Trade Circle - Mass infra reduction + bonus resources (No Color Selected yet, read inside)

brcmville

Alright, this trade circle has a litle bit of everything with a major focus on cheap Infra.

There is no main color yet, so if you are interested in this guild and can switch colors, this is for you!

NOTE: NEW SETUP YIELDS 8 BONUS RESOURCES!

The Required resources are:

Coal, Iron, Lead, Lumber, Oil, Marble, Gold, Cattle, Rubber, Aluminum, Wheat and Water

The Bonus resources are:

Steel, Construction, Asphalt, Automobiles, Scholars, Microchips, Radiation Cleanup, Beer

Trade Circle List:

Cattle - Me

Coal - Me

Iron - Meleetch

Lead - Syphus

Lumber - Syphus

Oil - Meleetch

Marble

Gold

Rubber - SirDelirium (purple)

Aluminum - SirDelirium (purple)

Wheat

Water

Bonuses:

Initial infrastructure cost: -42%

Infrastructure upkeep: -23%

Population increase: 13%

Citizen income increase: $6

Population happiness increase: 11

Initial land cost: -20%

Purchased land area increase: 40%

Technology cost decrease: -13%

Environment increase: 20%

Environment decrease: -1

Soldier increase: 38%

Soldier cost decrease: $-6

Soldier upkeep cost: $-0.5

Tank cost decrease: -13%

Tank upkeep cost: -13%

Aircraft cost decrease: -16%

Aircraft upkeep: -20%

Aircraft limit increase: 10

Cruise missle cost decrease: -20%

Cruise missle upkeep: -20%

Nuke cost decrease: -20%

Nuke upkeep: -20%

Edited by brcmville

I also wish to add that you do not need to cancel any trades you are a part of currently. The idea here is that we get a solid circle going and then as a group, we choose the color we want and switch to it and begin our trading.

This way, everything works out smoothly and we get the bonuses from our matching colors.

I understand that some may be in alliances that require you to be a certain color, and if that is the case, we will either try and match your color or find someone else to take the spot.

I hope some of you decide to sign up for this trade circle. It benefits each nation greatly, especially the newer ones like mine who need the infrastructure deductions for quick growth.

Good catch. I didn't leave room for the extra trades, as I didn't need them for the bonus resources :)

Water is a good alternate.

New addition: Wheat + Water

New Bonus Resource: Beer

Edited by brcmville

I'll join if you guys all go purple. Need to stay in sphere for Alliance reasons.

I have aluminum and rubber.

I can't guarantee that everyone would go to purple but if we get this guild filled out, we will be getting a good happiness bonus anyways.

I will put you on the list, if its ok with you that some people may be different colors. Ideally, we would all switch to one color before the trade and then begin trading, but that might not be possible. The build gives us 11 happiness already, so I think thats pretty good overall.

Please reply man :)

I want to let everyone know that we only need two more people in this guild and then we are done.

If everyone is going to follow through with this, it will be great.

I wil be messaging each person who signed up on this forum as well as cybernations.

Yeah, I'd urge everyone to go to the same color (even if it's not purple) to get a happiness bonus (it's $15 a citizen). I was hoping all you guys would pick purple though.

I'll switch to w/e color if you guys want.

And I'm in no matter what color, but I'll have to think about it if you guys cant all pick one color.

You are very right about that. This is the worst part as well because it means those who are signed up must hold true to their offer and wait, which I notice is something far too many people are not capable of doing.

Not if they've got UPN on their asses, they won't take it and run. I'd have them ZI'd.

If nobody bites by friday, I'll start spam messaging people with those resources to come join. If you can offer 500k or so each, that'd really help. All my slots are full (tech dealing)

I have lumber and lead and am interested, color doesn't matter but I will only join if were all the same. let me know though I'm two away from securing these bonus resources for myself except without cattle

Syphus, Ruler of Etopia

Ok, I guess now is a good time to star discussing colors. I have no problem with any color, so what does everyone else think?

Also, I think I might try pming everyone here because a couple have not shown up lately :P

I got sidetracked yesterday. Our Marble/Water guy dropped out for his own circle, so now we are behind 2 people.

I really wish more people who posted here would continue to check up on something they volunteered for.