FTW Declaration of War

Canik

19 minutes ago, Stonewall14 said:

Exactly you are in Minc and flying our allies AM colors like your member of Am....Which is it? Whose side are you on?:wacko:

I own AM. Always will. Nord is just covering for me until my eventual return

Edited by Morphine

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

That was to Zigur. Morphine freely admitted that he didn't know what all treaties were in play here, so, I can't fault him for not knowing why FTW declared how they did so.

I know what treaties are in play, I meant I am guilty of being a micro. 

3 minutes ago, Morphine said:

18 minutes ago, Stonewall14 said: Exactly you are in Minc and flying our allies AM colors like your member of Am....Which is it? Whose side are you on?:wacko: Figure out your own crappy alliance before worrying about others.

fixed that for you and fyi I am not in Aw anymore so your antics and asshattery and Ams in no longer my concern...May you rest in piss...o/

50 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

No you would be fine, Terminator is a giant tool and he gets to do whatever he wants.

Because this is the first and only time you've been thrown out of an Alliance. :rolleyes:

Unlike you, Tywin, I am not a pathological liar, nor a pathological hypocrite. I also remember your IC history, and have even bothered to read about your history before I came here.

You are one of, if not the most undesirable people to have in an Alliance, because, you don't know when to shut the $%&@ up, and you don't have enough redeeming qualities for any real alliance to keep you around despite that.

Edited by DeathAdder

7 hours ago, Canik said:

You think we should've hit Polar/NG? Why? They posted a DoW giving plenty of reason for their attack. Try doing that or even just contacting me in private next time and perhaps this could be avoided.

Canik, you've been here long enough to know that diplomacy is a two-way street. This is a shaky excuse to pull out. All you had to do was say you're activating your treaty and you don't have to further explain. Now, you're stuck with shaky reasoning to stand on.

1 hour ago, DeathAdder said:

Because this is the first and only time you've been thrown out of an Alliance. :rolleyes:

Unlike you, Tywin, I am not a pathological liar, nor a pathological hypocrite. I also remember your IC history, and have even bothered to read about your history before I came here.

You are one of, if not the most undesirable people to have in an Alliance, because, you don't know when to shut the $%&@ up, and you don't have enough redeeming qualities for any real alliance to keep you around despite that.

Come on pal, be original. I already called Term a pathological liar.

Anyway, I've usually had the most fun when not in an alliance, because now I can do and say anything I want. I've got a radio show and some other stuff planned, so I'm having a blast.

Edited by The Zigur

30 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

Come on pal, be original. I already called Term a pathological liar.

Except, you can't prove if he's lying one way or the other.

Everyone here has access to well documented evidence of you being a liar with the simple click of the wiki!

Just now, DeathAdder said:

Except, you can't prove if he's lying one way or the other.

Everyone here has access to well documented evidence of you being a liar with the simple click of the wiki!

I can't prove it because he is too afraid to face me, lol.

2 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

We've already been through the fact that looks don't indicate ability, so, I mean, try your excuses with someone that didn't graduate 3rd grade.

I mean, if he is so mad about Palmela then you think he would want a chance to yell at me. ;)

Edited by The Zigur

Why? He gets to beat up the alliance you wrote a check for and wouldn't cash as you went and hid in !@#$%*mode. 

The only good thing that is coming out of this is hopefully @Galerion finally sees what type of individual you are on Bob, regardless which name you transition to before you get people hunting that one, and quits letting you endanger them with your petty !@#$%^&*.

2 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

Why? He gets to beat up the alliance you wrote a check for and wouldn't cash as you went and hid in !@#$%*mode. 

The only good thing that is coming out of this is hopefully @Galerion finally sees what type of individual you are on Bob, regardless which name you transition to before you get people hunting that one, and quits letting you endanger them with your petty !@#$%^&*.

Take it easy on the steroids, pal.

But yeah, basically Term is using Palmela as a reason go attack ISX, that's what I've been saying this whole time. So thanks for agreeing.

3 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

But yeah, basically Term is using Palmela as a reason go attack ISX, that's what I've been saying this whole time. So thanks for agreeing.

Sorry that you're incapable of reading to understand what I actually said, but keep living in denial.

tywin idk if you know this but crying and !@#$ting up other people's threads isn't going to make anyone sympathetic to your newly-minted spy network

[ooc: also you should probably stop with the ooc digs maybe????]

2 minutes ago, Neo Uruk said:

tywin idk if you know this but crying and !@#$ting up other people's threads isn't going to make anyone sympathetic to your newly-minted spy network

[ooc: also you should probably stop with the ooc digs maybe????]

[OOC: Term's wife is IC] Queen Palmela just isn't as hot as he says.

3 hours ago, Morphine said:

This is absolutely false and borderline slander... Morphine was not invited to AM (II). Apocalypse Meow holds the highest of standards for its membership.