One-Stop-Shop for Tech Deals and Donations

winstonopai

sellers go there now, im currently waiting on being placed in my first deal, but i have seem some of win's prior work and it is rather impressive. when he has enough sellers the process goes very fast, so please sellers go sign up.

big changes coming to the tech forum - have to adapt to a changing marketplace. when everything is working and set to go once again, we'll let y'all know with a post here :)

BY THE WAY, I'd like all y'all's help. We're looking for a nice new name for the forum, something a bit catchier than "tech deal forums". If you have any ideas or want to look at the current suggestions, please check this topic out and post away. Let us know if you like/dislike the current suggestions and add your own! Thanks

Edited by winstonopai

Hello. I am a new nation and would be glad to sell Technology to other nations. I am trying to set up long-term deals with other nations, so please VIEW MY POST HERE.

My Tech Deals are PTD's (You send me $3M, and I send you 50 Tech via MM). Please review my post (located in Black Market) if you have any questions. PLease PM me, or reply to this post.

Thank you

Yuri Markosov

Winstonopia --

http://z15.invisionfree.com/Techdeals/inde...=109&st=800

This is the link where I signed-up as a small-nation Tech Seller. I have already read about what I need to do, I just need to get approved so I can start selling. I qualify completely.

Here is the post

|

|

V

Nation Name: Soviet CCCP

Ruler Name: Yuri Markosov

Nation Link: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=248077

Alliance: NPO Applicant

Current amount of tech: 0

3 Open Aid slots?: Yes

Anything else you'd like me to know?: Yes. Currently, I have 5 Aid Slots Open (As of 07/24), and I have set up 2 "2 Slot" Deals with these guys (1.5M for 50 T) using Middlemen. Fortunately, none of these deals have begun as of now, so I still have time to message one of them and cancel our deal. This way, I will still be having 1 "2 slot" deal going on, and nothing else.

So, I will have 3 slots constantly open for your (Winstonopai's) PTD's.

Would you be willing to follow the rules and regulations of a 'Premium Tech Deal' (found here) if you were selected to participate in the program? (Yes/No): Yes

I, Yuri Markosov will participate in Winstonopia's tech deal program. I hereby agree to follow the rules and instructions of the program to the best of my ability. I understand that if I consistently fail to correctly complete transactions, my ability to participate in Winstonopia's tech deals will be revoked. Furthermore, I give Winstonopia and his assistants the right to pursue me, diplomatically and then militarily, if I clearly attempt to cheat, scam, or otherwise ruin a tech deal. In that case, if irreparable diplomatic problems arise from my participation in Winstonopia tech deals, I (not my alliance) take full responsibility for the consequences.

Signed, Yuri Markosov of Soviet CCCP

I want to give these guys a big thanks and a strong recommendation. They found me 4 single slot 100 tech deals within a day and a half. All of the tech arrived within 24h of when it was supposed to, and their sellers were very professional as a whole. Strong recommendation for these guys.

Thanks Thomas - appreciate your business!

Yuri we'll take a look at your application on the forums and work with you over there ;)

Signs seem to be pointing towards a new type of deal structure coming up this weekend. When it is fully implemented, wait times should be eliminated. There will be a bit of a price hike to keep up with supply/demand, but we're searching for a program that will as efficient as possible - ideas are welcome.