Imperial Decree - New Polar Order

5 hours ago, The Zigur said:

I have no complaints against alliances like IRON in Oculus.

That's because you're trying to suck their ass for membership so they will protect you.

Sincere people condemn hegemonic violence not because of who is doing it, but because of why it is done.

There hasn't been sincere people on this World in years, if ever.

In this instance, the Polar initiation of war against ISX has made them the primary face of hegemonic power.

Maybe if you'd shut the $%&@ up once in a while, you wouldn't get kicked out of every alliance you join, or get them rolled.

Would Polar do well without being protected by the majority of Oculus, with all the enemies people like Terminator made? I suppose I will have to remain in peacemode until we find out.

Alliance Seniority: 5/22/2014 9:43:56 PM (1,444 Days)

Since there's a 3 year gap between his current Alliance Seniority and Polar's Oculus membership, I'm going to go out on a limb here and say yes,.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I attempted to negotiate a sane peace with Polar today but Grub stated that they will not remove me from sanctions or target list. Their intent is to perma-war me, and attack anyone who aids me, in an attempt to bill-lock my nation and force me from this world.

Meanwhile, Polar is attacking an independent brown team senator who disagreed with their abusive use of sanctions. This shatters the hegemonic narrative of the world willingly cooperating with Polar, because they will threaten and use violence against any who disagree with their aggression.

With PZI and 2008 style tyranny on the table, it is clear that these psychopaths represent a threat that transcends our own reality. While we can hope that Polar's hegemony someday fails, they remain supported by Oculus, and we can only warn others of this existential fascistic danger.

Edited by The Zigur

34 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

I attempted to negotiate a sane peace with Polar today but Grub stated that they will not remove me from sanctions or target list. Their intent is to perma-war me, and attack anyone who aids me, in an attempt to bill-lock my nation and force me from this world.

Meanwhile, Polar is attacking an independent brown team senator who disagreed with their abusive use of sanctions. This shatters the hegemonic narrative of the world willingly cooperating with Polar, because they will threaten and use violence against any who disagree with their aggression.

With PZI and 2008 style tyranny on the table, it is clear that these psychopaths represent a threat that transcends our own reality. While we can hope that Polar's hegemony someday fails, they remain supported by Oculus, and we can only warn others of this existential fascistic danger.

Yawn.  Seriously?  More hyperbole from the clown prince of hyperbole.

You attempted to negotiate nothing, you conceded nothing, you promised nothing and so you have the status quo.  Read what I tell you carefully, if you don't understand ask someone with a reading comprehension capability to assist you.  I am all done with crayon communication.

When you are in a position where you understand exactly what I said, then come and have another shot at the title.

As for Mr Brown senator, he made his bed, no doubt convinced by you that it was a good idea.   We went to war with an entire alliance, sending a clear message that we are upset with you, why would anyone think that a single nation would be somehow exempt from following along with all the other boys and girls of Bob in condemning your behaviors?  Once again, diplomacy could have prevailed, but rather people want to make their stand.  Who am I to argue with them when they say they want a piece of Polar?  I could infer no other message.

Let's see if you can convince anyone else to betray the world's solidarity against your kind, I am sure the message is pretty clear by now.

You are persona non-grata until such time as you are able to negotiate your way out of this situation.  Pro-tip for tomorrow's attempt at diplomacy, try losing all the bravado, silly slogans and cute metaphors.  I am the most reasonable man on all of Bob, I am just revolted by you and your attitudes.

I warned Harry several days ago that removing sanctions was a bad idea.

As for negotiating, begging isn't the same as attempting to right your situation. I'm not sure how much you even begged, but  I doubt it was very good.

2 hours ago, AlmightyGrub said:

I am the most reasonable man on all of Bob, I am just revolted by you and your attitudes.

You bought Agadoo into the game.

You will die a slow painful death as a result.

There will be no mercy. Some things are just unforgivable.

10 hours ago, AlmightyGrub said:

Yawn.  Seriously?  More hyperbole from the clown prince of hyperbole.

You attempted to negotiate nothing, you conceded nothing, you promised nothing and so you have the status quo.  Read what I tell you carefully, if you don't understand ask someone with a reading comprehension capability to assist you.  I am all done with crayon communication.

When you are in a position where you understand exactly what I said, then come and have another shot at the title.

As for Mr Brown senator, he made his bed, no doubt convinced by you that it was a good idea.   We went to war with an entire alliance, sending a clear message that we are upset with you, why would anyone think that a single nation would be somehow exempt from following along with all the other boys and girls of Bob in condemning your behaviors?  Once again, diplomacy could have prevailed, but rather people want to make their stand.  Who am I to argue with them when they say they want a piece of Polar?  I could infer no other message.

Let's see if you can convince anyone else to betray the world's solidarity against your kind, I am sure the message is pretty clear by now.

You are persona non-grata until such time as you are able to negotiate your way out of this situation.  Pro-tip for tomorrow's attempt at diplomacy, try losing all the bravado, silly slogans and cute metaphors.  I am the most reasonable man on all of Bob, I am just revolted by you and your attitudes.

I had nothing to do with the brown team sanction being removed. The last thing I want is for other good people to be attacked or PZI'd by the hegemony, that's why I asked for no help or aid from anyone. He had a conscience, as should anyone who believes in the responsible use of sanctions against rogues.

But, I hope everyone notices your brute thuggery in attacking anyone who doesnt align with your narrative and submit to your demands.

First they came for the Neutrals and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a Neutral.

Then they came for the Independents, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not an Independent.

Then they came for the Senators, and I did not speak out— 
Because I was not a Senator.

Then they came for me—and there was no one left to speak for me.

Edited by The Zigur

No, no, no... you're doing it wrong. I've fixed it for you.

17 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

First they came for the Neutrals and I did not speak out

Because I was not a Neutral.

Then they came for the Independents, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not an Independent.

Then they came for the Senators, and I did not speak out— 
Because I was not a Senator.

Then they came for the Pineapple—and everybody laughed.

:wub:

As someone that has rolled Polar and has no particular talent whatsoever, I think it's worth pointing out that not being able to roll Polar is less a function of Oculus stopping you and more a function of yall having needed Oculus to hold your hand to get it done.

EDIT: Vote Grub

Edited by Auctor

Despite all the wrongs inflicted by Polar, I have offered to walk away without fighting, however peace is not on the table because Polar seeks to make examples out of dissidents. This is why Polar bragging about abusing sanctions is meaningless, because they are attacking senators who believe sanctions should be limited to countering actual rogues. Even Grub has admitted I'm sanctioned for being a "pariah" aka dissident.

I still have enough money to pay bills for several months without going into bill-lock, as my intention is not to make it easier for Polar to PZI me. I cannot trust Polar because after they bill-lock me in fighting there is a high probability they will find an excuse to continue PZI.

The only real option is to continue to speak out for the next several months, instruct other peaceful nations that Polar attacks, and wait for an opportunity to raid their lower tier during their future wars of aggression.

Edited by The Zigur

1 hour ago, The Zigur said:

Congratulations on becoming the barbarians Polar once opposed.

You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain. 

Actually Polar has always opposed those who seek to oppose us.  I think you have your cause and effect the wrong way round.

13 hours ago, Emperor Khan said:

You bought Agadoo into the game.

You will die a slow painful death as a result.

There will be no mercy. Some things are just unforgivable.

I have enriched your life comrade.  You should be most grateful.

Congratulations on becoming the barbarians Polar once opposed.

You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain. 

This is why I will never die.  I have always been the villain.  Polar however is not close to being barbarians, and  I would know I was allied to actual barbarians at one point.  I was a part of the League, the Initiative and the Continuum and now Oculus and I can honestly say Oculus makes the League look like an evil Hegemony.  So you really need to sit down and come up with some new material.  it is not 2008 anymore.  

1 hour ago, The Zigur said:

With Polar's attacks against a peaceful independent brown team senator, it should be clear to everyone who the bad guys are. 

Stop trying to make everything about you.

Harry was removing sanctions before you were targeted on Brown.

Just deal with your cognitive dissonance as best you can but go to the corner and do it over there, this !@#$ is getting old.

You're right that this isn't about me. This is about Polar's aggression against neutrals, independents, and dissidents, as they attempt to tighten their grip over global policy. Polar won't agree to peace because I challenge their narrative, but I am just one victim out of many.

The fact of the matter is that every time Polar uses their hegemonic power excessively, scars are burned in people's memories. And as we saw with the Karma war, at some point the straw will break the camels back.

Edited by The Zigur

4 hours ago, The Zigur said:

With Polar's attacks against a peaceful independent brown team senator, it should be clear to everyone who the bad guys are. 

Just because you hold a senatorial position does not entitle you to remove a Sanction that was backed up and placed by multiple color spheres across Bob. This is what got Methrage and his lackies rolled just a few months back, so, if he's too dense to follow current events.... well, that is why he's a Brown team Senator, and not a color sphere that's actually relevant to the World at Large. :goodjob: