Is it too late to get into this?

This round is just testing. However, will the winners of this testing round be counted in the overall point system?

The winners of this testing round will be added to the winners table as part of the reset script test on the 4th. These records will be removed once the game is opened up to the public in mid-August. Only the top 100 records from the first CN:TE round back in 2007 will remain in the winners table.

as admin just said, he'll make it open in mid-august. this testing period ends on the 4th, so he's hinting at one more test run. i don't know of an exact date.

The date is the 4th... it resets at midnight, and then you can sign up for the second alpha test.

-Bama

Edited by BamaBuc

I feel like one of those people who wait outside for tickets to a concert but when they get there the night before there is already 16 people anyway =.= I thought I was the first person to decide on waiting until like 11:55 game time lol.

It resets the night of the 3rd or the night of the 4th?

It will reset at 12:00 AM on the 4th which will be tonight at update if all goes as planned. I want to make sure the reset scripts are not confused about this as well.

It will reset at 12:00 AM on the 4th which will be tonight at update if all goes as planned. I want to make sure the reset scripts are not confused about this as well.

Will this alpha round be as long as the last one? Or longer?

Also how long do you predict it will take until the slots are completely full. :awesome:

heres to losing at 12:01 was already full.

Dude, it cutoff at 12:00:00 AM US central time, I got screwed over aswell.

Personally I think it's by invite only. Only certain IP's are allowed to apply, that is what I believe.

I feel 200 people are hand picked by Admin and their IP's are put on an allowed list

and they get to register while the rest of us poor !@#$%^&* are just screwed.

Dude, it cutoff at 12:00:00 AM US central time, I got screwed over aswell.

Personally I think it's by invite only. Only certain IP's are allowed to apply, that is what I believe.

I feel 200 people are hand picked by Admin and their IP's are put on an allowed list

and they get to register while the rest of us poor !@#$%^&* are just screwed.

You caught us

Edited by thedestro