Imperial Decree - New Polar Order

It's not fun to be angry all the time. But everyone once thought Moo was invincible, everyone once thought Mushroom Kingdom was invincible, and everyone thinks Polar will forever rule the world. A basic understanding of history reveals that this is not the case.

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

Please $%&@ off with your "Terminator doesn't speak for the alliance" crap. If ISX can be attacked for my actions, even after I am no longer Emperor or even a member, then it is equally logical that Polar can be held to account for the actions of Terminator, now and in the future. The only pragmatic difference is that Polar currently enjoys a hegemonic position, while ISX does not.

So my goal is to undermine Polar to the maximum extent possible in the hope that someday all the people that Polar stabbed in the back can get their revenge and put the daggers right back into Polar.

If someone bigger than Polar wants to kick their sandcastle down for having Term in gov or any other reason they're allowed to, dip!@#$

Are you taking credit for either the downfall of Moo or MK?

Because you barely helped in either situations, FYI.

At this point in time, your declared "crusade against Polar!" is actually more good publicity than they could've ever hoped for while you, as expected, mount your cross and unite the better chunk of the active community against you, while you sit there and play the victim card.

You even have the mouthpieces of the most anti-Oculus alliances on Bob agreeing that ISX and you needed rolled way before this.

Good job in uniting the game, not against Oculus, but against yourself, yet again.

Edited by DeathAdder

You can say what you want, but I will be there to participate the day Polar gets rolled, whether in this nation or a reroll. Polar doesn't even have a super-tier and is completely expendable to Oculus. All it will take is for the backstabbers to themselves be stabbed in the back, and I will be there to sink my dagger.

25 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

It's not fun to be angry all the time. But everyone once thought Moo was invincible, everyone once thought Mushroom Kingdom was invincible, and everyone thinks Polar will forever rule the world. A basic understanding of history reveals that this is not the case.

8 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

You can say what you want, but I will be there to participate the day Polar gets rolled, whether in this nation or a reroll. Polar doesn't even have a super-tier and is completely expendable to Oculus. All it will take is for the backstabbers to themselves be stabbed in the back, and I will be there to sink my dagger.

Polaris rules the world but is completely expendable to Oculus. Which is it, I'm sooooooo confused right now.

Edited by Mihail the Just

8 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

I call it the Sengoku effect.

Well, if that I'd how you see it, it simply means that you are completely out of touch with politics on Bob at the moment. And that explains the contorted and contradictory narrative that you are constructing. 

Edited by Mihail the Just

9 minutes ago, Terminator said:

Y’all a blitz’s were both terrible. It was all of like 12 wars total lol. We threw out our plan and still did that.  You planned for 4 days. And begged for more time

AM was only marginally smaller than ISX, and we managed to put out a better blitz than you could with an alliance three times ISX's size, and you needed a ton of bandwaggoners. 

Pathetic.

No. Not really. Didn’t require a DOW either. We just wanted to give junka somewhere to cry. His feelings got hurt. Just like his feelings got hurt when Hillary didn’t get elected. He wore safety pins and all. Probably trying to start that again now. 

37 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

Are you taking credit for either the downfall of Moo or MK?

Because you barely helped in either situations, FYI.

At this point in time, your declared "crusade against Polar!" is actually more good publicity than they could've ever hoped for while you, as expected, mount your cross and unite the better chunk of the active community against you, while you sit there and play the victim card.

You even have the mouthpieces of the most anti-Oculus alliances on Bob agreeing that ISX and you needed rolled way before this.

Good job in uniting the game, not against Oculus, but against yourself, yet again.

This, 100%

*applause*

18 minutes ago, Mihail the Just said:

Well, if that I'd how you see it, it simply means that you are completely out of touch with politics on Bob at the moment. And that explains the contorted and contradictory narrative that you are constructing. 

Sengoku was the biggest bully, and Polar filled the void following their collapse. Nihilism is a dangerous philosophy to follow, convenient for those who find you useful meatshields, but inevitably it spirals into insolvency and destruction. 

Edited by The Zigur

31 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

So, in actuality, you won't be "leading the charge!" to Polar's supposed inevitable downfall,  but by your own admission, bandwagon in on them while an alliance with actual capable individuals does all the heavy lifting.

How many rogues-that-aren't-rogues-because-they're-fighting-for-you will you have join some other POS alliance you've made or recreated?

9 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

Sengoku was the biggest bully, and Polar filled the void following their collapse. Nihilism is a dangerous philosophy to follow, convenient for those who find you useful meatshields, but inevitably it spirals into insolvency and destruction. 

sengoku wasnt really large enough to have been the premier bullying alliance on planet bob

1 minute ago, The Zigur said:

Yes, bandwaggoning against Polar would be poetic justice.

It would also follow along with all the rest of your lies and hypocrisy you've posted in this gem of a thread, so 2/2.

Edited by DeathAdder

1 hour ago, The Zigur said:

Not saying this to cause a ruckus, I'm serious...The amount you appear to care about this is both confounding and deeply concerning. No one cares. Civilization has fallen. Society has collapsed. No one cares. It's not 2013. 

10 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

It would also follow along with all the rest of your lies and hypocrisy you've posted in this gem of a thread, so 2/2.

I proudly fought as part of the Crusader coalition against Mushqaeda, and I also will fight against Polar when their time comes. My stance is not inconsistent with my history.