Imperial Decree - New Polar Order

52 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

Ok so are you saying Im free to join an AA? Because term said I have to fight "several rounds" (read: until bill-locked) and then Polar still might threaten/attack anyone I try to join or get aid from.

If thats true literally the most rational option for me is to remain in peacemode until I can volunteer to defend Polar's next victim.

How many thousand times do you have to be told?   Stop bleating like a Kiwi house sheep and talk to me if you want to negotiate your position.  Until now all I have heard you do is speculate and pontificate publicly.  I have proven you wrong on every other mindless piece of speculative crapola you have suggested as LAW right here in this thread.  Stop posturing and start this famed diplomacy you are apparently so accomplished at.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

22 hours ago, Dinux said:

The world would be a lot better if more only said Good luck to ISX in the future. Stop feed the animal from now on, plz

I for one will stop responding as I'm a major violator of this. No matter how many people from multitudes of alliances and multiple spheres in CN (I would say all spheres) that try to explain it to him, he refuses to listen.

The only thing he will understand is silence.

Honest best wishes to SNX and their future!

Edited by MaineGOP

3 hours ago, MaineGOP said:

I for one will stop responding as I'm a major violator of this. No matter how many people from multitudes of alliances and multiple spheres in CN (I would say all spheres) that try to explain it to him, he refuses to listen.

The only thing he will understand is silence.

Honest best wishes to SNX and their future!

Taking the opportunity to get rhetorical jabs in against someone you already didn't like, doesn't make you a shining example of universal support. Neither is giving me the cold shoulder an actual punishment, since I don't have to answer your low IQ posts anymore.

Edited by The Zigur

31 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

Taking the opportunity to get rhetorical jabs in against someone you already didn't like, doesn't make you a shining example of universal support. Neither is giving me the cold shoulder an actual punishment, since I don't have to answer your low IQ posts anymore.

Perma zi for you junka. Quit the game. Reroll. Do it now. 

The fact of the matter is I have offered to walk away without fighting, but Polar wants to attack me. This means I am not the bad guy, nor a rogue, since I want to give peace a chance.

Because I am the defensive party and tried to reach out for peace, this justifies any sort of guerrilla warfare I am forced to resort to in defense of my liberty. This means I can simply bide my time until an opportunity comes to make my firepower more effective.

As Polar has a hegemony to run, this places them in a dilemma. On the one hand, if they stay out of further aggressive wars they can focus more attention on keeping me pinned down.

On the other, if they launch another aggressive war, this would give me an opportunity to engage in guerrilla operations and even coordinate the opposition using my milcom and targeting experience. Furthermore, if Polar finds themselves in the same situation as NPO did in 2009, I get to claim final victory.

Now, one could argue that my personal impact in a conflict is minimal. On the other hand, if I am there to publicize Polar's vulnerabilities this will weaken their image of hegemonic control.

So, my planning is carefully thought out in case Polar doesn't want a peace with me. I am still planning to speak to Grub in the interests of promoting peace, but with the seeming arrogance of Polar at work I am not totally optimistic about it.

However, if my own personal resistance does indeed prevent or reduce the effectiveness of future Polar aggression, I have done the world a favor.

Edited by The Zigur

1 hour ago, The Zigur said:

The fact of the matter is I have offered to walk away without fighting, but Polar wants to attack me. This means I am not the bad guy, nor a rogue, since I want to give peace a chance.

Because I am the defensive party and tried to reach out for peace, this justifies any sort of guerrilla warfare I am forced to resort to in defense of my liberty. This means I can simply bide my time until an opportunity comes to make my firepower more effective.

As Polar has a hegemony to run, this places them in a dilemma. On the one hand, if they stay out of further aggressive wars they can focus more attention on keeping me pinned down.

On the other, if they launch another aggressive war, this would give me an opportunity to engage in guerrilla operations and even coordinate the opposition using my milcom and targeting experience. Furthermore, if Polar finds themselves in the same situation as NPO did in 2009, I get to claim final victory.

Now, one could argue that my personal impact in a conflict is minimal. On the other hand, if I am there to publicize Polar's vulnerabilities this will weaken their image of hegemonic control.

So, my planning is carefully thought out in case Polar doesn't want a peace with me. I am still planning to speak to Grub in the interests of promoting peace, but with the seeming arrogance of Polar at work I am not totally optimistic about it.

However, if my own personal resistance does indeed prevent or reduce the effectiveness of future Polar aggression, I have done the world a favor.

Let me translate the for everybody.

Blah blah blah, all of Planet Bob please raid me, blah blah, blah  why does everybody hate me blah, blah, blah, even if this ends I will he here with somebody else in month blah, blah, blah

"Come on officer, I called a truce, why are you still arresting me?"

20 hours ago, AlmightyGrub said:

Stop bleating like a Kiwi house sheep and talk to me if you want to negotiate your position.  

I am still planning to speak to Grub in the interests of promoting peace, but with the seeming arrogance of Polar at work I am not totally optimistic about it.

I suggest the following term for the end of the fighting:  The Zigur agrees not to post for 48 hours on the OWF, the clock to start as of the posting of this term.  ANY post ANYWHERE on the OWF makes the agreement null and void and war will be resumed.  Anyone else may post about The Zigur if they wish (conforming to OWF admin rules of course) during the 48 hours.  The Zigur may respond if he choses AFTER the 48 hour period of silence.

If you want to be very vicious, make it 72 hours instead.  He could never successfulky do that at my request whereas 48 hours are hard but doable.  

18 minutes ago, James Spanier said:

"Come on officer, I called a truce, why are you still arresting me?"

I do not recognize the authority of Polar to "arrest" me, therefore I remain in my bunker using nonviolent resistance techniques until guerrilla operations are feasible (assuming Polar refuses to grant peace).

Edited by The Zigur

2 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

I do not recognize the authority of Polar to "arrest" me, therefore I remain in my bunker using nonviolent resistance techniques until guerrilla operations are feasible (assuming Polar refuses to grant peace).

I don't think your recognition is necessary given they have been empowered to do so.

2 minutes ago, James Spanier said:

I don't think your recognition is necessary given they have been empowered to do so.

It's a terrible analogy though, Polar isn't operating according to law that is voted on by a representative CN-wide govt, they are enforcing their aggressive wars against non-subject foreigners. 

It's not an "arrest," it's war crimes and genocide.

Edited by The Zigur

1 minute ago, Neo Uruk said:

no i think pretty much everyone agrees with them, as displayed by maybe two entire people defending you even a little

If people disagree with the right party then it speaks ill of either their character or knowledge.

1 minute ago, The Zigur said:

It's a terrible analogy though, Polar isn't operating according to law that is voted on by a representative CN-wide govt, they are enforcing their aggressive wars against non-subject foreigners. 

It's not an "arrest," it's war crimes and genocide.

Legality is determined here by alliances themselves. Given they were given free reign by Oculus, the largest Bloc, XX another large Bloc, and ISX when they surrendered you, I'd say that's a glowing stamp of approval. Let's not forget all the independent alliance leaders voicing their support for this rule of law.

And you don't get to be the right party because you're the defender. You actually have to be right, and not in your own opinion.

Bravely bold Sir Zigur 
Rode forth from Vox News. 
He was not afraid to die, 
Oh brave Sir Zigur. 
He was not at all afraid 
To be killed in nasty ways. 
Brave, brave, brave, brave Sir Zigur.
He was not in the least bit scared 
To be mashed into a pulp. 
Or to have his eyes gouged out, 
And his elbows broken. 
To have his kneecaps split 
And his body burned away, 
And his limbs all hacked and mangled 
Brave Sir Zigur.
His head smashed in 
And his heart cut out 
And his liver removed 
And his bowls unplugged 
And his nostrils raped 
And his bottom burnt off 
And his penis
"That's, that's enough music for now lads, there's dirty work afoot." 
Brave Sir Zigur ran away. 
("No!") 
Bravely ran away away. 
("I didn't!") 
When danger reared it's ugly head, 
He bravely turned his tail and fled. 
("I never!") 
Yes, brave Sir Zigur turned about 
And gallantly he chickened out. 
("You're lying!") 
Swiftly taking to his feet, 
He beat a very brave retreat. 
Bravest of the brave, Sir Zigur!

The general who is skilled in defense hides in the most secret recesses of the earth; he who is skilled in attack flashes forth from the topmost heights of heaven. Thus on the one hand we have ability to protect ourselves; on the other, a victory that is complete. 

35 minutes ago, James Spanier said:

Legality is determined here by alliances themselves. Given they were given free reign by Oculus, the largest Bloc, XX another large Bloc, and ISX when they surrendered you, I'd say that's a glowing stamp of approval. Let's not forget all the independent alliance leaders voicing their support for this rule of law.

And you don't get to be the right party because you're the defender. You actually have to be right, and not in your own opinion.

A lynching is not the same as law. Legitimate law is derived from representative rule, not the dictates of those who happen to have momentarily seized power.

I remember when we were rolling Invicta and others, we ran Oculus, and then, when Black was getting its stupidity smacked out of it, Umbrella ran Oculus. Now Polar is running Oculus.

It's a wonder we function at all with all the power shifts a-la peanut gallery.

6 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

I remember when we were rolling Invicta and others, we ran Oculus, and then, when Black was getting its stupidity smacked out of it, Umbrella ran Oculus. Now Polar is running Oculus.

It's a wonder we function at all with all the power shifts a-la peanut gallery.

I have no complaints against alliances like IRON in Oculus. Sincere people condemn hegemonic violence not because of who is doing it, but because of why it is done. In this instance, the Polar initiation of war against ISX has made them the primary face of hegemonic power.

This is all fine and dandy, but it didn't get Sengoku anywhere and it is very likely to backfire on Polar as well. At some point, just as Polar threw ISX to her enemies, those in Oculus may find it convenient to do the same with Polar. 

Would Polar do well without being protected by the majority of Oculus, with all the enemies people like Terminator made? I suppose I will have to remain in peacemode until we find out.

Edited by The Zigur

2 hours ago, Neo Uruk said:

i don't know why you appear to think sengoku had the same seat of power as polar when sengoku clearly held ten times as much clout

Sengoku still hold the power, all Oculus descisons are still ran past Auctor and Myself who rattify it "the will of hartfw"

As for the lovely person who loves the sound of his own voice, but is generally wrong.

It did sengoku perfectly fine thank you very much. We just knew when to bow out as an alliance rather than continue until we were a sad shell of what we once were.

We had other things to priotise, we chose to make our nearest and dearest stronger with those that had the time for Bob, whilst those like myself headed off into the mists of inactivity mode. 

Now I just show up to complete the odd tech deal and have @Auctor remind me how terrible the SoA bloc was