Imperial Decree - New Polar Order

7 hours ago, DeathAdder said:

Why do all you losers who get rolled by the Orders run back to 2008 like it did anything to either of the two Alliances except make them better, stronger forces to be reckoned with?

This is almost as great as when Maine claimed he destroyed NPO in 2008 while I was busy kicking his membership's teeth down their throats in 2017.

I claimed that?  Man how drunk was I? I mean I played a minor part in Karma, lucky enough to have my sig on Iron's surrender... But in no way did I take down NPO other than as a soldier...

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, MaineGOP said:

I claimed that?  Man how drunk was I? I mean I played a minor part in Karma, lucky enough to have my sig on Iron's surrender... But in no way did I take down NPO other than as a soldier...

I don't know?

You came in out of no where with some quote from me talking about how you helped destroy NPO in '08 which prompted me to post Alliance rankings. Didn't even know who the hell you were at first until I did some research. xD

You didn't reply, to my recollection.

Edited by DeathAdder

2 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

I don't know?

You came in out of no where with some quote from me talking about how you helped destroy NPO in '08 which prompted me to post Alliance rankings. Didn't even know who the hell you were at first until I did some research. xD

You didn't reply, to my recollection.

Meh Quite Possible... I just don't remember it, nor in normal discourse would make that claim. So I chalk it up to alcohol.... 

I now need to hit the bottle again after reading all of this.... It makes my head hurt.

43 minutes ago, MaineGOP said:

Meh Quite Possible... I just don't remember it, nor in normal discourse would make that claim. So I chalk it up to alcohol.... 

I now need to hit the bottle again after reading all of this.... It makes my head hurt.

Yeah. I took a couple aspirin before I sat down to slap down his bs.

6 hours ago, DeathAdder said:

The problem is, though, your interests don't matter to NPO. Or to Oculus. You're all micros, you're all irrelevant, and you all failed to stand the test of time without crumbling into former shells of what you once were, so hung up on that past, that none of you can come together long enough to do anything tangible or even remotely effective.

You specifically never did really do anything except find different ways to parrot other individuals, so, perhaps, because of that, you're feeling the most lost.

Meanwhile, Pacifica has become larger than it has ever been on Bob, and, indeed, the largest Alliance by NS to date.

We still have the best economic and tech dealer programs. the best Academy, the best information available on the mechanics of Bob, and, we continue to improve ourselves on a daily basis while the rest of you whither and die. Clearly the only ones being hurt by our absence of participation in your public nonsense is you?

Maybe 1-2 individuals who don't even have the balls to openly speak out and hide behind identity concealment. It doesn't matter. One or 1,000...

You'll all die, Pacifica will prevail.

Wow, way to completely ignore my correct point about dialectics to rant about everyone being micros. What does any of that have to do with dialectic materialism and theory evolution, which is the cornerstone of Francoism?

Screenshot_20180423-073753.png

You didn't "slap down" anything, in fact I don't think you understood anything I said. I don't think you're here to genuinely discuss anything either. I'll just develop my thoughts in this thread further in my next essay.

Edited by The Zigur

I am honestly sickened to my stomach to realize the evil of the people in charge of things today. They have no desire to discover the truth of things, and therefore they have no true sense of duty. The impetus for their existence is to dominate other wills by fear and force. I can't think of a more wretched experience than to crave power without deriving any meaning from life.

Edited by The Zigur

my favorite part about tywin is that he's trying to appeal to francoism when even NPO emperors from 2006/2007 will tell you that !@#$ was just [ooc: silly roleplay] propaganda for the internal membership

now he's trying to use it as external justifications

35 minutes ago, Neo Uruk said:

my favorite part about tywin is that he's trying to appeal to francoism when even NPO emperors from 2006/2007 will tell you that !@#$ was just [ooc: silly roleplay] propaganda for the internal membership

Expecting him to say or do something intelligent is just going to lead to disappointment.  

2 hours ago, Neo Uruk said:

I urge all those who have no understanding of the essential role of myth creation in society building processes to read Michael Tolkin's excellent NK3 - available in all good bookstores across Planet Bob and beyond. The Republic of Onivlac would very much like to award Tolkin its highest literary honour, except we do not have any literary honour.

Anyways, I hope that all those who do not understand the role of myth will read this and put two and two together and and come to realise the relationship between this so-called Francoism and 'Order' building. There is no real mystery behind the 1984 -theme of Polaris given the intentional use of myth by it's founding forefathers. Heck, if you want to understand the Orders in light of Francoism then read that too. Read anything really (beyond Art of War). Myth is created (or in Francoism's case hacked from an incompatible environment) and fed to the sheeple by those in power only to maintain their authority over their own - not to project power over other spheres (that requires might, not philosophy).

We are in a world of decline precisely because Emperors of all stripes have forgotten myth. Even so, the answer is still not Francoism. I don't understand how anyone can be such an ardent believer of a myth that was so long ago dropped by its own creators and even the sheeple who might have originally bought it (did anyone really? Well, I guess at least one did).

Perhaps the moralism of the Doom War, so often cited in this thread, is the last true Ordering myth of Planet Bob? Perhaps there will be another. If there is, you can sure as hell bet that at least one Belieber will fall in line with it and become its ultimate fanboy.

Edited by Mihail the Just
removal of an errant apostrophe and a couple of typos

11 hours ago, DeathAdder said:

The problem is, though, your interests don't matter to NPO. Or to Oculus. You're all micros, you're all irrelevant, and you all failed to stand the test of time without crumbling into former shells of what you once were, so hung up on that past, that none of you can come together long enough to do anything tangible or even remotely effective.

You specifically never did really do anything except find different ways to parrot other individuals, so, perhaps, because of that, you're feeling the most lost.

Meanwhile, Pacifica has become larger than it has ever been on Bob, and, indeed, the largest Alliance by NS to date.

We still have the best economic and tech dealer programs. the best Academy, the best information available on the mechanics of Bob, and, we continue to improve ourselves on a daily basis while the rest of you whither and die. Clearly the only ones being hurt by our absence of participation in your public nonsense is you?

Maybe 1-2 individuals who don't even have the balls to openly speak out and hide behind identity concealment. It doesn't matter. One or 1,000...

You'll all die, Pacifica will prevail.

Comrade, they are barely alive.  If the current war is at all indicative of the ''will'' of the micro alliance, they are broken beyond all repair.  It is not surprising really.  The things that drive the Orders to succeed are not political theories, mindless propaganda or repetitious drivel, they are inherent values fused into our DNA.  People like Junka can not understand the concepts, they do not hold the values and they lack the basic inherent leadership to create anything worthwhile of their own.

Further discussion with Junka is merely casting pearls before swine.  I have had the misfortune to endure his mindless rantings on political theories on a daily basis.  There is no value in pointing out the inconsistencies in his arguments or the flaws in his theories.  You need only look at where you are, an Imperial Officer of the New Pacific Order, and compare that to his position, an exiled former leader of a doomed alliance, shunned on every colour, with a nation kept so deliberately small that he can only nuke month old nations.  To waste effort and wisdom on this mindless fool or further pander to his pompous twaddle whilst he demonstrates every characteristic of a coward is folly.

Once upon a time Junka was just an idiot who rambled incoherently about things beyond the scope of his failed middle school education.  Now Junka is an oxygen thief, a coward and an idiot whose ability to comprehend his place in the world has sadly not improved.

He claims to be a prime mover in Vox, he claims to be a Hero of the Order and yet the reality is much different, he is a liar, he is deluded and he is no one.  He is however my voodoo doll from now until the end of time, I am hoping he is enjoying his role.

3 hours ago, AlmightyGrub said:

He claims to be a prime mover in Vox, he claims to be a Hero of the Order and yet the reality is much different, he is a liar, he is deluded and he is no one.  He is however my voodoo doll from now until the end of time, I am hoping he is enjoying his role.

My understanding was that Junka/Zigur was stripped of his 'Hero of the Order' status (and all other NpO awards) quite a while ago (well before this current situation). He has no right to be making such claims on our greatness.

1 hour ago, AlmightyGrub said:

Can't say much for Vox. Everything I read, they were just a bunch of failures anyways who should've been hunted out of this world like the scum they all were, instead of allowed to endure for the short time they did. That's why when it broke up, they all went to far better alliances until they finally went away for good. Shame they couldn't have taken Junka here with them. I love chronic liars. They really are my weakness when it comes to toying with them.

A hero of the order? No.He's not even high enough to rank as a coward., and he is laughed at by every member of Pacifica, and ridiculed by the better majority of it. LoD, myself, Nemphe, Elegarth, MariMassa, we all had a good laugh on what a complete tool he actually is this morning while we fondly remembered such great examples of stupidity that has been captured and saved for all time out of your embassy. Out of attempted fail posts he tried to start a debate with, and got moved because they were so nonsensical, there was nothing to debate in them, his parroted essays by Vlad and others that are no longer of significant value. His attempt to argue with members from both branches of NPO on who the founder actually was...

His actual membership with us was utterly uneventful. This self-proclaimed master of sleeping agents couldn't even be bothered to make middle govt so he could have a taste of what it's like to work among true greatness, if only for a short time, once, out of his miserable, pathetic life.

The people who sit on our Alliance and commit Perfidy before being subsequently ejected are more capable of being Pacifica material than he could ever be because at least those people generally grow out of being incessant !@#$%*. This worm never has, and clearly never will.

Edited by DeathAdder

5 hours ago, Mihail the Just said:

I urge all those who have no understanding of the essential role of myth creation in society building processes to read Michael Tolkin's excellent NK3 - available in all good bookstores across Planet Bob and beyond. The Republic of Onivlac would very much like to award Tolkin its highest literary honour, except we do not have any literary honour.

Anyways, I hope that all those who do not understand the role of myth will read this and put two and two together and and come to realise the relationship between this so-called Francoism and 'Order' building. There is no real mystery behind the 1984 -theme of Polaris given the intentional use of myth by it's founding forefathers. Heck, if you want to understand the Orders in light of Francoism then read that too. Read anything really (beyond Art of War). Myth is created (or in Francoism's case hacked from an incompatible environment) and fed to the sheeple by those in power only to maintain their authority over their own - not to project power over other spheres (that requires might, not philosophy).

We are in a world of decline precisely because Emperors of all stripes have forgotten myth. Even so, the answer is still not Francoism. I don't understand how anyone can be such an ardent believer of a myth that was so long ago dropped by its own creators and even the sheeple who might have originally bought it (did anyone really? Well, I guess at least one did).

Perhaps the moralism of the Doom War, so often cited in this thread, is the last true Ordering myth of Planet Bob? Perhaps there will be another. If there is, you can sure as hell bet that at least one Belieber will fall in line with it and become its ultimate fanboy.

You're not wrong about the importance of the national myth, but that was only part of the Francoist ideology. What is more important actually is the way Vladimir applied dialectic materialism to Cybernations. That's why I refer to his works as "Vladimirist-Francoism" [OOC: like Marxist-Leninism] because Vladimir carried Francoism from the realm of myth to political theory.

Edited by The Zigur

Sometimes I think you must surely be an Emmanuel Goldstein, placed among us by the Almighty Brother, in order to unite us and to distract us all from... well... I don't know what, cos I'm too busy being distracted. That's the only logical explanation that I have left and surely only confirms Grub's true genius.

Tl:dr - What you call "Vladimirist-Francoism"/dialectical materialism was the 'Ordering' myth.

1 hour ago, Mihail the Just said:

Sometimes I think you must surely be an Emmanuel Goldstein, placed among us by the Almighty Brother, in order to unite us and to distract us all from... well... I don't know what, cos I'm too busy being distracted. That's the only logical explanation that I have left and surely only confirms Grub's true genius.

Tl:dr - What you call "Vladimirist-Francoism"/dialectical materialism was the 'Ordering' myth.

By far you are the cleverest poster here, and I think you are closer to the mark than the rest of them. However, the theoretical work itself I think is useful as a way of thinking, to guide one's own actions more so than governing the actions of others. It is this knowledge of doing what is absolutely correct that propels us forward, but it only works if it is in line with reality. 

TLDR I've failed in many decisions, but I have failed for the right reasons. The tragic hero is more compelling than the victorious despot.

Edited by The Zigur

I just want to say that's an awesome post.

10 hours ago, Mihail the Just said:

On 4/24/2018 at 4:25 AM, AlmightyGrub said:

Yah, you forgot the claim to being a primary drive behind the formation of the NSO...

And being the one bright spark in the history of miniluv.

16 hours ago, Helbrecht said:

Yah, you forgot the claim to being a primary drive behind the formation of the NSO...

And being the one bright spark in the history of miniluv.

He is truly a hero in his own mind.   Instead of recognizing a long history of failure and irrelevance and making changes to improve he choses to create his own reality.  It does not matter if nobody else believes his nonsense so long as he can convince himself.  He would be worthy our pity if he was not so annoying.  

Everyone has a different perspective of reality. By pitting these perspectives against one another in debate, we can grasp a more complete 3D image as it were, rather than the paper 2D black and white propaganda weaved by the posters above me.

I serve, or attempt to serve, as the antithesis to the thesis of hegemony, which would in theory give rise to a synthesis resulting from conflict. You may find it annoying, you may wish to do all manner of horrible things to me, but I play a necessary role in forging forward progress, if only because no one of better capability than myself is trying.

Edited by The Zigur

23 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

Everyone has a different perspective of reality. By pitting these perspectives against one another in debate, we can grasp a more complete 3D image as it were, rather than the paper 2D black and white propaganda weaved by the posters above me.

I serve, or attempt to serve, as the antithesis to the thesis of hegemony, which would in theory give rise to a synthesis resulting from conflict. You may find it annoying, you may wish to do all manner of horrible things to me, but I play a necessary role in forging forward progress, if only because no one of better capability than myself is trying.

Except that universally you are depised, except on both the hegemony and anti-hegemony sides you are a joke.  

The very people who would rally behind a true anti-hegemonic leader would not take two steps closer to you...

These grandiose statements just make you look more foolish. It's getting sad man