What does o/ mean?

Gma4567

Don't spaces not get registered beyond the first one in forum posts?

For instance:

1 Space

5 Spaces.

Try it yourself. Unless of course that worked. In that case I'd look like an idiot.

Edited by Gma4567

I always just assumed it was a salute, essentially. o/

Always looked a bit %&$# like to me, actually.

Tecnically, it's Roman. They just stole it... like pretty much every other symbol they used.

All the people in this thread have been telling you nothing but lies.

To find out what it really means press ctrl+alt+del twice and you shall see :awesome:

(but seriously don't, it's just a raw representation of someone hailing)

No, but I was referring to the fact that we always criticize the %&$#s and whatnot, when just earlier we had been doing something that they did, and we just completely swept it under the rug like so many other things.

Also, I am apparently the only person at my school who sees Boy Scouts as the American version of the Hitler Youth.

No, but I was referring to the fact that we always criticize the %&$#s and whatnot, when just earlier we had been doing something that they did, and we just completely swept it under the rug like so many other things.

Also, I am apparently the only person at my school who sees Boy Scouts as the American version of the Hitler Youth.

I'm an Eagle Scout, by the way.

Edited by Delta1212

The roman salute is a weak way of linking us and the %&$#s, but yeah, I see your point.

Also, we drive automobiles.. and so did the Germans. And food.. we ate some of the same foods as they did. Also, clothing-- Pants for men, Dresses/Skirts etc worn by women. I could really go on and on... movies. music. socks.

The point is-- Is %&$#-ism really dead? Or did it just go underground? Is the truth now coming forth? have the Germans undermined vitually every nation on Earth? Was this the true final solution? Discuss..

Its got some stuff going for it, but it is FAR from perfect, and America practices revisionist history all the time (Read: columbus and the native american genocide, etc.)

Anyway, I am done with this thread.

Its got some stuff going for it, but it is FAR from perfect, and America practices revisionist history all the time (Read: columbus and the native american genocide, etc.)

Anyway, I am done with this thread.

Wow this got off-topic fast.

EDITED TO ADD: Hell, it got Godwined in the first page. That's pretty bad.

Edited by Geoffron X