Alliance War Resignations/Surrenders

Vivi

I Anakim of Giants surrender to a couple fine players from the Brigade. (chiadude and Lord Atum) I appreciate the fact both honored an imformal cease fire that allowed time for this surrender to take place. I hereby resign from TOOL.

I, jamezua of Veracruz, do hereby resign from the MCXA, effective immediately.

I wish MCXA the best of luck in their future endeavors. Unfortunately, this was not the path for me or my nation.

For the duration of the war, or until otherwise deemed appropriate by whatever central power assumes the helm of KARMA, Veracruz will remain disengaged from the conflict(s) and accept the surrender terms set forth by KARMA.

-jamezua of Veracruz

KARMA POW

I, the most incredible and most serene United Senate and People of Rome, hereby surrender my nations' military to the most aggressive and warmongering peoples of Flimonia, as their crazy women and children have slaughtered all my men. Their communist desires are far to great for my serene and Democracy loving population, and our leader has made the decision to stop the unjust manhunt and genocide taking place on the Senate and People's homes.

Edited by Supremacy