Alliance War Resignations/Surrenders

Vivi

Sadly, I resign from the Karma War and surrender to emperor100.

I miscalculated the amount of time one would need to put in in the middle of a war, and, after doing nothing for 3 days, my nation is in turmoil. Now stop attacking me.

Edited by fenyxofshadows

Terms not followed by two of the nations that attacked me. Will not peace out of wars.

Will now just accept the current terms considering noone followed through with out peace.

Edited by soccer10tec

I, Spectrous of Ronin Serenity, resign from my previous alliance GGA and have changed my AA to KARMA POW. I apologize for not posting this sooner, I had intended to leave before hostilities began, but my prognostication skills had a critical failure.

I wish only peace and hope my friends and foes alike will be led to a swift resolution.

- Spectrous

Ronin Serenity

KARMA POW

On May 8, 1945 Alfred Jodl stood before the Western Allies and surrendered the forces of Nazi Germany. Today on May 8, I too must take the regretable step and surrender to the forces of Karma.

Like the French troops of May 1917 entering a 3rd year of war, my troops are entering a 3rd week of non-stop war while the bourgesois masters of Pacifica relax in peace mode. My troops will defend their homes, but refuse anymore offensive attacks in the name Moo and the IO's.

Finally, I have opted to end this war not because I am abandoning Pacifica, but because she abandoned me. Pacifica was hailed as a "meritocracy", yet whenever one dares to criticizes the regime in order to improve it they are mocked and scoffed. The final straw was to find my forum access has been denied. No warning, no counsel; just dropped like a hot potato. At this point I can only conclude that either Pacifica is dead or that I am persona non grata because no one returns my calls and my letters have a green glow when marked "return to sender, address unkown."

Given my shabby treatment by Moo, et al., once I have had time and aid to rebuild I would be open to re-entering this war on Karma's side if they will grant me release from terms.