Imperial Decree - New Polar Order

Just now, Joseph Black said:

Again, you only agree with those who are willing to hang on your every word and luck your boots. You prove again, that your a tyrant, ignorant of the deeper meanings of the true philosophy you delve out as bits of fortune cookie wisdom.

Explain what actions I took as Emperor that could be considered tyrannical.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dearest Junka,

I have told you dozens of times, if you fix the situation, you will have peace.  These do not sound like threats of EZI or purging you from this realm, but rather light to the pathway to peace.

You make outrageous claims, verging on actual insanity, dress them up in some borrowed concept or meme you found somewhere and then dance around waving a flag expecting that you will be taken seriously.

In case you missed it the first time, if you fix the situation, you will have peace.  In case this is too complex for you, until you deal with the actual issue at hand, the only issue at hand and the actual reason for all our actions, you will find yourself isolated.  No one has ever asked you to kiss my feet or wash my thong, no one has asked you to shut up in exchange for peace.  There is no attempt to silence you, in fact it is amusing to watch you dig the hole deeper and deeper.

I personally could not give half of one %^&* about your opinions, where you express them and your conclusions drawn by the wildest extrapolation, fix the situation, you can have peace.

Hey Junka, FIX THE SITUATION AND YOU CAN HAVE PEACE.

Please continue ranting and raving though, it is better for everyone, except you.

Tywin I've never been your enemy so please listen carefully and think about what I'm telling you.

The only way the world will ever side with you over Polaris is if you go silent.

Also hello

23 minutes ago, AlmightyGrub said:

It is like eating a Big Mac, it is good for a few minutes but then a few hours later it just gives you the !@#$%.

How did you learn the description of my sex tape?

On 5/10/2018 at 3:02 PM, andyt2k said:

He will always prove you wrong

He will always act it, of that, I agree 100%.

He knows what he's doing when he does it, however, which is what makes it so despicable that he always runs to play the victim when he gets punched in the throat for talking !@#$.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/10/2018 at 11:41 AM, The Zigur said:

People complain about how "boring" this world is yet simultaneously try to drive everyone colorful from the world.

Colourful? You'd be hard pressed to find anyone even just barely half-alive, here, as evidenced by the fact that a dozen days passed without a single post in this whole forum. (All the other threads are at least almost one month old, on top of that.)

Cybernations was about playing politics but that game is now over - in fact it has been for quite some time - it's just that nobody turned the lights off, yet.

7 hours ago, jerdge said:

Colourful? You'd be hard pressed to find anyone even just barely half-alive, here, as evidenced by the fact that a dozen days passed without a single post in this whole forum. (All the other threads are at least almost one month old, on top of that.)

Cybernations was about playing politics but that game is now over - in fact it has been for quite some time - it's just that nobody turned the lights off, yet.

It's easy to complain, what will you do to change it?

On 5/23/2018 at 4:34 PM, jerdge said:

It seems like the perfect time for me to drop in,
Hi, I just created my account, I've come from the [DATA EXPUNGED], more specifically the Alliance (Clan) in that ⬛⬛ called Fifth Column Confederation. An Alliance that started here on Cyber Nations (cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Fifth_Column_Confederation)

My question is this,
Does anyone know if it still exists or if any old players still play?

On 5/23/2018 at 11:34 AM, jerdge said:

It should not be surprising there is a lack of discourse when anyone can be attacked for any reason. There's been a brain drain from this world for a reason.

20 hours ago, TABLETRIVIA said:

Hi, I just created my account, I've come from the [DATA EXPUNGED], more specifically the Alliance (Clan) in that ⬛⬛⬛⬛ called Fifth Column Confederation. An Alliance that started here on Cyber Nations (cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Fifth_Column_Confederation)

My question is this,

No, but I was a member of FCC in 2007 as Junkalunka.

On ‎24‎/‎05‎/‎2018 at 7:26 AM, Joseph Black said:

I don't complain and I won't do anything at all, as I care very very little about this world. I did my things so many years ago...

The day this realm will effectively die I will just stop observing it every other fortnight.

13 hours ago, The Zigur said:

It should not be surprising there is a lack of discourse when anyone can be attacked for any reason. There's been a brain drain from this world for a reason.

This world has been declining for most of its existence and in any political climate, it's simplistic to attribute this historical trend to any single factor.

I personally think that the lack of discourse is due to the general lack of interest for anyone to discuss anything with anyone anymore. I'm not interested either, anyway, thus I won't even try to go into the details.

I just thank you and Grub, and everyone else which is putting some effort in what they post here, for bringing some entertainment to those that are still spectating what happens.

20 hours ago, TABLETRIVIA said:

Hi, I just created my account, I've come from the [DATA EXPUNGED], more specifically the Alliance (Clan) in that ⬛⬛⬛⬛ called Fifth Column Confederation. An Alliance that started here on Cyber Nations (cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Fifth_Column_Confederation)

My question is this,

Yes, I spoke already to you guys, i was in your discord server for a bit. Tried to fill in on some of the history, PM me or find me on discord (CN Radio is a good place https://discord.gg/xRJ5S2y)

Welcome

18 hours ago, jerdge said:

I don't complain and I won't do anything at all, as I care very very little about this world. I did my things so many years ago...

The day this realm will effectively die I will just stop observing it every other fortnight.

This world has been declining for most of its existence and in any political climate, it's simplistic to attribute this historical trend to any single factor.

I personally think that the lack of discourse is due to the general lack of interest for anyone to discuss anything with anyone anymore. I'm not interested either, anyway, thus I won't even try to go into the details.

I just thank you and Grub, and everyone else which is putting some effort in what they post here, for bringing some entertainment to those that are still spectating what happens.

You are correct, there is very little left to say and I hate repeating myself.  This world needs to go Krypton, there is little to no point to anything now except maintaining Order.  Having said that, I never understood neutral alliances in 2006 and I understand them even less now.  I could get it if the end game was to unleash the beast and declare yourselves the winner, the ultimate stiff middle finger to Bob, but we all know now that the whole reason people were attracted to GPA and their ilk was they were !@#$ at the game and liked to huddle in fear together.

Ultimately your nations have done nothing.  Well done.

9 hours ago, AlmightyGrub said:

You are correct, there is very little left to say and I hate repeating myself.  This world needs to go Krypton, there is little to no point to anything now except maintaining Order.  Having said that, I never understood neutral alliances in 2006 and I understand them even less now.  I could get it if the end game was to unleash the beast and declare yourselves the winner, the ultimate stiff middle finger to Bob, but we all know now that the whole reason people were attracted to GPA and their ilk was they were !@#$ at the game and liked to huddle in fear together.

Ultimately your nations have done nothing.  Well done.

Hello old friend, I'm happy to have another occasion to exchange opinions with you, albeit in this quasi-zombie era in which - I am afraid - we too are the shells of our old selves.

I think that you actually very well understand, and always understood, neutrality as a political stance: you just don't like it.

There have been a few years in which it would have been extremely costly to attack the GPA, because it was a damn-well built alliance, prepared to fight effectively for years, but then this world changed for worse - Admin never appeared to care about the many internal and external things that were breaking His toy, as sure as hell has always been His right to do, by the way - people from every alliance were discouraged, or bored, and they left, alliances declined in size, quality and number...

Here we are: I won't claim (nor I do care) that the Agency is now good at anything and in fact my personal opinion is that it's barely an alliance anymore. I won't say that everyone else is similarly in a bad shape but TBH I don't see that many dazzling wonderful alliances around us.

Had you attacked the Agency five, four or maybe even three years ago you would have gotten a really good run for your money. Too bad that you waited that we were all decrepit and senile - and yes, I include you too in that - to finally muster enough interest to come knocking at our gates (if that slow and lazy thing deserved to be called a knock, by the way).

Maybe you have been too busy with other stuff all the time, if that's the case then good for you. Or you may have just been too inept to ever reach a position in which you could dare it: after all you didn't show up until the very end of the twilight. Maybe, again, we have been good enough at what we were doing, and that's why not only you, but no one else showed up either.

Everyone will have their idea, luckily we are afforded that freedom and we can even learn form the opinion of others. At the end of the day I admit that I don't find to be particularly important what you think we did or didn't do: we liked it for sure, a lot, while it lasted, and TBH I don't remember anyone in the Agency that ever deeply cared about your opinion about our achievements, or about your opinions in general, for that matter. ("You" as Grub, not Polaris... you know that I instead care about your specific ideas, but I'm an exception and that's another story.)

While I am sincerely happy that you got your satisfaction in whatever you have been doing before finally remembering about us, and while I can even bring myself to be generally sorry that - even at that point - you didn't find us to be exciting, I must also remind you that, for sure, we have never been here to entertain you.

[ooc: I am not good at this kind of posts thus please appreciate the effort: hopefully you're amused eh eh...]

On 24/05/2018 at 6:26 AM, Joseph Black said:

No one can change it, its a community task, problem being is the global community doesn't exist anymore and hasn't for a long time.

lmao jerdge are you really going to pretend to have not noticed that GPA wasn't being attacked during the period where other alliances were actually going to war with some frequency

you know why they waited

38 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

I think Admin got disgusted with the way people treat one another in this social experiment, and decides to just walk away despite the potential this world has.

I guess you being the prime example of said thing. How you're still here I do not know. 

2 hours ago, Neo Uruk said:

lmao jerdge are you really going to pretend to have not noticed that GPA wasn't being attacked during the period where other alliances were actually going to war with some frequency

you know why they waited

Yes, I think I kind of know a few things about the reasons things happened recently, and not much before. Rather than having pretended not to have noticed what you mention, I actually implied it.

In theory I could state that I don't get why you would say that any of that would make you laugh - there's no scandal, it was by design, it didn't happen for free not it was easy, and it did require continued efforts and constant maintenance - but, knowing a bit about you and your dialectics too, I think I can probably guess that as well. Unfortunately my lack of desire to pointlessly start a discussion about you means that I will just stop it here. It's a bit rude, I know, I apologize, but it is what it is.