Anyone with firefox?

Fandellos

from the FAQ on the site

The admin said I could have my nuke cap increased to 40 if I wanted it...

...see the problem?

Why is there a profile option? who would have more then one?

Read? Those are supposed to change the layout of the nation display page. And people would maybe have multiple nations because they were grandfathered in?

Edited by Amnesiasoft

Looks good but i think this is not allowed and to be fair i think ill use my own judgement as the idea of the game is to run your Nation.

If you want something like that why not have an auto nation.

Just my thoughts

Well, all I can see it doing is changing the lay out of the main page and giving estimates of what your improvements will give you.

The estimates pretty much equal my math, so I'd say it's just an easy way of doing your math.

what does it do? like what does it help with?
/b/ had a CN advisor, it changed the CN layout, gave tips, had a built in trade calculator, improvement/wonder calculator, among other things.

It customizes individual pages to your liking, you should check wikipedia (here).

• 6 years later...

:huh:  :o  :frantic:  :unsure:  :unsure:  :psyduck:  i apologize for the gravedig, but i just found a link to this calculator, and i'm unsure whether or not admin gave his blessing to it or not? since i didn't see a post by admin in this thread.  it looks good, but i'm not sure i can use it, so a reply would be greatly appreciated   :awesome: 

thanks!