Imperial Decree - New Polar Order

11 hours ago, The Big Bad said:

I do not care what you said.  I do not care you  were insulted.  I do not care that you are dumb enough to play right into peoplse hands and let yourself be provoked into making yourself and your alliance look bad ending any chance of sympathy you might have had, I do not care that you fall for the oldest tricks in the book, I do not care with what nonsense or petty insults you will respond with.  What I do care about is the this I once went toe to toe with people like Ivan, Schattenmann;, RV, Sponge, Biilrow, Mpol Wies, and even Grub in epic battles of verbal discourse that would rage across Planet Bob and shape global opinion.  And now?  Now I am left with likes of you.    

The Big Bad,

Teach and instruct, dont dismiss her outright. Your the old man yelling about the kids on your grass. Unless your going to contribute, nobody cares.

Sincerely,

Joseph M. Black

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i get that you're allied but it's a little dishonest to yourself to expect people to educate other people on how not to be giant dickheads

this grammar structure brought to you by inebriation

Edited by Neo Uruk

38 minutes ago, Joseph Black said:

The Big Bad,

Teach and instruct, dont dismiss her outright. Your the old man yelling about the kids on your grass. Unless your going to contribute, nobody cares.

Sincerely,

Joseph M. Black

The guy with 250mil wants to teach people? I guess as long as it’s not about war that’s fine. I’d say you had a pretty big hand in teaching snx about warchests if I didn’t know better. 

Edited by Terminator

2 hours ago, Joseph Black said:

The Big Bad,

Sincerely,

Joseph M. Black

If you had bothered to pay attention you would have seen many try to teach and instruct.  It was clearly a waste of time.  You sure seem to care, so go ahead and try and teach that one.  I dare you.  Or are you all talk?  Unless your going to contribute, nobody cares.  

3 hours ago, Terminator said:

The guy with 250mil wants to teach people? I guess as long as it’s not about war that’s fine. I’d say you had a pretty big hand in teaching snx about warchests if I didn’t know better. 

One week of war with someone competent that warchest goes bye bye. 

3 hours ago, The Big Bad said:

If you had bothered to pay attention you would have seen many try to teach and instruct.  It was clearly a waste of time.  You sure seem to care, so go ahead and try and teach that one.  I dare you.  Or are you all talk?  Unless your going to contribute, nobody cares.  

The Big Bad,

If I had your skill and ability I would. I don't and that's clearly evident. The world has enough talentless hacks pretending that they make the world turn without me adding to the buffoonery. 

Sincerely,

Joseph M. Black

Edited by Joseph Black

1 hour ago, Joseph Black said:

The Big Bad,

If I had your skill and ability I would. I don't and that's clearly evident. The world has enough talentless hacks pretending that they make the world turn without me adding to the buffoonery. 

Sincerely,

Joseph M. Black

See that is what you need to teach her.  How not to feed people like me.  Imagine how much easier things could have gone.  

On 4/18/2018 at 9:01 PM, The Big Bad said:

What I do care about is the this I once went toe to toe with people like Ivan, Schattenmann;, RV, Sponge, Biilrow, Mpol Wies, and even Grub in epic battles of verbal discourse that would rage across Planet Bob and shape global opinion.  And now?  Now I am left with likes of you.    

The irony of this right after posting....

On 4/18/2018 at 3:15 PM, The Big Bad said:

I just do not care enough to read this so let me assume it is just something stupid that does nothing but make people want to kill your alliance more. 

Yeah, maybe you are part of the problem pal.

14 hours ago, The Zigur said:

The irony of this right after posting....

Yeah, maybe you are part of the problem pal.

I do not care enough to what you and your kind post.  It is same drivel over and over.  Nothing of consequence, nothing new and much like a drunk on a corner at 3AM nothing that anybody should take seriously.  Now return to your rock and continue to wonder how you continue to fail over and over and over. 

23 hours ago, Alexio15 said:

One week of war with someone competent that warchest goes bye bye. 

Who the $%&@ blows 250m at ~50k in one round of war, that isn't a complete tool?

I swear, this whole !@#$@#$ [OOC]game[/OOC] has become severely retarded.

Edited by DeathAdder

1 hour ago, The Big Bad said:

I do not care enough to what you and your kind post.  It is same drivel over and over.  Nothing of consequence, nothing new and much like a drunk on a corner at 3AM nothing that anybody should take seriously.  Now return to your rock and continue to wonder how you continue to fail over and over and over. 

That's fine, but you can't exactly complain about a lack of proper debate when you are part of a hegemonic force that suppresses dissent.

2 hours ago, The Zigur said:

That's fine, but you can't exactly complain about a lack of proper debate when you are part of a hegemonic force that suppresses dissent.

I do not suppress dissent, I encourage it.  I suppress stupidity which gets in the way of proper debate. 

28 minutes ago, The Big Bad said:

I do not suppress dissent, I encourage it.  I suppress stupidity which gets in the way of proper debate. 

Ok, but when Grub threatens "another week of war" because of people disagreeing with him publicly, then that is suppressing dissent.

That's not even considering the absurdity of draining Polar's resources fighting a non-adversary, but I digress. The original Supernova X was a democratic institution with over 200 members, one of which was a court justice I knew named mcp123. At the time, I had many philosophical and political disagreements with this judge, but he was intelligent and represented the cultural sophistication that this world once encouraged.

After all of the wars, however, he and most of the other members left this world because pointless wars are actually pretty boring. When war is elevated above the other social interactions in this world, then it shouldn't be surprising when a brain drain occurs, and you don't get the level of debate you desire.

Edited by The Zigur

25 minutes ago, Neo Uruk said:

idk if you've noticed this but war hasn't been elevated above social interaction

there's less war now than there's ever been

War is just one form of social interaction. It is a necessary one at times, but war for the sake of war is fascistic and nonproductive.

13 minutes ago, Neo Uruk said:

ok so explain why you asserted that war was elevated above social interaction

Because he is forging his narrative.  His version of social interaction is to cross lines that shouldn't be crossed, try to justify it with further crossing of lines and to be really honest if he is the future of diplomacy and social discourse we are %^&*()

33 minutes ago, Neo Uruk said:

ok so explain why you asserted that war was elevated above social interaction

"When war is elevated above the other social interactions in this world..."

Is that really so hard to understand? Or are you being wilfully ignorant?

As to Grub's rhetoric, little Termie has already admitted the Machiavellian nature of this war:

20180420_204226.png

As shrewd as Grub might be, I'm not sure why he thinks I would just meekly roll over, considering my personal history of being EZI'd by Moo. Then again, after so many others simply rolled over and quit, perhaps Polar got used to expecting a lack of resistance from less ideologically motivated people.

Edited by The Zigur

I'm trying to figure out why my "crossing the line" matters but not Term's. Last I checked all of them [OOC attacks] were supposed to be bad, at least that's how it was a decade ago, but apparently there's a new rule that it's only bad if it's against the family of an Oculus official. Not to mention what I said was taken grossly out of context.

What this is really about is a vindictive, spiteful polar leadership. Term has been bashing me for months and no one gave a !@#$ about that because I don't have the political power and "friends" he has.

Edited by The Zigur

17 hours ago, Neo Uruk said:

thank you for clearly and concisely answering my question

Ok, let's reflect how it's ok for Terminator to make homophobic insults towards me for months, but I get shadow EZI'd for questioning Term's personal fantasies.

For now I am content to Rock the Casbah.