Imperial Decree - New Polar Order

16 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

Yeah, well when you put your personal life on the internet, especially when it is as obviously fake as Terminator's, you can expect people to make fun of it.

People make fun of my life and I don't start a war over it. Don't call me a coward though when Term is the one afraid of a face to face convo.

Dude literally Term isn't a coward and I didn't call you a coward smh. I'm telling you the reason is you insulted his wife.

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

37 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

You also call me a "gay elf" and "coward," among other things that can't be shared here, yet I am not the one who backed down from a video conference. My offer of livestream apology was rejected, because what this really is about is a cowardly assault upon the besieged Imperators of ISX.

What do you not get, i've warned many people that insulting Term's wife or kids has consequences, the dude can take ribbing, he dishes it and takes it. You don't talk about his OR ANYONES wife or kids. You talk about mine we have a problem and not just in-game. how stupid can you be?

Calling you a GELF or joking about you wanting pineapples in the butt in no fracking way equated to messing with someones wife and kids. What do you not understand about that?

9 minutes ago, MaineGOP said:

What do you not get, i've warned many people that insulting Term's wife or kids has consequences, the dude can take ribbing, he dishes it and takes it. You don't talk about his OR ANYONES wife or kids. You talk about mine we have a problem and not just in-game. how stupid can you be?

Calling you a GELF or joking about you wanting pineapples in the butt in no fracking way equated to messing with someones wife and kids. What do you not understand about that?

The reason I make fun of Term and his masturbatory fiction is because he constantly brags about supposed accomplishments that 99% of people have never accomplished. I haven't made fun of you or yours because you don't behave like a giant D-bag, at least most of the time.

It might not be the 19th century. But she doesn’t play the game to defend herself from you. I am her husband. I’m going to defend her either way. I’m sure as hell not going to let you talk about her. And ezi you? Please. You have no money. 

Edited by Terminator

1 minute ago, Terminator said:

It might not be the 19th century. But she doesn’t play the game to defend herself from you. I am her husband. I’m going to defend her either way. I’m sure as hell not going to let you talk about her. And ezi you? Please. You have no money. 

Yes clearly I "attacked" "her," yet you refuse to meet in front of a live audience to discuss it. Who is the coward again?

Why would I video conference with you when I’ve declined in the past even for alliance meetings. I rarely show people pictures of me. Some have seen them. Some have seen my wife and kids. I’ve offered dinner and entertainment to certain people if they happen to visit Kentucky.  Plus you only offered the apology once you realized your pathetic friends in snx were going to get rolled. Not to mention I believe nothing you say. 

31 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

And please stop with the condescending patriarchal nonsense about "insulting a man's wife," this isn't the 19th century and Term's supposed wife isnt his property.

I offered a livestream apology, it was declined, why is this still an issue?

If you ever get married you will understand. It's not about ownership its about protecting your family. Kids and wives are off limits in game. Period man. Even if you doubt 99% of what he says, make fun of the other stuff, don't say anything about kids and wives. 

this isn't IC advice, this isn't about a game. This is a player to another player giving you a life lesson. NEVER mention anyones family. That will get you messed up.

22 minutes ago, Terminator said:

Why would I video conference with you when I’ve declined in the past even for alliance meetings. I rarely show people pictures of me. Some have seen them. Some have seen my wife and kids. I’ve offered dinner and entertainment to certain people if they happen to visit Kentucky.  Plus you only offered the apology once you realized your pathetic friends in snx were going to get rolled. Not to mention I believe nothing you say. 

I only offered an apology on a face-to-face basis because everyone knows your entire story is phony. Obviously you are free to hide behind a keyboard and blow up pixels instead, just as I am free to criticize your aggression.

Your aggression against ISX goes back long before this incident, including when you threatened to attack ISX because I joined the war against Methrage. You also leaked information about the Polar-ISX cancellation to ISX enemies before the cancellation took effect.

So, clearly you feel this is your golden opportunity to get rid of me and perhaps ISX. You expect me to go down without saying anything? Clearly you do not know me very well.

This isnt the first time I was EZI'd by an overextended hegemony.

I am absolutely mind stricken here.

First you insult his wife, and then you offer a ‘video apology’ to someone who clearly doesn’t want, or have anything to do with you. 

Terminator’s wife is not just some pineapple.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

47 minutes ago, Terminator said:

To be fair he knew what would happen. I warned him last time he did it and snx was warned about him bringing back fleas. 

Clearly...

he saw what happened to the UCR chump, anyone that knows you, and he's talked to you enough. Knows you don't mess with the wife or kids. But F that, don't mess with ANYONES wife or kids... 

That crap will go OOC quick and you might face more than just your alliance being rolled.

26 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

I only offered an apology on a face-to-face basis because everyone knows your entire story is phony. Obviously you are free to hide behind a keyboard and blow up pixels instead, just as I am free to criticize your aggression.

Your aggression against ISX goes back long before this incident, including when you threatened to attack ISX because I joined the war against Methrage. You also leaked information about the Polar-ISX cancellation to ISX enemies before the cancellation took effect.

So, clearly you feel this is your golden opportunity to get rid of me and perhaps ISX. You expect me to go down without saying anything? Clearly you do not know me very well.

This isnt the first time I was EZI'd by an overextended hegemony.

So you didn't offer a real apology. Your apology was  a trap to catch him about not really having a hot eastern European wife. 

So you are full of crap. Noted.

Who cares whether his stories are true or not, YOU DON'T 'F WITH FAMILY. Period, you mongrel piece of crap.

12 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

I am absolutely mind stricken here.

First you insult his wife, and then you offer a ‘video apology’ to someone who clearly doesn’t want, or have anything to do with you. That’s called ‘stalking’. 

Creepy.

Ah yes, I am stalking someone who before that constantly traded insults with me on a daily basis, and harassed me for an extended period both IC and OOC.

As for Maine, please save me your tough-guy snivelry about someone's supposed wife being sacrosanct. No one cares what you "would do."

This is clearly a series of opportunistic attacks that merely culminated in, and not began with, this recent incident. What's really despicable is Term using his supposed wife's honor as a political tool to execute existing geopolitical aims against ISX.

9 minutes ago, MaineGOP said:

Who cares whether his stories are true or not, YOU DON'T 'F WITH FAMILY. Period

Exactly. Everyone knows that insulting anyone's family earns you a 1 way ticket out of the game. The point isn't about whether or not it's true. And it's not about whether Polar is overextending or not (because they aren't imo and I'm on the receiving end of their aggression). It's about having the decency to not insult someone's family, especially when they can't even defend themselves to you. It's childish, pathetic and degenerative. 

7 hours ago, The Zigur said:

Polar bandwaggoned against GPA, so they don't have any credibility when it comes to having a Casus Belli.

35 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

What's really despicable is Term using his supposed wife's honor as a political tool to execute existing geopolitical aims against ISX.

These two story lines are conflicting.

Either they bandwagon and don't need a CB to attack someone, or have to use political tools to engineer a decided legit CB on your now former Alliance.

Which are we sticking with?

The fact you got tossed, left, or whatever actually happened before their decided attack date is irrelevant.

P.S. [OOC]Insulting family is a no-go zone anywhere, not just on the internet.[/OOC]

Edited by DeathAdder