Imperial Decree - New Polar Order

12 minutes ago, AtlasXero said:

Not really punishing him attacking an alliance he got exiled from after his comment about you Term. No offense, what he said was wrong in many ways. None of us support it at all. What we don't get is how we became the targets for his actions.

It is fairly simple and has been adequately explained.  

Vote Grub - Violence is the solution

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not going to lie junka. Everyone that knows me here knows I get giddy about destroying pretty much anything at least for a few days. Not to mention. I believe I told you that the longer you hide. The worse it will be. 

Edited by Terminator

1 hour ago, AtlasXero said:

Not really punishing him attacking an alliance he got exiled from after his comment about you Term. No offense, what he said was wrong in many ways. None of us support it at all. What we don't get is how we became the targets for his actions.

This is ripe coming from you. We warned you about him after he was removed as emperor, you continually defended him. You even wrote odes to him in the blog. SNX should have booted him long ago, he has gotten you rolled multiple times. 

He will get his punishment, this punishment for SNX is for not taking care of him sooner. You had forever to get rid of him, not until he got you into the corner again (for the umpteenth time) did you exile him.  Without punishment whose to say you don't let him back, again, in a few months or even a year?

Doing something after the fact when you knew this was going to happen is not sufficient.

It’s alright. You should have been in the discord when it happened. You could have called it. 

In other news. They can just consider us fixing their top tier for them since they don’t like logic. High tech. Low infra nations in the 100k ns range. Don’t work. 

Edited by Terminator

1 hour ago, Terminator said:

It’s alright. You should have been in the discord when it happened. You could have called it. 

In other news. They can just consider us fixing their top tier for them since they don’t like logic. High tech. Low infra nations in the 100k ns range. Don’t work. 

Nah bro that producerist tech is best tech you can’t beat it

4 hours ago, AtlasXero said:

You let that trash back In after all that has gone on.  You had to know he would end up getting you attacked by somebody.  And you had to know you can not keep bringing him back and that tossing him right before you get rolled over and over again.  You want to know why you are being rolled ask whomever let that trash back in. 

5 hours ago, AtlasXero said:

Terminator wanted to hit ISX anyway, he is just using his wife as a pretext.

Edited by The Zigur

Lol at all the tough guys in this thread, Terminator is the biggest bully amongst you lot in polar and even he can't talk to me like a man, what does that say about the rest of you sycophants.

Spare us the faux outrage, Maine and several other posters already had a bone to pick with me for other reasons. Terminator has had nothing but glee on discord over the matter. Grub is a doubletalker.

It's fine though, I always have the last laugh. The first time was the Moo hegemony, the second was Mushroom Kingdom, and I will be there for the third, Polar.

8 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

Terminator wanted to hit ISX anyway, he is just using his wife as a pretext.

So why give him a reason? So you are admitting that you taunted someone who already wants to hit your alliance by insulting their family and this makes you smart? A victim? A good leader?

5 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

It's fine though, I always have the last laugh. The first time was the Moo hegemony, the second was Mushroom Kingdom, and I will be there for the third, Polar.

Pattern, repetition..... But everyone else is the problem right?

Your autism is why you will "win" because you won't go away. You will be here when the lights go out, while the rest of us are living our lives, claiming victory....

I found nothing more hilarious than your constant posts about WoT and how CN was stupid and you can't believe people waste time here anymore, and how you don't care about it. Yet here you are threatening re-rolls, and that you will win in the end. It was always a lie, you are obsessive about this game.

4 minutes ago, MaineGOP said:

So why give him a reason? So you are admitting that you taunted someone who already wants to hit your alliance by insulting their family and this makes you smart? A victim? A good leader?

I never said it wasn't bad judgment. I usually have ignored term because he is always threatening to attack ISX for petty nonsense, but I made an offhand remark without thinking.

However, the fact Polar exploited my remarks to such an extreme degree to try to crush ISX and exterminate myself, is why I hate them.

Edited by The Zigur

2 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

I never said it wasn't bad judgment. I usually have ignored term because he is always threatening to attack ISX for petty nonsense, but I made an offhand remark without thinking.

However, the fact Polar exploited my remarks to such an extreme degree to try to crush ISX and EZI my nation, is why I hate them.

Do you have any idea how many times he threatened to roll TTK while I was MoFA? Do you know how many times he came and said, ooh look at your top guy he'd look good with a nuke. I would give him !@#$ back (respectfully) and we had a good relationship. Your inability to take jokes and give back and forth is part of the reason you bring this stuff upon you. You react and give them what they want. 

EDIT: They have specifically said you will not be EZI'ed but man you are dedicated to propaganda i'll give you that.

Edited by MaineGOP

3 minutes ago, MaineGOP said:

Do you have any idea how many times he threatened to roll TTK while I was MoFA? Do you know how many times he came and said, ooh look at your top guy he'd look good with a nuke. I would give him !@#$ back (respectfully) and we had a good relationship. Your inability to take jokes and give back and forth is part of the reason you bring this stuff upon you. You react and give them what they want. 

EDIT: They have specifically said you will not be EZI'ed but man you are dedicated to propaganda i'll give you that.

I edited the EZI part because yes, polar decided to doubletalk it so technically it isn't EZI.

3 minutes ago, Wobblies said:

NPO has no casus belli here. The Powindah have been trying to destroy ISNX in all it's incarnations for years now and they can't do it.  

NPO didn't attack, but wobbles why dont you defend them so I can finish destroying y'all like I should have the first time you messed with me. I mean y'all do have a treaty with them.

Edited by Terminator

7 minutes ago, Terminator said:

NPO didn't attack, but wobbles why dont you defend them so I can finish destroying y'all like I should have the first time you messed with me. I mean y'all do have a treaty with them.

Done. You are a bad man Sir and deserve your comeuppance.