Imperial Decree - New Polar Order

13 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

Polar has turned from the enlightenment moralism championed by the Cult of Justicia, and have degenerated into brigands lead in reality by the psychopathic bully Terminator. Like I had always planned for a genocidal defensive war, ISX should drop in tiers and purge Polar's noobs, focusing on the long-term weakening of Polar against larger future rivals.

Are you giving commands as emperor?

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, MaineGOP said:

Are you giving commands as emperor?

Just now, The Zigur said:

If I were Emperor, I would be making my own announcement describing the evils of those like Polar.

But he's not emperor so....that would be a no.

1 hour ago, The Zigur said:

Polar bandwaggoned against GPA, so they don't have any credibility when it comes to having a Casus Belli. They are no different than all the other barbarians, and I advise my friends focus on a lower-tier purge.

what does GPA have to do with CBs?

21 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

If I were Emperor, I would be making my own announcement describing the evils of those like Polar.

The evils, but for so long you lauded the Orders as the strong hand the universe needs.... Oh thats right, people are only degenerate and evil when they are against you. Got it.

22 minutes ago, MaineGOP said:

The evils, but for so long you lauded the Orders as the strong hand the universe needs.... Oh thats right, people are only degenerate and evil when they are against you. Got it.

Nice strawman, but when I was in Polar the culture of the alliance wasn't the same as it is today. It used to be a moralist alliance, with strong influence from Schattenman and other Cult of Justicia members.

Today, it is functionally no different than any other barbarian AA. 

Edited by The Zigur

17 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

Nice strawman, but when I was in Polar the culture of the alliance wasn't the same as it is today. It used to be a moralist alliance, with strong influence from Schattenman and other Cult of Justicia members.

Today, it is functionally no different than any other barbarian AA. 

Hello dog.  Please confine yourself to matters of which you have some understanding, which is a very small field of expertise.  I suggest you discuss your conduct.  No one else can explain it.  Please desist from trying to hold any moral high ground, your behavior is disgraceful. 

1 minute ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

image.png

Zigur, did it really have to come to this? You know this would’ve screwed Galarian over. What a terrible repayment for someone who did so much for you.

It is a pity that this dog thinks he can post a bio like this, pass it off as the reason for offense, and attempt to gain some moral high ground.  The reasonable requests to cease his conduct were met with further filth.  The dog knows what he said, iSX know what he said.  The dog has no regard for anyone but himself, he ran like the dog he is into peace mode, once again leaving others to shoulder the burden whilst his cowardly approach to "I run their MILCOM" bears more fruit.

I am standing by awaiting his OOC assertions that he will "run Polar noobs out of the game" while simultaneously occupying some fairy tale world where he is he moral compass we should all follow to utopia.

Ah, the verbose rat himself speaks, from high upon his hegemonic perch. Unfortunately this post will be riddled with [OOC] tags, since Polar has decided to drag [OOC banter] into the [game].

Hello Grub, as you are well aware, I offered to apologize to Terminator (and his imaginary wife, if she actually exists) on video camera, and this offer was refused. Whether it's because his daily [ooc] assertions are false [about being a 6' 6" cowboy, having a PhD, breaking peoples bones outside nightclubs blah blah blah], we have no way to tell.

This was the horrible horrible meme posted:

CAUTION MAY BE TRIGGERING!!!

29597340_1273642206102362_11834400943611

And I suggested that it might be [Terminator's imaginary wife].

Immediately, Terminator attacked ISX members, a cowardly move against a politically isolated AA with few active treaties. This of course mirrored their cowardly bandwaggon against the Green Protection Agency, which certainly has never posted "offensive" memes, let alone interacted with barbarians like Terminator.

While it is expected for the craven to succor the tyrant, you will never see me cede the narrative simply because the other side has alot of big nations. Terminator has claimed that he is capable of EZI'ing me. I welcome the challenge, because the day will come that, should I reroll, Polar will be turned upon by a fracturing hegemony, just as happened to the Moo-led hegemony in our ancient world.

And no, rat, purging Polar's noobs with nukes in self-defense is not [OOC], it is an appropriate guerrilla response to tyranny.

Edited by The Zigur

1 minute ago, The Zigur said:

Ah, the verbose rat himself speaks, from high upon his hegemonic perch. Unfortunately this post will be riddled with [OOC] tags, since Polar has decided to drag [OOC banter] into the [game].

Hello Grub, as you are well aware, I offered to apologize to Terminator (and his imaginary wife, if she actually exists) on video camera, and this offer was refused. Whether it's because his daily [ooc] assertions are false [about being a 6' 6" cowboy, having a PhD, breaking peoples bones outside nightclubs blah blah blah], we have no way to tell.

This was the horrible horrible meme posted:

CAUTION MAY BE TRIGGERING!!!

Reveal hidden contents

29597340_1273642206102362_11834400943611

And I suggested that it might be [Terminator's imaginary wife].

Immediately, Terminator attacked ISX members, a cowardly move against a politically isolated AA with few active treaties. This of course mirrored their cowardly bandwaggon against the Green Protection Agency, which certainly has never posted "offensive" memes, let alone interacted with barbarians like Terminator.

While it is expected for the craven to succor the tyrant, you will never see me cede the narrative simply because the other side has alot of big nations. Terminator has claimed that he is capable of EZI'ing me. I welcome the challenge, because the day will come that, should I reroll, Polar will be turned upon by a fracturing hegemony, just as happened to the Moo-led hegemony in our ancient world.

And no, rat, purging Polar's noobs with nukes in self-defense is not [OOC], it is an appropriate guerrilla response to tyranny.

You once again attempt to undersell your filth and depravity.   Hide like the cowardly dog you are and then attack some 10K nations as a show of your dominance when you sense the time is right.  Your delusions have peaked if you think you ever make a difference in any war.  The sooner you ''purge'' all the ''noobs'' the better, everything must die to prove you have some actual power right?

1 hour ago, AlmightyGrub said:

You once again attempt to undersell your filth and depravity.   Hide like the cowardly dog you are and then attack some 10K nations as a show of your dominance when you sense the time is right.  Your delusions have peaked if you think you ever make a difference in any war.  The sooner you ''purge'' all the ''noobs'' the better, everything must die to prove you have some actual power right?

What are you rambling about? When have I ever lead or supported a CB-less War? You're heavily projecting here about showing "power" and "dominance."

No one (including myself) had any issues with Terminator's daily homophobic insults and jokes, but apparently an off-hand remark by myself is an EZI offense.

Sorry for turning this into a "!@#$-show" by illustrating how stupid this war is.

19 minutes ago, Terminator said:

The problem is. I declared on snx because I’ve warned you before and you said my wife loves donkey dick. But of course that has nothing to do with this

You also call me a "gay elf" and "coward," among other things that can't be shared here, yet I am not the one who backed down from a video conference. My offer of livestream apology was rejected, because what this really is about is a cowardly assault upon the besieged Imperators of ISX.

Edited by The Zigur

11 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

You also call me a "gay elf" and "coward," among other things that can't be shared here, yet I am not the one who backed down from a video conference. My offer of livestream apology was rejected, because what this really is about is a cowardly assault upon the besieged Imperators of ISX.

Or it's the fact you insulted his wife multiple times. But hey who knows... 

3 minutes ago, Alexio15 said:

Or it's the fact you insulted his wife multiple times. But hey who knows... 

Yeah, well when you put your personal life on the internet, especially when it is as obviously fake as Terminator's, you can expect people to make fun of it.

People make fun of my life and I don't start a war over it. Don't call me a coward though when Term is the one afraid of a face to face convo.

4 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

Yeah, well when you put your personal life on the internet, especially when it is as obviously fake as Terminator's, you can expect people to make fun of it.

People make fun of my life and I don't start a war over it. Don't call me a coward though when Term is the one afraid of a face to face convo.

NEXT U WILL BE TELLING ME MY WIFE IS FAKE

Image result for fake boobs girl