at this point but wait for the public tournament round to begin.

Normally you could clear your browser cache and that would resolve the issue but with all the signup slots getting allocated so quickly there isn't anything you can do at this point but wait for the public tournament round to begin.

Does this mean that the second reset spots got taken already? :blink:

Nevermind, disregard this. :P

Edited by Boogeyman657

i had that thought, but by the time i could do anything all the slots were taken up as you said :(

is the public round really going to start in november, or later this month as the registration page states?

Does this mean that the second reset spots got taken already? :blink:

It took less than a minute and a half to fill all 200 spots. We won't have this problem when we move to the public tournament rounds.

I didn't have that problem. My Internet died exactly two minutes before update. :psyduck:

Ironically, that probably caused me to get in because my iPhone didn't have the page cached. Woo 7th nation.

I saw that

<Lavo> 50 secs

* Delta1212[RIA] has quit IRC (Ping timeout)

<destro> oooh omen

<Lord_Doom[RIA]> lol delta