Ya Another Declare

17 minutes ago, General Kanabis said:

joan_cornella_2_20130730525511.jpg

Don't knock it till you try it, buddy :awesome:

LMMFAO!

33 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Dude, you’re literally trying to get it up for a Knights of Kni overkill. 

We may be hung like field mice, but at least ours works.

They whisper about mine in hushed nervous voices...go rub your micro penis in another thread sweets! I give a funk about some wanabeKnights who squeal Kni in the night...:P

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, Stonewall14 said:

go rub your micro penis in another thread sweets! I give a funk about some wanabeKnights who squeal Kni in the night...:P

This is Alpha Wolves. Own it Bundy.

24 minutes ago, Stonewall14 said:

Nonsense caress my one eye!:wub:

They don’t have to. I just find it hilarious that someone who gets his feelings hurt so easily, is now boasting about a Knights of Kni overkill.

Bundy is complicit because he allowed such a mentally unstable fruit in his gov, and it clearly shows. 

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

1 hour ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

They don’t have to. I just find it hilarious that someone who gets his feelings hurt so easily, is now boasting about a Knights of Kni overkill.

Bundy is complicit because he allowed such a mentally unstable fruit in his gov, and it clearly shows. 

I dont see anything about boasting, thats what you do LH to newbie hahaha.......

Anyway most knights are given peace now or when the current wars ends, just too bad the leader is not as cooperative.

Stonewall was a great addition to the Wolves! He just a little more ruff around the edges then us hahaha

Al

5 hours ago, AL Bundy said:

I dont see anything about boasting, thats what you do LH to newbie hahaha.......

Anyway most knights are given peace now or when the current wars ends, just too bad the leader is not as cooperative.

Stonewall was a great addition to the Wolves! He just a little more ruff around the edges then us hahaha

Al

Hahaha ruff

On 3/2/2018 at 11:53 PM, Lord Hitchcock said:

It’s alright LH. They squealed pretty loudly when they got rolled by Polar and friends. I’m not sure anyone else hit them though

As a former leader of the Knights who say Ni!, it's sad to see this war. A lot has changed in the past ten years. I don't know who these Alpha wolves are, who COBRA is, why Horton hears a hoo, or why any of this information even had to be posted.

What hasn't changed is that the Knights of Ni! remain small and bundled much like a shrubbery. This I'm content with.

Edited by Drege

On 3/5/2018 at 9:05 AM, Terminator said:

It’s alright LH. They squealed pretty loudly when they got rolled by Polar and friends. I’m not sure anyone else hit them though

Haha never squealed but we did attack an alliance that attacked our allie for no reason knowing we would loose due to all them treaties they have, but funny u complain about our new treaties we got when u got so many more hahaha

9 hours ago, Neo Uruk said:

can you try making sense next time

Sorry your brain cant comprehend. Must of been from all them hits AW gave you back in the day.....

23 hours ago, AL Bundy said:

Haha never squealed but we did attack an alliance that attacked our allie for no reason knowing we would loose due to all them treaties they have, but funny u complain about our new treaties we got when u got so many more hahaha

but you did squeal

10 hours ago, Terminator said:

but you did squeal

haha just to your all powerful nation, I know I quivered with fear.....

Erotyczne aluzje w bajkach Disneya

Your the only one that had a problem with me in NpO, or really AW.  Everyone else I spoke with or fought there was very nice, and to NpO,  thank you for that....

Heck, one of my favorite nations reside there! (not you term :( ) 

But I'm glad a year later you still think of me :D!

Image result for Al Bundy gif

On 3/5/2018 at 7:05 AM, Terminator said:

It's great that you're sucking LH's &#$@ in public. Keep up the class act. :thumbsup:

10 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

It's great that you're sucking LH's &#$@ in public. Keep up the class act. :thumbsup:

He does spread his peen holster around quite a bit...:P

4 hours ago, DeathAdder said:

Keep up the class act. :thumbsup:

Class act? You are going to preach to someone else about being a class act? The ex-Spartan King who threw tantrums in coalition back channels during the doom war because you fought two weeks longer than the others, the king who ran Sparta into the dumps and then handed the blame off to Cazaric- who ended up flipping the bill? The same king who cancels his XX bloc and MI6 in a single thread is preaching unto others about being a class act?... let me guess, Yeru's fault too, right? The same person who rather than retiring from his former alliance like other great leaders (Dajobo, Letum, Tyga), instead runs to the most powerful alliance on planet bob and sports his red badge like he was there through it's organic growth and then get's his jollies off rolling his former home? The same person who is preaching class act is the same person who trolls these lands with a glass of whiskey and has historically found his way up the food chain by complaining (you've said that yourself). No amount of getting it through you inept skull will change the fact that that you believe you are some higher purpose. 

I understand AW is a soft spot for you, after all, they have been rolled countless times because the only real leadership capability you ever brought to the table was blaming everything on Yeru. But if you are preaching class act, let me preach to you about being a hypocrite. You can't try to embarrass an ally in public and then tell them to be a class act when the people who he was trolling isn't even his ally. Not only do you not understand 'class act', but you need a lesson in hypocorism as well. TL:DR 'glass houses, ya know'

40 minutes ago, Terminator said:

I’m sorry that you like them bowing to your every wish. They are still cowards. 

I love everyone bowing to my every wish. It's the German in me. :smug:

Didn't you see Sourcy's memo where he informed the Open World about my evil manipulation ability of convincing them to roll him for me?

So behind on the times, man. :popcorn:

4 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

I understand AW is a soft spot for you

Awww do you? :blush:

1 hour ago, Terminator said:

I’m sorry that you like them bowing to your every wish. They are still cowards. 

Cowards? We have attacked 2 way larger alliances in the past 2 large wars -FTW then entered Doom Squad (Doom War) and NpO then entered Fark & MHA (Whatever that war was called) to defend our allies knowing we would loose....Ill admit we are not the strongest alliance on the block, but cowards hahaha thats funny

When is the last time you did anything where the odds were against you? Keep sitting on your high horse....

Al