Imperial Decree - New Polar Order

1 hour ago, DeathAdder said:

Just because you hold a senatorial position does not entitle you to remove a Sanction that was backed up and placed by multiple color spheres across Bob. This is what got Methrage and his lackies rolled just a few months back, so, if he's too dense to follow current events.... well, that is why he's a Brown team Senator, and not a color sphere that's actually relevant to the World at Large. :goodjob:

The sanctions were wrongful in the first place, they are supposed to be used on rogues. Now Polar has shifted them towards being used against political dissidents, with the ultimate goal of forcing people like me from this world simply for voicing disagreement with their aggressive behavior.

Of course, this isnt the first time a hegemony has attempted this. Indeed, Moo EZI'd me in 2008 for similar reasons. And while people may say "it's just Junka," a new precedent has been set that can be applied against any nation ruler that so much as looks the wrong way at Polar.

The fact we see Yanwar under attack as well only confirms that our "benign" overlords have anything but good intentions for the rest of us. The "world" is at their side -- by gunpoint.

Edited by The Zigur

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are a rogue, who goes around spreading lies and chaos, and always have been. The majority of Bob, throughout the transition of multiple Hegemonies, and, even more general transitions of power, all agreed this was the case.

Whether you agree with the assessment or not is irrelevant, and, I don't care about you promoting your self-image in your imaginary reality.

Removing a sanction placed on someone by another Senator, without discussing it with the involved parties, is not only rude, it is also an abuse of Senatorial power. Polar, and, indeed, any entity in Bob, has every right to act against the actions of a rogue senator, who clearly acted against the majority will of the constituents that voted him in to Senator position.

Hence why you're the only one complaining about it except for him (who isn't even doing it publicly).

You throwing a tantrum out of it isn't going to change precedent because in your world, things would happen one way. 

Thankfully, everyone relevant, even Vox, was smart enough to realize not to let you near any form of power.

Edited by DeathAdder

7 hours ago, The Zigur said:

The sanctions were wrongful in the first place, they are supposed to be used on rogues.

That’s just not true. Their primary function in the game so far has been against rogues, true, but it’s really just a game tool that admin put there for us to use as we like.  In this case the way “we” like is in direct opposition to you.

Sorry not sorry 

Edited by tobbogon

6 hours ago, DeathAdder said:

You are a rogue, who goes around spreading lies and chaos, and always have been. The majority of Bob, throughout the transition of multiple Hegemonies, and, even more general transitions of power, all agreed this was the case.

Whether you agree with the assessment or not is irrelevant, and, I don't care about you promoting your self-image in your imaginary reality.

Removing a sanction placed on someone by another Senator, without discussing it with the involved parties, is not only rude, it is also an abuse of Senatorial power. Polar, and, indeed, any entity in Bob, has every right to act against the actions of a rogue senator, who clearly acted against the majority will of the constituents that voted him in to Senator position.

Hence why you're the only one complaining about it except for him (who isn't even doing it publicly).

You throwing a tantrum out of it isn't going to change precedent because in your world, things would happen one way. 

Thankfully, everyone relevant, even Vox, was smart enough to realize not to let you near any form of power.

Here are the claims you made without proving:

*I'm a rogue.

*I spread lies and chaos.

*Yanwar acted against the majority will of his constituents.

Now I know you are a big mighty hegemon who enjoys picking on little me, but just because you have "power" as you call it doesn't mean your unverified claims go unchallenged.

If challenging your's and others claims means I can never have peace, that's fine. But your military power doesn't nullify logical debate.

31 minutes ago, tobbogon said:

That’s just not true. Their primary function in the game so far has been against rogues, true, but it’s really just a game tool that admin put there for us to use as we like.  In this case the way “we” like is in direct opposition to you.

Sorry not sorry 

That's fine, I have no issue being a martyr for the truth.

6 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

*I'm a rogue.

Now I know you are a big mighty hegemon who enjoys picking on little me, but just because you have "power" as you call it doesn't mean your unverified claims go unchallenged.

If challenging your's and others claims means I can never have peace, that's fine. But your military power doesn't nullify logical debate.

This only applies when logical debate is possible. You have shown me that you are not capable of doing things logically. Nor do you care for freedom honor or virtue. If the tables were turned you have admitted that you would act with impunity to enforce your laws on others. Which makes you both a tyrant and a liar. 

Edited by Joseph Black

12 minutes ago, Joseph Black said:

This only applies when logical debate is possible. You have shown me that you are not capable of doing things logically. Nor do you care for freedom honor or virtue. If the tables were turned you have admitted that you would act with impunity to enforce your laws on others. Which makes you both a tyrant and a liar. 

I made no such admission. I said that in a just hegemony, wars would only be launched for defensive reasons, and that it is in the interests of the world to prevent wrongful wars of aggression happening. 

I have no clue how that makes me a tyrant and a liar, except that that's probably what you want me to be because its easier to condemn me than to condemn a hegemony.

2 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

That's fine, I have no issue being a martyr for the truth.

Your attempts to force your version of the truth on others is in the finest tradition of Planet Bobs greatest tyrants.  Your refusal to even consider the opinion of everybody around you and insist only you are right shows everybody what a danger you would be to all free thought on Planet Bob if you gained even a little power.  Your use of insults even of the most personal kind and the quick roll reversal to play a martyr would make the original GOONS proud.  In thought, in ambition, in spirit you are a great tyrant. Where you fail is in skill, cunning and common sense.  You are a wanna be tyrant who wraps himself in a flag of false truths.  And nobody is buying the act.  

39 minutes ago, The Big Bad said:

Your attempts to force your version of the truth on others is in the finest tradition of Planet Bobs greatest tyrants.  Your refusal to even consider the opinion of everybody around you and insist only you are right shows everybody what a danger you would be to all free thought on Planet Bob if you gained even a little power.  Your use of insults even of the most personal kind and the quick roll reversal to play a martyr would make the original GOONS proud.  In thought, in ambition, in spirit you are a great tyrant. Where you fail is in skill, cunning and common sense.  You are a wanna be tyrant who wraps himself in a flag of false truths.  And nobody is buying the act.  

That's a nice, flowery speech. However, Polar is the one trying to force me from this world for having a different opinion.

If I'm the tyrant, show me an example where I attacked people for disagreeing with my perspective. I won't hold my breath.

1 hour ago, The Zigur said:

*I'm a rogue.

You're a rogue because no alliance will accept you for how you act, and yet, you continue to sit on here and threaten Polar with joining in any war that is launched against them.

You're a liar because of all the things that you tried to accuse Polar, and, Grub specifically of doing. Meanwhile, the exact opposite was being done in back channels, where, you know, relevant people get invited and discuss things. Even when it was made public what was actually happening, your lies still continued, mostly down the same paths where you try to justify your right to talk !@#$ without getting punched in the face as a consequence.

Yanwar did act against the majority of Brown Constituents, as is evidenced by the fact even people on the Brown color have also decried your personal insults, on someone not even involved in the little penis measuring contest you and Term like to get going.

You don'rt comprehend the very practice of logic, and, you're too dense to conduct a debate with, while you meanwhile continue to thump your chest pretending you have anything more than, at best, an 8th year education.

Much like Methrage, I've driven past more intelligent roadkill. Just stop, seek professional help, and realize how much of an arrogant little demagogue with a superiority complex your are, and then, come back and apologize to the community at large, for all the years of your !@#$%^&*, before you inevitably play the victim card for a couple months before deleting and then coming back under a new name.

You're pathetic.

Edited by DeathAdder

44 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

You're a rogue because no alliance will accept you for how you act, and yet, you continue to sit on here and threaten Polar with joining in any war that is launched against them.

If I'm being PZI'd it's in my interests to coordinate with other parties Polar attacks, just like I did in 2008. My cash will not pay bills forever in peacemode, so this is a matter of survival.

You're a liar because of all the things

See, you're not explaining in detail what "all the things" are. Unless you mean complaining about my treatment, which I am justified in doing.

Yanwar did act against the majority of Brown Constituents, as is evidenced by the fact even people on the Brown color have also decried your personal insults, on someone not even involved in the little penis measuring contest you and Term like to get going.

The only senator that asked for my version of the story was Yanwar. No other senator bothered to do any research or get my side of the story, probably because it wasn't convenient to do so when Polar openly attacks dissidents. You people have spoken about "law," and yet I'm not even given a chance to defend myself.

That's why I take my grievances here where everyone can see them.

Edited by The Zigur

10 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

See, you're not explaining in detail what "all the things" are. Unless you mean complaining about my treatment, which I am justified in doing.

If I'm being PZI'd it's in my interests to coordinate with other parties Polar attacks, just like I did in 2008. My cash will not pay bills forever in peacemode, so this is a matter of survival.

That right there is a pretty big one for starters.

Essentially every post you made in this thread:

The only senator that asked for my version of the story was Yanwar. No other senator bothered to do any research or get my side of the story, probably because it wasn't convenient to do so when Polar openly attacks dissidents. You people have spoken about "law," and yet I'm not even given a chance to defend myself.

What is there to ask you? You openly admitted, in public forums, that you A. Insulted her B. Did it specifically to piss off Terminator.

You're butthurt because, big surprise, attacking someone's rl family backfired in your face and now no one will touch you with a 50 foot pole, and, instead of being a man and apologizing for it right off the bat, you tried to further extort conditions for an apology to be made.

Now, it's too late. Unless you display some of this superior diplomatic experience you like to gloat about having, you will continue to squirm on the hook you attached yourself to until Polar gets bored and forgets about you existing.

That's why I take my grievances here where everyone can see them.

That's perfectly fine. I'm sure everyone prefers you making a complete ass out of yourself, over and over again, where it will be kept for all time for anyone to find by looking up your content. 

You're literally creating all the anti-Junka propaganda we will ever need, so, please, keep it up.

Edited by DeathAdder

2 minutes ago, Terminator said:

so logically speaking. He only asked for your side and then removed it? Is that what you are saying. Is that why he also removed the one on Wobblies 

Good to know that he actually went and undermined the other Senators by removing two rogues, instead of just one.

58 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

Now, it's too late. Unless you display some of this superior diplomatic experience you like to gloat about having

I never claimed to be a great diplomat, I am far too honest for that line of work. I am good at fulfilling the general role in a pinch, whether it be commanding guerrilla wars here or clan wars in other realms. But through it all I have always operated according to a code of conduct called just war theory, which reserves use of military force to a last resort in defense of alliance security, in the most limited fashion possible.

This is where Polar has crossed the line, attacking GPA and ISX wrongfully, and attacking dissenters. Indeed, Polar undermines its own position long term, and its my task to see to it that people understand why.

Edited by The Zigur

Just now, The Zigur said:

I never claimed to be a great diplomat, I am far too honest for that line of work. I am good at fulfilling the general role in a pinch, whether it be commanding guerrilla wars here or clan wars in other realms. But through it all I have always operated according to a code of conduct called just war theory, which reserves use of military force to a last resort in defense of alliance security, in the most limited fashion possible.

What theory are you employing when you blame everyone but yourself for the consequences of your actions?

1 minute ago, The Zigur said:

This is where Polar has crossed the line, attacking GPA and ISX wrongfully, and attacking dissenters. Indeed, Polar undermines its own position long term, and its my task to see to it that people understand why.

The best part about this is you're actually delusional enough to believe it.

2 hours ago, The Zigur said:

That's a nice, flowery speech. However, Polar is the one trying to force me from this world for having a different opinion.

If I'm the tyrant, show me an example where I attacked people for disagreeing with my perspective. I won't hold my breath.

You are not a tyrant, you do not have the skill for that.  You are a wanna be tyrant.  Even now you continue to pretend that you are some innocent bystander in all this.  You are getting what you would have gotten at anytime in Planet Bobs history by any alliance.  Nobody thinks you are innocent.  Nobody thinks you deserve a break,  And yet here you are bleating hoping some other power will feel pity for you hand you a grand coalition that you will ride into power.  News flash, not going to happen.  Just once maybe try owning up to what you have done and then take it like a man instead trying to play some sort of victim hoping that maybe this time somebody will come hand you the keys to the kingdom out of some deluded pity. We all know you will not do that.   You will instead try and drown out the rest of the world insisting that only what you think matters.  You will lie, you will make a great claims, you will play the victim and, as  always you will fail.  This is your legacy.  

2 hours ago, DeathAdder said:

Good to know that he actually went and undermined the other Senators by removing two rogues, instead of just one.

He removed all of the sanctions. Polar just happened to be most pissed about it.

2 hours ago, Neo Uruk said:

He removed all of the sanctions. Polar just happened to be most pissed about it.

It spoils their illusion of the whole world supposedly being on their side, that's why they feel it is so important to attack those who disagree with their narrative.

3 hours ago, The Big Bad said:

You are not a tyrant, you do not have the skill for that.  You are a wanna be tyrant.  Even now you continue to pretend that you are some innocent bystander in all this.  You are getting what you would have gotten at anytime in Planet Bobs history by any alliance.  Nobody thinks you are innocent.  Nobody thinks you deserve a break,  And yet here you are bleating hoping some other power will feel pity for you hand you a grand coalition that you will ride into power.  News flash, not going to happen.  Just once maybe try owning up to what you have done and then take it like a man instead trying to play some sort of victim hoping that maybe this time somebody will come hand you the keys to the kingdom out of some deluded pity. We all know you will not do that.   You will instead try and drown out the rest of the world insisting that only what you think matters.  You will lie, you will make a great claims, you will play the victim and, as  always you will fail.  This is your legacy.  

You misunderstand my motive entirely. I am aware that Polar has the upper hand and this will probably result in my own death. Its very unlikely Polar will be toppled before my money runs out. 

If I valued my own survival, I would try to appease Grub's ego by kissing his feet. But survival means nothing if you don't have freedom.

Edited by The Zigur

1 hour ago, The Zigur said:

You misunderstand my motive entirely. I am aware that Polar has the upper hand and this will probably result in my own death. Its very unlikely Polar will be toppled before my money runs out. 

If I valued my own survival, I would try to appease Grub's ego by kissing his feet. But survival means nothing if you don't have freedom.

I completely understand your motive.  You are selling yourself as an innocent victim sacrificing himself for the good of humanity.   When in fact it was your own vile behavior that put you here.  And then instead being stand up and taking responsibility you tried desperately to change the narrative from your own behavior to some noble crusade.  Nobody is buying it.  Try something else. 

1 hour ago, The Big Bad said:

I completely understand your motive.  You are selling yourself as an innocent victim sacrificing himself for the good of humanity.   When in fact it was your own vile behavior that put you here.  And then instead being stand up and taking responsibility you tried desperately to change the narrative from your own behavior to some noble crusade.  Nobody is buying it.  Try something else. 

Terminator had been harassing ISX for months before that, including threats and spy attacks. So you can claim what you want, but anyone actually intelligent will realize that the feigned outrage about a meme was simply the pretext for a war that was long in the works.

Even terminator admitted on discord the geopolitical ends of attacking ISX (potential threat aligned with SLAP, with grievances over getting backstabbed). So you can repeat your narrative, and I can patiently explain the facts of the matter without fear of Polar's implied permawar threats.

Edited by The Zigur