Alliance War Resignations/Surrenders

Vivi

I, Dave07, member of FLY, surrender to this immoral organization that I have no real interest in being apart of.

Nice way to get unloyal members. Not only will this alliance have NO member support, but it will eventually fall to pieces. You attacked us, and left us with nothing and now want us to join your side? Are you 10? Do you not understand how retarded this is?!

I, Caesar833 of Deacona do hereby surrender to the forces of the Coalition. I pledge to remain separate from the war for the remainder of its duration and to neither take action against the members of the Coalition nor aid her enemies in any way, shape or form. I pledge to follow the surrender terms in their entirety, and I understand that violation of the surrender terms may result in attacks upon my nation by Coalition forces

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

To: Magicninja From: Reeses Cup Queen Date: 4/25/2009 11:46:37 AM

Subject: I surrender

Message: Per the surrender terms I was given, I am contacting you to announce my surrender on the cybernations forums, I am unable to do so.

Thanks.

Reeses Cup Queen has resigned from The Christian Coalition of Countries and has become a Soldier PoW. She will be protected by all available forces for the duration of the war.