Alliance War Resignations/Surrenders

Vivi

I surrender because my alliance is run by a bunch of idiots who drag me into a war that I didnt wanna fight and end up getting f**king nuked by someone I didnt attack at all. I DIDNT ATTACK ANYONE AT ALL and have to humiliate myself because nerds in this game think this is real politics. I only play this game to kill some time before I go out and have a life. I am not a cyber prime minister or some sh!t. I vow to take revenge on my former alliance, Dark Templar, and kick their a$$ for dragging me into this war against my will and considering I was one of the top ranked nations in the alliance, I could kick almost anyone's a$$ in the alliance. By the way, did I mention this is degrading, none of this is my fault and Dark Templar is gonna get its @$$ kicked? I did? Ok, then. I'm off my soapbox.

I surrender because my alliance is run by a bunch of idiots who drag me into a war that I didnt wanna fight and end up getting f**king nuked by someone I didnt attack at all. I DIDNT ATTACK ANYONE AT ALL and have to humiliate myself because nerds in this game think this is real politics. I only play this game to kill some time before I go out and have a life. I am not a cyber prime minister or some sh!t. I vow to take revenge on my former alliance, Dark Templar, and kick their a$ for dragging me into this war against my will and considering I was one of the top ranked nations in the alliance, I could kick almost anyone's a$ in the alliance. By the way, did I mention this is degrading, none of this is my fault and Dark Templar is gonna get its @$ kicked? I did? Ok, then. I'm off my soapbox.

Friendly advice alert: It might be a good idea for you to use another hobby to "kill some time before [sic] you go out and have a life."

I, Waldo666, The ruler on Waldoland, hereby surrender to the forces of Soldier and Terra Prime under the following terms

. Decom troops to no more than 30% of your citizen count

2. Decom all Airforce, tanks, navy, nukes, and CM

3. Switch your Alliance Affiliation to Soldier PoW

4. Agree not to go into Peace Mode for the duration of the war.

5. Agree not to aid either financially or militarily any combatant in the war.

6. Announce your surrender at http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=213 If you are unable to do this please message magicninja and he will do it for you.

Peace offers with be made to the nations involved.

On a more personal note, I would like to make the following statement;

UNCLE ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

To: Londo Mollari From: bekburninator Date: 4/27/2009 11:13:24 PM

Subject: RE: Surrender Terms Offered

Sorry, I can't seem to post anything in the public forums, it won't let me. When I try to click "Add Reply" it comes up with an error message saying that I don't have permission to reply to that topic. I have, however, changed my alliance affiliation and offered peace terms to the waring nations.

Posting for bekburninator, formerly of GGA, since he cannot.

I, MrCrow of Manlockland, hereby resign from MCXA in order to save my nation.

(Let it be noted that be resigning, I am in no way reducing MCXA's ability to fight this war as I am completely devastated and less than 1/3 of my starting infrastucture.)

I accept the terms of surrender (as listed by KARMA) and hereby change my alliance affiliation to Karma POW.

MrCrow