We come in pieces

52 minutes ago, wasso said:

Congrats, thats like a fair play. GG to you and to all your hidden ghosts out there. 

Lmao what? Do you know what a "ghost" is? It's someone who you don't know, who sits on pending on your AA. Temps do not = ghosts. 

Second, are you claiming D1 has no temps off AA? I know for a fact you guys do. 

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Das Blitzkrieger said:

Ah, so if UN had a higher score earlier in the round, other alliances would have recruited nations to boost their score? That's the very tactic we executed last round—the one which is still being heavily criticized.

Thank you for your honesty, KingBilly.

Please don't try and misquote me. Had those nations been at UN all round then the rest of us could have focused on recruiting all round. Not recruit in the last week.

Your tactic was to bring in a lot of nations (too many to be real) TE hasn't seen recruitment like that for many years. I think you recruited more in 24 hours than all of CN has recruited this past year.

8 minutes ago, KingBilly1 said:

Please don't try and misquote me. Had those nations been at UN all round then the rest of us could have focused on recruiting all round. Not recruit in the last week.

Your tactic was to bring in a lot of nations (too many to be real) TE hasn't seen recruitment like that for many years. I think you recruited more in 24 hours than all of CN has recruited this past year.

I didn't misquote you. What's the difference between recruiting nations (for the sake of score) one week out, two weeks out, or a month out? In each case, an alliance is manipulating the score of their alliance. The problem, then, seems to be the number of nations we pulled in last round. I find it highly incredulous that D1 members, if they were *really* motivated, couldn't ask family and friends to create nations and join D1 at a similar rate as we did last round. 

8 hours ago, Bajoran Federation said:

That's a matter of interpretation. They had no autonomy at all. I do not, and never have, considered them seperate, whether or not they were in a different AA; just as I never considered The Raiders or LoG to be a seperate alliance. This was merely a strategy enacted so we were able to build them up adequately instead of bringing them on AA right away, which would've meant they'd be hit by IRS ops, nukes, etc. How can you seriously sit there and blame us for not being able to keep all of our members on AA without them being bullied and their round ruined? We did what we had to do, and what we had to do has literally nothing to do casualties, nor AA score.

Can everyone stop jumping to conclusions and let the round conclude? D1 will inevitably win strongest AA and the wolves will inevitably win most soldiers killed. 

We weren't trying to keep our stats low. I'm unsure what the point of keeping stats low would even be? The plan was for them to get back at D1, yes. That's obviously part of our feud and doesn't concern you. They were never here to boost stats, nor do we need them to. I don't think you realize how many temps we have off AA; we could easily call them all onto AA and set a score that no one can beat, but have we, or will we? Nope, because since day 7 of this round we haven't been trying to win a single award. 

They wont? Instead of making assumptions and jumping to conclusions, let the round conclude. There's still plenty of time left. 

You just contradicted yourself. How was rerolling to spite D1 in terms of casualties when the ones who rerolled where the ones who topped the casualty count? If they hadn't deleted, the UN would probably be winning the race for most soldiers killed. 

Lol, this was supposed to be a secret, but Bdrocks is one of the Dawners. You know him quite well by now, yeah?

He's been with us for rounds now, he's an economic officer and one of our low-gov (most likely will work his way up to gov shortly.) He's in this very thread. So, tell me, is he not a legitimate member? Should he be condemned to stay off AA just to satisfy you? 

And another thing, WD are currently allowed access to our Discord server. They know exactly who the Dawners are. They've been coordinating with every single one of them. So, before you make a bunch of idiotic assumptions, you should really vet the situation fully. It's impossible to lie about who they are when they're coordinating with a foreign AA in our server. 

Such bs. You've said several times all round you're going to continue your vandetta indefinitely. But you're most certainly right, we do have a grudge. Did you expect to nuke us on day 7, hit us with IRS ops, blockades, hit and blockade unbuilt nations then build up to 4k+ Infra, and send threatening messages to our rerolled nations who you were able to idenetify, and we would just shake hands and go seperate ways? 

What does reality look like to you?

A very terrible analogy. None of our members left for a new alliance. They were told to stay off AA while they beelined WRCs; in no way is that "leaving for another alliance." 

If you don't like our strategy of keeping members in a temporary, non-legitimate AA, then try to actually let our players have a chance to build without your psychotic leader hunting them down. 

Wow just so many lies right here.

First, if they hadn't re-rolled D1 would be leading the race for most kills. After our first 2 wars the UN had just over 1.5 mill kills while D1 had just over 5 mill. Lol

Now provide proof that I said I'd continue this vendetta indefinitely then provide proof that I had sent these threatening messages to your re-rolls. I never spoke to your re-rolls once. This is your desperation kicking in again. 

No one here is complaining about Bdrocks, he has been on the UN since the start so he is not a good example to use. 

If you're not chasing any flags then why did you have the Dawners merge? Why are your flag runners spending their cash very conservatively? 

Nothing you say adds up because none of it is true. 

Edited by HiredGun

51 minutes ago, HiredGun said:

First, if they hadn't re-rolled D1 would be leading the race for most kills. After our first 2 wars the UN had just over 1.5 mill kills while D1 had just over 5 mill. Lol

Are you forgetting that we fought one more war than you have?

53 minutes ago, HiredGun said:

Now provide proof that I said I'd continue this vendetta indefinitely

Go read your own messages in the TE server. 

54 minutes ago, HiredGun said:

provide proof that I had sent these threatening messages to your re-rolls. I never spoke to your re-rolls once. This is your desperation kicking in again. 

I never claimed you personally messaged anyone. However, cowboy has messaged our rerolls with threatening messages. Would you like a screenshot? (you've already seen the screenshot, btw). 

55 minutes ago, HiredGun said:

No one here is complaining about Bdrocks, he has been on the UN since the start so he is not a good example to use. 

No he hasn't, you idiot. That's my entire point; Bd was one of the Dawners. 

56 minutes ago, HiredGun said:

If you're not chasing any flags then why did you have the Dawners merge? Why are your flag runners spending their cash very conservatively? 

Why wouldn't we? They're fully built, have WRCs and got declared on by D1. The only reason we had them off AA in the first place was to prepare for this war. And who's talking about individual flags? 

2 hours ago, Bajoran Federation said:

Are you forgetting that we fought one more war than you have?

Go read your own messages in the TE server. 

I never claimed you personally messaged anyone. However, cowboy has messaged our rerolls with threatening messages. Would you like a screenshot? (you've already seen the screenshot, btw). 

No he hasn't, you idiot. That's my entire point; Bd was one of the Dawners. 

Why wouldn't we? They're fully built, have WRCs and got declared on by D1. The only reason we had them off AA in the first place was to prepare for this war. And who's talking about individual flags? 

Fighting in one more war doesn't mean anything when you only earned just over 1.5 mill kills in your first two wars. If most of your alliance at the time didn't delete then you'd be sitting on about 11 mill kills while we'd be sitting on about 15 mill right now.

Show me using discord where I said I wanted war indefinitely? You needed a very harsh lesson for what you did last round, D1 and WotN were the only alliances to step up and fight to protect our community rules, there were no excuses, we knew what was at stake and punished your underhanded tactics in the hopes you wouldn't do it again, clearly this didn't work though and the main reason for that is because not everyone wanted to risk UN/rogue retaliation. I don't understand that though when you have two of the most active and experienced alliances that'd make any retaliation very difficult for the UN.

Cowboy gave one or two of your rerolls the opportunity to leave the UN and start a fresh, I'd call that mercy. Why all of a sudden does the UN want to mass train newbies when in previous rounds, your numbers were consistently between 18 and 20. You knew a severe community response was coming so the only reason you'd bring in a lot of newbies this round is as meat shields and to justify the stat padding. I called it early that rather than bring all these new nations in at the end, you'd simply create them throughout the round and bring them into the alliance when you need to increase your score, if anyone opposed it you'd say they've always been members.

Bdrocks was a member of the UN then he re-rolled changing his name to North Korea and he rejoined the UN, not The Dawners. The truth is he has recruited almost all of these very suspicious nations that no one knows or has heard of. Are they genuine people from other gaming realms, we can only hope so and how did you convince 5 newbies to re-roll just to suicide into D1? You claim you have more temp traders outside the UN  and I bet another 100 on standby right. It's to the point where it's extremely unlikely that you're recruiting real people especially when we saw over around 35 get recruited in a single day last round.

There have been many shady patterns that I have never seen before in the 7 years I've been playing even when TE was much larger around when I started, alliances struggled to recruit the numbers you've been pulling in these last 2 rounds.

And you never needed The Dawners to be off your alliance to prepare for this war, they could've prepared in any alliance including the UN, it was risky for them to be off the UN alliance because if we hadn't declared on them were they going to jump us? That'd have ended badly for them and worst for you so all in all, this is all a very poor excuse.

10 hours ago, Das Blitzkrieger said:

I didn't misquote you. What's the difference between recruiting nations (for the sake of score) one week out, two weeks out, or a month out? In each case, an alliance is manipulating the score of their alliance. The problem, then, seems to be the number of nations we pulled in last round. I find it highly incredulous that D1 members, if they were *really* motivated, couldn't ask family and friends to create nations and join D1 at a similar rate as we did last round. 

But why the mass recruitment these past 2 rounds? If you could've done it legally, you would've done it a long time ago. Everything you're doing looks suspicious, if it's too good to be true it probably is.

48 minutes ago, HiredGun said:

Fighting in one more war doesn't mean anything when you only earned just over 1.5 mill kills in your first two wars. If most of your alliance at the time didn't delete then you'd be sitting on about 11 mill kills while we'd be sitting on about 15 mill right now.

So next time, don't nuke newbies on day 7 and they won't have to reroll. And please stop lying for once, you lost about 2m kills from the rerolls, no more. 

Show me using discord where I said I wanted war indefinitely?

My bad, you never said indefinitely, you actually gave a time frame lmao: https://imgur.com/k0a7TNC

There are many other examples too, but I don't feel like digging through 1000s of messages of you crying. 

Cowboy gave one or two of your rerolls the opportunity to leave the UN and start a fresh, I'd call that mercy

He tried to force one of our new players to join RE, and then when our newbie didn't comply, cowboy messaged him threatening him. Is that mercy? 

Bdrocks was a member of the UN then he re-rolled changing his name to North Korea and he rejoined the UN, not The Dawners

Lol, look at you trying to tell me who my members are. North Korea is not Bdrocks, it's NikolaP. Anyone in the Wolves' server knows this. You're clueless, HG; Bdrocks was one of the Dawners. 

as meat shields and to justify the stat padding

One of those "meatshields" has the most destructive war with you, and he's winning. 

And if stat padding is considered allowing members who have been with you all round and have fought with you all round, one of whom is low-gov, to join the AA, then I guess that's what we're doing. 

It's quite clear you're continuing to attempt to manipulate the other AAs into forming a coalition, and it's both transparent and idiotic. 

And you never needed The Dawners to be off your alliance to prepare for this war

Keeping them off AA allowed for a few things: it allowed them to build in peace instead of being at constant war, it allowed them to not be hit with IRS ops by some psychotic dude named HiredGun, and it allowed us to be flexible in when they were deployed into war. 

But I'm done debating something so foolish. The simple fact is this: the Dawners are UN members. They've been here all round, and one of them is low-gov and has been with us for rounds now. They fought in both of our wars against D1 earlier this round, and are now fighting in our current war with D1.

Furthermore, they'll be back with the UN next round, and will continue to fight with their alliance. 

If anyone has a problem with us deciding to allow our members to  come to their AA, I simply couldn't care less; that demonstrates a level of idiocy that far surpasses logic or reason, and one could only hope that this colossal idiocy is reserved for only HG. 

Edited by Bajoran Federation

3 minutes ago, Bajoran Federation said:

So next time, don't nuke newbies on day 7 and they won't have to reroll. And please stop lying for once, you lost about 2m kills from the rerolls, no more. 

Then don't use these underhanded tactics of mass reciting new nations to pad stats and deny the alliances that are far more deserving of this award. We had about 5.5 mill kills after our two wars, then after the mass deletions we were left with about 1.5 mill kills, I was keeping tab, clearly you were not. :)

My bad, you never said indefinitely, you actually gave a time frame lmao: https://imgur.com/k0a7TNC

I think you need to learn the difference between indefinitely and conventional TE warfare. Also that was in response to similar provocations.

There are many other examples too, but I don't feel like digging through 1000s of messages of you crying. 

We could both do that but I am the same, I also don't want to dig through 1000's of messages of you crying but we both know you would seeing as you've done it before. lol

He tried to force one of our new players to join RE, and then when our newbie didn't comply, cowboy messaged him threatening him. Is that mercy? 

Where is the message? If anyone knows Cowboy, his intent is not malicious but he likes to stir the pot but only in good fun, anyone that knows him, knows that and there are a lot of people here who know him.

Lol, look at you trying to tell me who my members are. North Korea is not Bdrocks, it's NikolaP. Anyone in the Wolves' server knows this. You're clueless, HG; Bdrocks was one of the Dawners. 

4oah35X.png

w6vzeX0.png

Given the rank # is there and the figures matched North Korea, how does this make me clueless? If this was not BD then I was mislead.

One of those "meatshields" has the most destructive war with you, and he's winning. 

Tbh, that's not saying much.

And if stat padding is considered allowing members who have been with you all round and have fought with you all round, one of whom is low-gov, to join the AA, then I guess that's what we're doing. 

I'm sure we'll see more of the same soon.

It's quite clear you're continuing to attempt to manipulate the other AAs into forming a coalition, and it's both transparent and idiotic. 

This is what you want everyone else to believe so no one else takes part. This problem will only end when at least majority of the community take a stand militarily, we saw that the diplomatic appraoch had no effect, it fell on admins deaf ears so imo the only solution is with a good ole fashion beat down.  "Step out of line again and prepare to get rolled again!" This method has been proven time again to be the most effective and usually the only method that works.

Keeping them off AA allowed for a few things: it allowed them to build in peace instead of being at constant war, it allowed them to not be hit with IRS ops by some psychotic dude named HiredGun, and it allowed us to be flexible in when they were deployed into war. 

But they would never have been at constant war in the UN for the simple fact that you never were, you knew we weren't going to stagger, I said we were done and moving forward unless you used the same underhanded tactics again and you have, you're going to be defending these tactics and in turn fighting for them for as long as you use them, that I can assure you of. As for the name calling, you sound more psychotic than I do, it's very obvious how much hatred you have for me. :)

But I'm done debating something so foolish. The simple fact is this: the Dawners are UN members. They've been here all round, and one of them is low-gov and has been with us for rounds now. They fought in both of our wars against D1 earlier this round, and are now fighting in our current war with D1.

Furthermore, they'll be back with the UN next round, and will continue to fight with their alliance. 

If anyone has a problem with us deciding to allow our members to  come to their AA, I simply couldn't care less; that demonstrates a level of idiocy that far surpasses logic or reason, and one could only hope that this colossal idiocy is reserved for only HG. 

It's not just the Dawners though,  you've bought in on averaged an extra member every week for discreteness and not to bring too much attention at once. But keep trying to weasel your way out of this.

5 minutes ago, Bajoran Federation said:

What is up with your post? Did you mess up the simple task that is quoting lol? 

I've said all I needed to say. 

And yes, you were mislead. Go cry about it, I guess? 

It sounds more like Bd has more than one nation and you didn't know that was all said on discord. lol

1 hour ago, HiredGun said:

It sounds more like Bd has more than one nation and you didn't know that was all said on discord. lol

No Bajor know's exactly what you are talking about. You were intentionally mislead. I am UN low gov and was in The Dawners as a reroll. Wolves know who Trump(NorthKorea) is, it's Nikola. 

This is out of topic now but Bdrocks is Lebronjames. 

Anyway, that's not the case.. 

Edited by wasso
keyboard