Ya Another Declare

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 minutes ago, Neo Uruk said:

the fact that you just tried to brag about hitting MHA could be the funniest thing on this forum in five years

Again you must not be able to comprehend things...we hit NpO when they hit Sparta, MHA and Fark hit us.....:facepalm::facepalm:

Edited by AL Bundy

You know what Bundy? I was wrong about you and I’m sorry. You are clueless.

You have Pansy sitting in your alliance, pick his brain and beg him to groom you.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

Al Bundy did not give the entire story.  A junior member of the Knights of Ni attacked a member of SLAP.  He offered peace and it was accepted.  Our Queen mistakenly thought that he was attacked and sent him aid.  SLAP and five other alliances attacked the Knights of Ni before any negotiations could take place on reparations.  When I contacted SLAP and Alpha Wolves they were not interested in negotiating.  They wanted a full on war.  Knights of Ni have 18 members, the Alpha Wolves by themselves have 73.  In reality this is a massive six alliance raid on a small alliance.  Now Bundy and the Alpha Wolves are continuing the war for another round, because the Knights fought back.

Al Bundy did not give the entire story.  A junior member of the Knights of Ni attacked a member of SLAP.  He offered peace and it was accepted.  Our Queen mistakenly thought that he was attacked and sent him aid.  SLAP and five other alliances attacked the Knights of Ni before any negotiations could take place on reparations.  When I contacted SLAP and Alpha Wolves they were not interested in negotiating.  They wanted a full on war.  Knights of Ni have 18 members, the Alpha Wolves by themselves have 73.  In reality this is a massive six alliance raid on a small alliance.  Now Bundy and the Alpha Wolves are continuing the war for another round, because the Knights fought back.

12 minutes ago, President Horton said:

They are dispicable alliances. At least you’re fighting back, Banned would’ve ran off to umbrella if he were in your shoes.

SLAP is natorious for blowing things out of proportion if the odds are in their favor. Imagine if they would’ve caught you plotting agasint them?

Regardless, I hope you get your peace President Horton. What they did was overkill and not right, but when their time comes they will turn into cry-bullies.

1 hour ago, President Horton said:

I call bs! 

1. 171 days as of today is well established enough to know who or who not to raid.

2. A gov member should not be mistaken when sending aid labelled war funds

3. 6 alliances attacked before negotiations could begin damm that was some damm fine coordination there

2 hours ago, Vondoom said:

I call bs! 

1. 171 days as of today is well established enough to know who or who not to raid.

3. 6 alliances attacked before negotiations could begin damm that was some damm fine coordination there

No need trying to talk to the unruly little kiddos, let them grow bored and go play with their stuffed monsters and tubes of ky...They will continue to run their peen holsters as long as someone responds to their sniveling ankle biting...:P

9 hours ago, AL Bundy said:

Awww do you? :blush:

Cowards? We have attacked 2 way larger alliances in the past 2 large wars -FTW then entered Doom Squad (Doom War) and NpO then entered Fark & MHA (Whatever that war was called) to defend our allies knowing we would loose....Ill admit we are not the strongest alliance on the block, but cowards hahaha thats funny

When is the last time you did anything where the odds were against you? Keep sitting on your high horse....

Al

The past 5? Wars I have declared I have had the odds against me. 

4 hours ago, Vondoom said:

I call bs! 

Half a year is very well within "beginner's mistake" territory

You can punish someone without rolling their alliance with over 15:1 advantage.

The 3rd statement isn't even close to a counterpoint.

33 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

I'm sure SLAP would have escalated exactly the same way if the noob raider was in an Oculus alliance.

We have allies in Oculus.  We are not allies with KoN or any of their allies.  We would of responded differently had the raider come from Oculus.  That is common practice when dealing with an ally, but you already know all that.

14 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

A+ Tears here, man.

This thread delivers.

Agreed. Pretty !@#$%* when Knights of Kni wins a PR battle

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

7 hours ago, President Horton said:

You do not give the entire story.  When you contacted me I said we would war until the wars expire and then we are done.  That is a far cry from the 3 month wars that often happen on Planet Bob.  You just wanted everyone to peace out that day and that was it.   You and I never came to a agreement.   Then other government in your alliance worked out a deal with Claud for one round plus 2 extra rounds for you.  That was fine with me as well.  Not sure what happened to get people to want extra shots at you but I was not involved with those talks.  I hope that is the end of this story.

Edited by White Chocolate

5 hours ago, Terminator said:

The past 5? Wars I have declared I have had the odds against me. 

Sure they were.

9 hours ago, President Horton said:

2 members, one gov sent war aid to a nation that was still an active war he declared on SLAP.

AW did not handle negotiations, since SLAP was the victim. And the message I got from u  was...

"Our individual war is going well for me. I will continue to pound you since I know that is all you understand"

I talked to Queen and even gave peace early because I did not get such rude messages..

Al Bundy