Is it too late to get into this?

Dude, it cutoff at 12:00:00 AM US central time, I got screwed over aswell.

Personally I think it's by invite only. Only certain IP's are allowed to apply, that is what I believe.

I feel 200 people are hand picked by Admin and their IP's are put on an allowed list

and they get to register while the rest of us poor !@#$%^&* are just screwed.

Indeed, Admin handpicked us select few after many hours of careful study, including politically insignificant nobodies like myself.

:unsure:

Edited by jangel

Indeed, Admin handpicked us select few after many hours of careful study, including politically insignificant nobodies like myself.

:unsure:

Your in a continuum alliance as is most of the posters that are bragging about getting in.

It seems to be limited to the Continuum and 1V. My alliance is a MDP ally of NpO. I don't see really any Bleu. :(

Your in a continuum alliance as is most of the posters that are bragging about getting in.

It seems to be limited to the Continuum and 1V. My alliance is a MDP ally of NpO. I don't see really any Bleu. :(

....GOD isn't in Continuum or 1V. Neither is Fark.

The date is the 4th... it resets at midnight, and then you can sign up for the second alpha test.

-Bama

Yup, you can sign up at midnight, like I tried too. yeah riiight. I hit register exactly at midnight, no dice. Kinda got slapped in the face. sad thing is, Admin won't remedy the situation.

If I were admin and somebody got screwed over like this, I would send a special invite as consolation. He's admin, he can do anything. He wrote this game, coding an invite should be no problem. 1 other guy got the same treatment. The last round had 210 nations, 202 should be no problem. all it would take is for Admin to create 2 nations over there and copy/paste our

CN standard info.

Your are placing the blame at others (i.e. the admin) but you are the one too blame.

How? I was one of the first to hit register and I'm still not in. I hit register at 12:00:00 AM US central time (update). It was either IP filtering or system failure. Maybe a buggy reset script. I hit register before any of you hit register.

Your are placing the blame at others (i.e. the admin) but you are the one too blame.

All I'm saying is Admin should make it right and create nations for me and Guffy using our CN standard info, as we experienced system failure that was beyond our control. and since we hit register within the 1 minute and 30 second window. Therefore we are technically 2 of the 200 nations slots.

Edited by Themistocles

All I'm saying is Admin should make it right and create nations for me and Guffy using our CN standard info, as we experienced system failure that was beyond our control. and since we hit register within the 1 minute and 30 second window. Therefore we are technically 2 of the 200 nations slots.

Sigh.... You should just have refreshed again and everything would be ok. You didn't, so please stop this nonsense it is making you and your alliance look dumb, in my opinion.

Edited by kriekfreak

I applied exactly at update and was able to register but know a lot who couldn't. It was a random thing, so there is no point in complaining. At any rate, this round is still a testing round and the next round after this 8/15, is suppose to be the launch of the Beta.

@Themosticles,

Quit whining. No one was "selected" or "hand picked" by admin like you keep suggesting in other threads, they were just quicker than you. Guess what, I tried to register right at 12:00, finished the form at exactly 11 seconds later, I had a stop watch. Would have been in the round had I not misspelled my password, I had my email page open on another tab too.

Other people were quicker. Get over it. You'll be able to play on the 15th. R-E-L-A-X. =.='

Geez guys, chill out. The rounds resets in about 11 days anyway, it's not like anyone can build their nations at all in that amount of time. What will matter is when it actually opens up for real. But since everyone can register you don't need to worry about it.

And what happened to all the :wub: admin stuff? Cmon guys, it's awesome that CN:TE is coming back - just be happy that the admin is working out the bugs (most of them anyway) before we start.

No it's just mod bias. Hey you got in, I was among the first to hit register. I got screwed.

Enjoy your break from the forums for this little comment. There was no mod bias, no IP filters, no conspiracy to allow everyone in alpha testing but you. If you look at the time displays at the top right hand corner of CN and CN:TE you'll see that they aren't exactly synced up, close but not exact, and certainly not exact to any atomic clocks. I needed ~200 alpha testers and got ~200 alpha testers very quickly. To those who didn't get in I've already made a comment about that here:

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=29959

I hit register before any of you hit register.

I love how you know that.. There's only so many deer in the Alpha Forest bucko, and every bullet has a name on it. Yours hit a tree stand, and deflected into your eye.

o/ admin for bringing back the competitive drive that is CN.

Edited by Amoshi

Yup, you can sign up at midnight, like I tried too. yeah riiight. I hit register exactly at midnight, no dice. Kinda got slapped in the face. sad thing is, Admin won't remedy the situation.

If I were admin and somebody got screwed over like this, I would send a special invite as consolation. He's admin, he can do anything. He wrote this game, coding an invite should be no problem. 1 other guy got the same treatment. The last round had 210 nations, 202 should be no problem. all it would take is for Admin to create 2 nations over there and copy/paste our

CN standard info.

OMG EBIL ADMIN CONSPIRACY!!!! Dude, this isn't a UFO enthusiast convention. Conspiracies are not everywhere. The issue was that you need to refresh and/or clear your cache... several people had that issue. And in case you didn't notice, a bunch of us who were in last time didn't get in either. One of our Triumvirs missed it by seconds. Me and one other UW member tried to register via cell phone and didn't get signal. Is there a conspiracy between Admin and Verizon to keep us out? No.

As for your BLEU allegation, you seem to have missed the fact that Sponge was in the last Alpha (not sure about this one), and that several CIS (who aren't BLEU but are NpO allies like you) were also in. I'm sure there were WAY more Polars and Polar allies, those are just a few I saw.

-Bama

Enjoy your break from the forums for this little comment. There was no mod bias, no IP filters, no conspiracy to allow everyone in alpha testing but you. If you look at the time displays at the top right hand corner of CN and CN:TE you'll see that they aren't exactly synced up, close but not exact, and certainly not exact to any atomic clocks. I needed ~200 alpha testers and got ~200 alpha testers very quickly. To those who didn't get in I've already made a comment about that here:

Even though it was said before by a couple of people, thank you Admin. I'm surprised you didn't warn or banned him on the day he was complaining about it.

Sorry Admin. CN isn't synchronized with any Atomic clocks, but I am. I verified it. CN runs 45 seconds slower than I do.

I clicked at 12:00:00 AM. CN's clock was 11:59:15 (45 second lag) When I clicked at 12:01:00 CN's clock was 12:00:15.

My apologies to all. I hope your a forgiving lot. atm I could care less about CN:TE, I have bigger fish to fry atm.