registering??

breadboy07

How come we are not allowed to register?? I was in the last GW and ate a ton of nukes i gave what little i had to friend and today i was allowed to delete my nation when i went on to try and register again. It keeps telling me that the admin is not allowing registering as of now please try again well i have been about 3 times over the past hour or two is there something that you all can do so i can register or could you tell me when you think it will be up again?? please help

How come we are not allowed to register?? I was in the last GW and ate a ton of nukes i gave what little i had to friend and today i was allowed to delete my nation when i went on to try and register again. It keeps telling me that the admin is not allowing registering as of now please try again well i have been about 3 times over the past hour or two is there something that you all can do so i can register or could you tell me when you think it will be up again?? please help

I don't know

are you using the same MSN hotmail.

if you are i think that is why.

Not only is account registration closed, but creating a new nation is closed, also.

Admin does this because ppl tend to make multiple nations during big wars so they can cheat. Cheating is bad, so he turns off registration now.

Registration will be back after war. (Good luck waiting)

thanks just my luck i guess. See i aided ppl then i had to wait ten days for them to expire then i delete and i go to recreate one if i would have recreated it when i deleted it would have been with in the time limits but i had to go to work only to come back and see that i missed the time by 5 minutes. Also i am hoping that you all could make an exception for me that now i do not have a nation but i still have a forum log in could you all look over that for the time being?? Once i create my nation i will ask for a change. So correct me if i am wrong once the war is over i will be able to create my nation.

thanks just my luck i guess. See i aided ppl then i had to wait ten days for them to expire then i delete and i go to recreate one if i would have recreated it when i deleted it would have been with in the time limits but i had to go to work only to come back and see that i missed the time by 5 minutes. Also i am hoping that you all could make an exception for me that now i do not have a nation but i still have a forum log in could you all look over that for the time being?? Once i create my nation i will ask for a change. So correct me if i am wrong once the war is over i will be able to create my nation.

I highly doubt any exceptions will be made for you. If you deleted, you can still recreate with out registering a new nation, and if not like unbiased mod said, you'll have to sit out the war. I have a feeling it could be going for at least a couple more weeks before the war ends, or maybe longer or maybe shorter if some miracle happens.

i'm new here, but how long does a war usually last?

A war lasts 7 days, however people will be re-declaring on each other for a while. Currently there is the 4th Great War - GW4 and it involves much of the cybernations players, and its going to be weeks in my opinion before it ends.