New Year's Resolutions from IRON

Happy New Year Planet Steve.  Each year, millions and millions of our citizens make resolutions they just cannot keep.  Some say they are going to go to the gym.  Others say they will quit smoking.  It’s time to make real resolutions.  IRON is going to lead the way with some amazing ones this year:

North Brickland: “I vow to create complex passwords and not remember them.”

Seabee Sex Bot: “I vow to always shovel my driveway shirtless”

Fat Tony: “I vow to always talk in a robot voice”

Mr Burns: “I vow to make Brewers eat cheese while he is fully naked”

Titan: “I vow to stop hanging out with people who ask me about my New year resolution”

Monty Burns: “I vow to destroy you with more stupid tweets than Trump.”

Bears: “I vow to watch fewer Zombie movies than last year”

Groundskeeper Willie: “I vow to make more people smile and then say “oh !@#$, “incoming” while blocking as many nukes as possible with one finger.”

Otimoresque: “I vow to to build a sailing boat, preferably one I can sit in. And sail”

Murica: “I vow to win the World Series of Poker.”

Troy McClure: “I vow to grow back my &#$@ and balls from the chastity rope"

DuffMan: “I vow to be even more awesome than I already am, if that’s possible”

Moes Tavern: “I vow to change the dish water at least once a week”

Expelliarmus: “I vow to masturbate until my penis reaches 3 inches from all the working out.”

Krusty the Clown: “I vow to finally give SBG my actual address so he can visit”

The MedVed Union: “I vow to 1024×576, 1152×648, 1280×720, 1366×768, 1600×900, 1920×1080, 2560×1440, 3840×2160”

New Cruccibul: “I vow to no longer go dumpster diving to eat used tissues”

Ratzu: “I vow to catch your ass the next time you destroy school property and ridicule you in front of your parents.”

BasicHoAllert: “I vow to publish the IRON Times on time every month in 2018”

Okay, so we are definitely going to break all of these resolutions.  But here is one we are going to stick with:

IRON declares war on Ordo Paradoxia and New Desolate Order, and vows to roll them both.

Now, take some IRON cuddles <3

_CjP9RyF_-FBkPm2CgGfcOpjbLLmPGf9jFgHYyBDBpoN-Bn8CUzFu-7PTWR_bqHZWdOc99hqmdWuFigdimnRpIhi_RxgwvCnKL82ACdsdPPVE1CvKEKXsb8YfAh-8uoaauyLupvE

Signed:

Talus of Moes Tavern IRON Council and Director of FA.  Message ONLY me with FA matters

Sister Midnight of Mr Burns IRON Council and full time nudist

Brewersalliance of SeaBee Sex Bot IRON Council and totally LordSunday’s replacement and nowhere near as cool as him

5 minutes ago, Brewersalliance said:

BasicHoAllert: “I vow to publish the IRON Times on time every month in 2018."

Ha, like that'll ever happen. :P

Kinda thought the peace went to the end of the day?

● Proposal on the table is a peace agreement between all signing alliances from December 23rd - January 2nd.

That's why my war was planned for tomorrow, assumed "-" meant through...

But if NDO and OP are cool I will be as well....

Good luck to all...

Al Bundy

21 minutes ago, BDRocks said:

Monty Burns: “I vow to destroy you with more stupid tweets than Trump.”

That's gonna be really tough. Also good luck to all sides

True, idk if this can be topped: "North Korean Leader Kim Jong Un just stated that the “Nuclear Button is on his desk at all times.” Will someone from his depleted and food starved regime please inform him that I too have a Nuclear Button, but it is a much bigger & more powerful one than his, and my Button works!"

21 minutes ago, AL Bundy said:

Kinda thought the peace went to the end of the day?

● Proposal on the table is a peace agreement between all signing alliances from December 23rd - January 2nd.

That's why my war was planned for tomorrow, assumed "-" meant through...

But if NDO and OP are cool I will be as well....

Good luck to all...

Al Bundy

You're right here, they agreed to truce til the 3rd. lol I wonder when they'll come and fight someone their own size.

1 minute ago, HiredGun said:

You're right here, they agreed to truce til the 3rd. lol I wonder when they'll come and fight someone their own size.

We agreed until Jan 2nd, not Jan 3rd. And they have more tech, more NS, and a higher average NS. So I think that would qualify as "our size"

Just now, Brewersalliance said:

We agreed until Jan 2nd, not Jan 3rd. And they have more tech, more NS, and a higher average NS. So I think that would qualify as "our size"

I assumed the truce was in effect from the 23rd to the 2nd? Al Bundy who proposed the dates just confirmed this lol

2 minutes ago, Brewersalliance said:

It's never really the same when you're forcing smaller alliances to coordinate when most never will but all of the other majors do it very well.

I might agree with your stats though it'd have been nice to see them before the dow, they do look fairly even.

1 minute ago, HiredGun said:

It's never really the same when you're forcing smaller alliances to coordinate when most never will but all of the other majors do it very well.

I might agree with your stats though it'd have been nice to see them before the dow, they do look fairly even.

True getting 2 alliances to coordinate with each other isn't very easy but as long as those 2 alliances are at least coordinating internally, it looks like a fair/fun fight for IRON. 

STARTING TOTALS                    
Alliance    Nations    NS    Average    Infra    Tech
Ordo Paradoxia    11    313452    28495.63636    51256    4992
NDO    5    152270    30454    24535    4660

TOTAL Enemy Stats    16    465722    29107.625    75791    9652

IRON    18    463401    25744.5    79697    9500

1 minute ago, Brewersalliance said:

STARTING TOTALS                    
Alliance    Nations    NS    Average    Infra    Tech
Ordo Paradoxia    11    313452    28495.63636    51256    4992
NDO    5    152270    30454    24535    4660

TOTAL Enemy Stats    16    465722    29107.625    75791    9652

IRON    18    463401    25744.5    79697    9500

bdX8pkZ.png

Dates are clear, from December 23rd - January 2nd. I know it's not malicious of any kind but the dates you agreed to should've been honored don't you think? Does it matter now? Well it could if OP and NDO were counting on everyone abiding by the stated dates.

We interpreted it as it ended today. Dec 23-Jan 2nd.  If I work 9-5, that means the second it hits 5 my shift is over. So for us the peace being Dec 23-Jan 2nd meant the second it hits Jan 2nd the peace was over

I figured that but I sure didn't interpret it that way, neither did anyone of my fellow gov members. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Just now, HiredGun said:

I figured that but I sure didn't interpret it that way, neither did anyone of my fellow gov members. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I guess this can serve as a lesson for all of us then. Don't leave things up for interpretation in agreements in the future. Because different people can interpret things their own ways

I guess this can serve as a lesson for all of us then. Don't leave things up for interpretation in agreements in the future. Because different people can interpret things their own ways

The proposal was for a truce, Al Bundy stated 23rd to 2nd otherwise he should've said the 24th to 3rd. He never said there can only be war from the 23rd to 2nd.

24 minutes ago, Brewersalliance said:

Save the date guys. bajor and HG agreed on something

And Al!! Weird.....

Stats look alright no problem with me there, but OP and NDO might have been like some others and planned to collect today....but as said if they cool I am as well...

Al Bundy

First off, I speak for myself. I was going to collect tomorrow, sucks to be me. :P

Well, if not today, it's going to be tomorrow, not a big deal for me personally.

But (speaking not as a Lawyer, but as someone who deals with significant amounts of signed Agreements, eg. Rental, Business, other Agreements.), strictly speaking, if a Truce is from "Dec 23-Jan 2nd" Then 2nd of Jan is also under Truce. Just like Motor Vehicle Licenses/Insurance is from 15th Jan 2017 - 14th Jan 2018, it means you can still drive on the 14th. Or if your Rental is from 23rd April 2017 - 22nd April 2018, other ppl can't move in on the 22nd.

Just saying.

Edited by zombox

38 minutes ago, zombox said:

First off, I speak for myself. I was going to collect tomorrow, sucks to be me. :P

Well, if not today, it's going to be tomorrow, not a big deal for me personally.

But (speaking not as a Lawyer, but as someone who deals with significant amounts of signed Agreements, eg. Rental, Business, other Agreements.), strictly speaking, if a Truce is from "Dec 23-Jan 2nd" Then 2nd of Jan is also under Truce. Just like Motor Vehicle Licenses/Insurance is from 15th Jan 2017 - 14th Jan 2018, it means you can still drive on the 14th. Or if your Rental is from 23rd April 2017 - 22nd April 2018, other ppl can't move in on the 22nd.

Just saying.

This... I thought this was common knowledge.