Some needed clarification

15 hours ago, Bajoran Federation said:

I don't understand what you're saying at all. Seriously, I'm not even trying to be rude, I genuinely don't understand what you mean by this. Everyone knows who the 6 members we just had join are. 

I hope you are joking with this comment?

You had between 18 and 20 nations last week. Add the 6 and you now have either 24 or 26, but you still have between 18 and 20.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, AL Bundy said:

From the sounds of all these comments maybe we all our sinful!

Maybe next round we can all try to be better leaders...

Al

Maybe this round we can and just maybe the UN can stop using non-playing nations to boost stats.

2 minutes ago, KingBilly1 said:

You had between 18 and 20 nations last week. Add the 6 and you now have either 24 or 26, but you still have between 18 and 20.

He doesn't know how many members he has and he's claiming the ghost that were accepted onto the UN when they got to 29 members. He doesn't realize that someone is watching them very closely this round to keep them accountable.

4 hours ago, AL Bundy said:

From the sounds of all these comments maybe we all our sinful!

Exactly. This has been the only point I've tried to make; it's all hypocritical. 

1 hour ago, KingBilly1 said:

I fail to see your point?

Around 4-5 of our newbies went inactive and auto-deleted through day 25-35. Why? Because your leader and his day 7 nuke/grudge wars didn't exactly allow them to see the fun in the game. Your government messaging those newbies telling them peace would be given to them if they join RE didn't help either, and that type of oppurtinistic poaching of new players is completely despicable.

Anyone who preys on newbies is pathetic. 

Also, just because we have 20 members on AA doesn't mean we only have 20 members. I thought this would've been common knowledge by now? 

1 hour ago, HiredGun said:

He doesn't know how many members he has

What? I know exactly how many members I have; you don't.

1 hour ago, HiredGun said:

he's claiming the ghost that were accepted onto the UN when they got to 29 members.

Did you mean "he's claiming no ghosts were accepted onto the UN when they got 29 members"? 

Thats true. Not a single ghost has been approved this round. 

We tried to keep 10 members off AA in a training branch - The Raiders. However, they were attacked with day 7 nukes because you thought they were "rogues in disguise." Then when they join UN it's a play for strongest AA? You're a joke. 

19 members in UN + 10 in tR = 29 members + 6+ still off AA. 

Please knock off this self-righteous act; you cannot claim moral superiority after what you've done to a bunch of new players. 

53 minutes ago, Bajoran Federation said:

Exactly. This has been the only point I've tried to make; it's all hypocritical. 

I fail to see your point?

Around 4-5 of our newbies went inactive and auto-deleted through day 25-35. Why? Because your leader and his day 7 nuke/grudge wars didn't exactly allow them to see the fun in the game. Your government messaging those newbies telling them peace would be given to them if they join RE didn't help either, and that type of oppurtinistic poaching of new players is completely despicable.

Anyone who preys on newbies is pathetic. 

Also, just because we have 20 members on AA doesn't mean we only have 20 members. I thought this would've been common knowledge by now? 

What? I know exactly how many members I have; you don't.

Did you mean "he's claiming no ghosts were accepted onto the UN when they got 29 members"? 

Thats true. Not a single ghost has been approved this round. 

We tried to keep 10 members off AA in a training branch - The Raiders. However, they were attacked with day 7 nukes because you thought they were "rogues in disguise." Then when they join UN it's a play for strongest AA? You're a joke. 

19 members in UN + 10 in tR = 29 members + 6+ still off AA. 

Please knock off this self-righteous act; you cannot claim moral superiority after what you've done to a bunch of new players. 

Are these the new players who came into the game by helping you steal something you never deserved.

The newbies should've taken the peace then joined an alliance that doesn't use underhanded tactics, that is the best thing they can do is join an alliance that isn't going to get the crap rolled out of them for their mistakes.

We'll see you soon :)

12 minutes ago, HiredGun said:

Are these the new players who came into the game by helping you steal something you never deserved.

They're the new players who were asked to help us out by making a nation and joining an alliance in a game which they knew nothing about. Do you expect newbies to understand TE politics?

And never deserved? Please, HG, you've said several times that we did deserve it, so stop lying to yourself and stop the backpedaling. 

15 minutes ago, HiredGun said:

The newbies should've taken the peace then joined an alliance that doesn't use underhanded tactics, that is the best thing they can do is join an alliance that isn't going to get the crap rolled out of them for their mistakes.

That's your response? They should've let themselves be poached? You're delusional. 

15 minutes ago, HiredGun said:

We'll see you soon :)

I seriously hope so. You were clearly too scared to hit us when you realized you didn't have the advantages you had in our two previous wars. It's quite obvious you'll only hit us if we're unbuilt, non-nuclear and just out of a war.

When you beat us in a fair, even war, then I'll give you props. Until then, you're a coward, and nothing but. 

Just be glad the wolves saved you. 

1 minute ago, Bajoran Federation said:

They're the new players who were asked to help us out by making a nation and joining an alliance in a game which they knew nothing about. Do you expect newbies to understand TE politics?

And never deserved? Please, HG, you've said several times that we did deserve it, so stop lying to yourself and stop the backpedaling. 

That's your response? They should've let themselves be poached? You're delusional. 

I seriously hope so. You were clearly too scared to hit us when you realized you didn't have the advantages you had in our two previous wars. It's quite obvious you'll only hit us if we're unbuilt, non-nuclear and just out of a war.

When you beat us in a fair, even war, then I'll give you props. Until then, you're a coward, and nothing but. 

My words were taken out of context, the person who told you "I said you deserved it" has admitted they were wrong. That person will no longer have anything to do with myself or D1 outside the battlefield.

And the last two wars would've been fair if 6 of your members didn't watch you burn the entire time which lead to half of your alliance quitting or rerolling. It'll be interesting to see how that sacrifice pays off though. Stevie's flags always come first. :)

20 minutes ago, Bajoran Federation said:

Another thing is you set up your newbies to fail from the start, all the nations in tR were broke on the first day of the war, most of them were building and collecting with broken trade rings so the only person who caused any newbies to quit was yourself.

Edited by HiredGun

Claiming to have 10 new nations in another alliance for training is nonsense as well, they got hit with you since they are your nations.

Tactics like that have never worked on TE.

You done wrong by so many people last round, so just take the judgment you've been dealt and then move on from it next round.

12 minutes ago, KingBilly1 said:

Claiming to have 10 new nations in another alliance for training is nonsense as well, they got hit with you since they are your nations.

Tactics like that have never worked on TE.

Hahaha, this is too good. Have you forgotten about your own alliances training branch, Seal Team 6?