Declaration of War

4 hours ago, The Zigur said:

Now SirWilliam has revealed that I am a target of this coalition.

5 hours ago, SirWilliam said:

edit: The above and any other posts of mine reflect Kashmir's, not necessarily the OP's, stance.

:psyduck:

Harry's supporters aren't much better than the saboteur himself, but as I stated roughly an hour in advance of your analysis I speak only for Kashmir.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, The Zigur said:

If people try to cry about me being a "rogue" in the future, let the record show that the aggression began from the other side.

If people cry ''Junka is an idiot'' let the record show there are hundreds of threads with thousands of posts as evidence.

If people cry '' Junka is an attention whore'' this thread will stand as sufficient proof.

Cry in someone else's thread about something something Junka something.  This is a thread about GATO doing something about something or other that impacts on very few people outside the immediate conflict.  Celebrate the moment for what it is.

17 hours ago, The Zigur said:

Yes obviously you don't care about the truth, but by all means look like an idiot by acting as if GATO didn't start this in the first place.

Harry didn't just unsanction you. Shut the actual $%&@ up for once in your life you egomaniac

Edited by Neo Uruk

If you don't want a thread to be about me, then I suggest not repeatedly sanctioning me, a non-rogue. By continuing to sanction me with no justification beyond "insulting GATO govt," you have ensured that I am relevant to this conflict.

If you don't want your government to be insulted, then don't appoint/elect petty low-IQ individuals like Masterchief777 to govt. Keep in mind this is the same idiot who deserted SNX in 2015 and backed foreign attacks against his own former comrades. I will continue to hold the stance he is an idiot based on the evidence of his actions. 

As to brown team troublemaking, let us not forget that I was the one who cleaned up brown team and ultimately defeated Methrage's original nation. GATO then proceeded to pass idiotic senate proposals that hurt the revenue of every brown nation in order to reduce nuclear bills for less that 15% of GATO nations at war. It was the idiocy of GATO and Kashmir senate policy that resulted in ISX ultimately moving to the white team.

Surprise surprise, the same idiots are now prosecuting another stupid policy, possibly beginning a long-term war without resolution that could be devastating to their lower-tiers, depending on how motivated LSF is in defending their independent ideals on brown team.

As to Kashmir officially stating they will attack me, that is another genius decision by SirWilliam that means I can legitimately nuke their lower-tier in self defense if I so choose to do so.

TLDR, brown is as crappy as it has ever been, thanks to the same crappy people ruining it.

Edited by The Zigur

LSF is still creaking around eh?  They have always had a gift for getting themselves rolled.   Hmmmm I recall in the long past fighting beside GATO and LSF in GW2 for the League.  Ironically I would guess they are the last two alliances still around that fought on that side. 

Edited by The Big Bad

5 hours ago, The Zigur said:

If you don't want your government to be insulted, then don't appoint/elect petty low-IQ individuals like Masterchief777 to govt. Keep in mind this is the same idiot who deserted SNX in 2015 and backed foreign attacks against his own former comrades. I will continue to hold the stance he is an idiot based on the evidence of his actions. 

You kicked me off the SNX AA but it doesn't matter anymore and I could frankly careless, I'm just glad you still think so fondly of me when I think of you so very little.

1 hour ago, Masterchief777 said:

You kicked me off the SNX AA but it doesn't matter anymore and I could frankly careless, I'm just glad you still think so fondly of me when I think of you so very little.

Yeah except the fact that you obsessively re-sanction me every three days shows otherwise. I am not surprised the likes of you would someday slither to the top of GATO though.

This war is literally over Harry removing sanctions by GATO against myself, but ok, I guess I'm not allowed to protest now. Those who are interested in discussing the issue away from hegemonic censors can find me in the Free Speech Zone discord server in my signature and nation bio.

Edited by The Zigur

2 hours ago, The Zigur said:

This war is literally over Harry removing sanctions by GATO against myself, but ok, I guess I'm not allowed to protest now. Those who are interested in discussing the issue away from hegemonic censors can find me in the Free Speech Zone discord server in my signature and nation bio.

Mate your a effing tool, this thread is about LSF, GATO and SLAP only. You're name is never mentioned except by yourself in a vain attempt to try to act like you're relevant. You have about as much relevancy as an ant and that's being polite about it. Sit down shut up and stop derailing threads that aren't about you. You have an issue write a blog. Write an world affairs thread but stop stinking up other people's threads with your psycho babble.

4 hours ago, Alexio15 said:

Mate your a effing tool, this thread is about LSF, GATO and SLAP only. You're name is never mentioned except by yourself in a vain attempt to try to act like you're relevant. You have about as much relevancy as an ant and that's being polite about it. Sit down shut up and stop derailing threads that aren't about you. You have an issue write a blog. Write an world affairs thread but stop stinking up other people's threads with your psycho babble.

To: The Zigur    From: MasterChief777    Date: 6/19/2018 8:56:51 AM

Subject: Sanctions!

Message: Trade and Foreign Aid sanctions have been setup against your nation by MasterChief777 of the Brown team for the reason of A general dispute. You will no longer be allowed to trade or send/receive foreign aid with members of the Brown team while these sanctions are active and all non-secret trades with the Brown team have been canceled.

harry didn't just unsanction you. it is not about your specific quarrels with GATO. you are not relevant to this DoW, because I would hope LSF have the dignity not to vote for someone just to see scum like you free to roam. The LSF leaders I used to know were smarter than that, reckless as they could be in their fight against the unjust

44 minutes ago, Neo Uruk said:

harry didn't just unsanction you. it is not about your specific quarrels with GATO. you are not relevant to this DoW, because I would hope LSF have the dignity not to vote for someone just to see scum like you free to roam. The LSF leaders I used to know were smarter than that, reckless as they could be in their fight against the unjust

Bingo. It's lost to me how some people try to make this about them.

Perhaps, like LSF, they just didn't get the memo.

And I'll see myself out. Glory to the uncontested ground soldiers I have on the field! o7

3 hours ago, The Zigur said:

To: The Zigur    From: MasterChief777    Date: 6/19/2018 8:56:51 AM

Subject: Sanctions!

Message: Trade and Foreign Aid sanctions have been setup against your nation by MasterChief777 of the Brown team for the reason of A general dispute. You will no longer be allowed to trade or send/receive foreign aid with members of the Brown team while these sanctions are active and all non-secret trades with the Brown team have been canceled.

Again how is GATO and SLAP declaring war on LSF about you?

9 minutes ago, Alexio15 said:

Again how is GATO and SLAP declaring war on LSF about you?

“Because I was sanctioned and harry removed it and lsf supports him and gato didn’t like that, and then war so naturally it’s about me”

The fact that a political dissident like myself is sanctioned in the first place is a major issue, but beyond that there are several issues here:

>Poor brown team stewardship by GATO and Kashmir.

>Military attacks against Yanwar's nation preceding the sanction war.

>Attacks against nations purely for voting.

Beyond affirming the necessity of a secret ballot in preventing fascist repression against minority voters, it is a sign of the times that GATO herself has degenerated to such irrational and aggressive conduct.

As a longtime friend of LSF, it is my duty to speak for the voiceless when tyrants seek to destroy all political opposition and eliminate the last vestiges of free society in CN.

Edited by The Zigur

Again, I don't speak for GATO or SLAP here but I will intimate that GATO and Kashmir more or less appear to be on the same page on a number of relevant matters:

1. The brown sphere is a free one provided you don't threaten the harmony of the sphere and the peace and prosperity of both our alliances and our allies'.
  2. We do not take kindly to sanctions we place being removed without our permission or at least the courtesy of dialogue on the matter.
  3. We do not take kindly to our members, the members of allies, or the members of friendly brown team alliances being sanctioned.

Ultimately, we will utilize whatever measures available to counter any nation(s) in violation of one or more of the above principles (such as Harry), particularly when so blatant and when following repeat instances. As well, we will utilize whatever measures available to remove support for those in violation of the above (which is why LSF finds itself a target), particularly when so blatant and when following repeat instances.

My apologies, GATO, should it appear that I'm hijacking this thread or that I'm speaking for you. Neither is my intent. I aim merely to outline the reasoning why Kashmir supports GATO here and why we ourselves have taken measures to neuter Harry and remove his support.

1 hour ago, The Zigur said:

The fact that a political dissident like myself is sanctioned in the first place is a major issue, but beyond that there are several issues here:

>Poor brown team stewardship by GATO and Kashmir.

>Military attacks against Yanwar's nation preceding the sanction war.

>Attacks against nations purely for voting.

Beyond affirming the necessity of a secret ballot in preventing fascist repression against minority voters, it is a sign of the times that GATO herself has degenerated to such irrational and aggressive conduct.

As a longtime friend of LSF, it is my duty to speak for the voiceless when tyrants seek to destroy all political opposition and eliminate the last vestiges of free society in CN.

Again I fail to see how you are involved and how you being sanctioned by GATO or Kashmir holds any relevance. Your initial request to be sanctioned by Polar was never revoked. Harry took your sanction off against Polars wishes and requests. We proceeded to hit him, sanctions placed back on you and Harry started firing sanctions off. Defacto giving us a rogue senator.

You have no involvement in this matter bar being a rogue and having a sanction request placed. You are not LSF. You have never been in LSF. You do not even get to have a say on the brown team as you are not on the brown team. 

You keep placing yourself in business that doesn't concern you. You have an awful fetish for being in the limelight and you aren't even very good at it. You're a poor imitation of a troll and so irrelevant that debating why you aren't involvedis a waste of my time. However I like to waste time occasionally. 

As someone who has been allied to both parties and in another case lead one of the parties. Keep your nose out of business that it doesn't belong to, and stop making every thread a Junka special. You arrogant imbecile.

11 hours ago, The Zigur said:

Make your own thread to protest your specific situation and surrounding events in World Affairs if you need to.

As for everyone else, if we're telling The Zigur not to turn it into a The Zigur thread, we're also telling people not to feed into it.

I for one thank GATO for finally standing up for those of us not represented in the senate (I’m not in a brown team based alliance - therefore I don’t have any representative on the senate). Harry has sanctioned nations repeatedly that has led to the loss of tech and trades. As such I have lost at least close to or more than 100m through various means. I currently do not have my fish/uranium trade.