Some needed clarification

24 minutes ago, HiredGun said:

It's also good to get a glimpse of the puppet master Das at work, pulling your strings so he can win his precious flags. Give us more screen shots between you two. :popcorn:

What? The two people who won the strongest AA awards were MK and Ameer. 

Where were my strings being pulled? 

4 minutes ago, KingBilly1 said:

You haven't removed a single nation this round? Either 5/6 nations deleted and magically the same number joined from outside?

No, we haven't removed a single nation this round. Literally... Not a single nation. 

I don't understand what you're saying at all. Seriously, I'm not even trying to be rude, I genuinely don't understand what you mean by this. Everyone knows who the 6 members we just had join are. 

9 minutes ago, KingBilly1 said:

But the fact remains, you brought in a lot of nations last round who never returned this round, so although you claim to be trying to bring new nations to the game for the benefit of us all, it's clear that these nations were never intended to boost the numbers around here and their sole purpose was to pad stats for 1 round.

We never denied that?

We recruited the 0 day old nations to boost our score after every AA in the game merged, never did we claim they had any intention of playing seriously.

However, about 10 of them did decide to play. Some of those 10 are still playing, while a few others decided it wasn't fun being nuked on day 7 and stopped playing. 

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Bajoran Federation said:

What? The two people who won the strongest AA awards were MK and Ameer. 

Where were my strings being pulled? 

No, we haven't removed a single nation this round. Literally... Not a single nation. 

I don't understand what you're saying at all. Seriously, I'm not even trying to be rude, I genuinely don't understand what you mean by this. Everyone knows who the 6 members we just had join are. 

We never denied that?

We recruited the 0 day old nations to boost our score after every AA in the game merged, never did we claim they had any intention of playing seriously.

However, about 10 of them did decide to play. Some of those 10 are still playing, while a few others decided it wasn't fun being nuked on day 7 and stopped playing. 

Neither of them deserved those awards just like the round before you didn't.

@KingBilly1All the nations that gave them the strongest alliance award exited the UN on the same day, all 11 of them.

Hilarious that you're playing stupid and have no idea what he's talking about though when it's on record that you had 29 members. 6 extra members on top of 18 doesn't add up to 29 so even if it were true, you still approved 5 ghost.

You can keep spreading that lie that you never used ghost/new nations before JL was formed, the entire reason why the yellow teams started merging was cos you were padding stats and this was before JL was created. What you fail to realize is that it has never been frowned upon to merge alliances, every member the yellow team nations merged are long time veterans and built/fought all round, you were only ever using nations that'd never fought or contributed anything.

If you can get other alliances to merge with you then that is fair game, what we're against is using nations that had never contributed anything except pad your stats. When Stevie Squad merged with Alpha Wolves a few rounds ago we didn't complain about it.

And when we talk about deserve, it was D1 that collectively built and fought better than anyone else in round 42 but your new friends merged with Alpha Wolves to rob D1 of an award we should've won.

mbYGObZ.png

These are the same people pulling the strings in your alliance so what was wrong when JL done what they had already done?

10 minutes ago, HiredGun said:

Hilarious that you're playing stupid and have no idea what he's talking about though when it's on record that you had 29 members. 6 extra members on top of 18 doesn't add up to 29 so even if it were true, you still approved 5 ghost.

What are you talking about?

This round, we removed every ghost we had and never approved a single one, but please, continue with your lies. 

19 minutes ago, HiredGun said:

KingBilly1All the nations that gave them the strongest alliance award exited the UN on the same day, all 11 of them.

Who said anyone exited? Stop jumping to conclusions; it really shows your ignorance. 

16 minutes ago, HiredGun said:

You can keep spreading that lie that you never used ghost/new nations before JL was formed, the entire reason why the yellow teams started merging was cos you were padding stats and this was before JL was created. What you fail to realize is that it has never been frowned upon to merge alliances, every member the yellow team nations merged are long time veterans and built/fought all round, you were only ever using nations that'd never fought or contributed anything.

If you can get other alliances to merge with you then that is fair game, what we're against is using nations that had never contributed anything except pad your stats.

This entire post is just more of the same proven-false bs arguments you've been reverting back to over and over again for the past 2 months. Please refer back to the timeline of events.

imo, alliances merging to win the award is not fair game. But either way, you don't get to unilaterally decide what everyone views as right or wrong. Please stop letting your ego cloud up your judgement. 

18 minutes ago, Bajoran Federation said:

What are you talking about?

This round, we removed every ghost we had and never approved a single one, but please, continue with your lies. 

Who said anyone exited? Stop jumping to conclusions; it really shows your ignorance. 

This entire post is just more of the same proven-false bs arguments you've been reverting back to over and over again for the past 2 months. Please refer back to the timeline of events.

imo, alliances merging to win the award is not fair game. But either way, you don't get to unilaterally decide what everyone views as right or wrong. Please stop letting your ego cloud up your judgement. 

Then explain why you had 29 members at one point o6kl8ze.png

I already know what everyone viewed as wrong, we all banded together against your pathetic actions.

Just now, Bajoran Federation said:

First off, we had a lot more than 29 members.

Second, who says we don't still have 29 members? 

Third, why are we even discussing this when we're barely a month into the round? 

You'll full of so much crap it's hilarious.

Just now, Bajoran Federation said:

And you're clearly slow. 

You didn't know the 29 members is why you were being questioned over, you thought it was the 6 nations that recently joined you 3 days ago from LoG. Now you claim you had a lot more than 29 members and this is how you treat them, by keeping them off your aa. I mean of course you had at least 29 members plus the 6 new members, so we know you have at least 35 members from those figures alone.

I'm glad you finally figured out what were trying to get to the bottom of. Your member count is constantly changing, it's hilarious.

You don't have to be a rocket scientist to figure out there is something very fishy going on in your circle.

3 minutes ago, HiredGun said:

You didn't know the 29 members is why you were being questioned over, you thought it was the 6 nations that recently joined you 3 days ago from LoG.

Try to be more eloquent next time :)

4 minutes ago, HiredGun said:

29 members plus the 6 new members, so we know you have at least 35 members from those figures alone.

That's some good work! Congratulations. 

15 minutes ago, HiredGun said:

how you treat them, by keeping them off your aa.

How we are "treated" is for us to deal with. You know when you get dragged into day 7 nuke wars, it leads to something called bill lock. So what do you do when that happens? You delete your nation. Hence nations dropping off from our peak. But don't you worry, you'll see us all again at some point, I am sure of it. 

1 minute ago, Bajoran Federation said:

Try to be more eloquent next time :)

That's some good work! Congratulations. 

So where are these missing 17 members? Did they all quit?

3 hours ago, KingBilly1 said:

You haven't removed a single nation this round? Either 5/6 nations deleted and magically the same number joined from outside?

Come on, who are you trying to kid with that nonsense.

There's some fishy stuff going on over at UN, I personally don't really care, my days of caring about underhand tactics on TE are well and truly over.

But the fact remains, you brought in a lot of nations last round who never returned this round, so although you claim to be trying to bring new nations to the game for the benefit of us all, it's clear that these nations were never intended to boost the numbers around here and their sole purpose was to pad stats for 1 round.

Or it was all 1 person, or a handful, who knows, certainly not something i want involved with

Everyone I brought in last round at the end, decided to play this round. You can blame HG's witch hunt for some deciding it wasn't worth playing after a few weeks. But hey, a few are still around. 

9 minutes ago, BDRocks said:

How we are "treated" is for us to deal with. You know when you get dragged into day 7 nuke wars, it leads to something called bill lock. So what do you do when that happens? You delete your nation. Hence nations dropping off from our peak. But don't you worry, you'll see us all again at some point, I am sure of it. 

Nukes never fell til day 8 and bad spending leads to bill lock which they had done to themselves very early in our war. You failed your newbies with your actions last round and they helped to pay for your mistakes this round.

I like the discrete threats  :)

Edited by HiredGun

5 minutes ago, BDRocks said:

Everyone I brought in last round at the end, decided to play this round. You can blame HG's witch hunt for some deciding it wasn't worth playing after a few weeks. But hey, a few are still around. 

Not many of us believe they were all genuine people behind your 69 nations, most of whom had been created within a day. No one is going to shed a tear for them.

2 minutes ago, HiredGun said:

Nukes never fell til day 8 and bad spending leads to bill lock which they had done to themselves very early in our war. You failed your newbies with your actions last round and they helped to pay for your mistakes this round.

Oh sorry, DAY 8. Woah you got me there. Bad spending did not lead to bill lock for most of them, it was continuous wars and having to collect in nuclear anarchy. My newbies helped secure our victory last round and they tried to play this round and paid for your envy of UN. That's alright, I can say 100% it'll be at least 2 rounds of losses for D1 in a row. Your alliance will be paying for your jealousy. 

1 minute ago, BDRocks said:

Oh sorry, DAY 8. Woah you got me there. Bad spending did not lead to bill lock for most of them, it was continuous wars and having to collect in nuclear anarchy. My newbies helped secure our victory last round and they tried to play this round and paid for your envy of UN. That's alright, I can say 100% it'll be at least 2 rounds of losses for D1 in a row. Your alliance will be paying for your jealousy. 

No, they were broke before the wars even started and I know you recruited most of those nations but I'm looking forward to keeping you very busy. :)

Just now, HiredGun said:

No, they were broke before the wars even started and I know you recruited most of those nations but I'm looking forward to keeping you very busy. :)

You are incorrect, and yes not being able to get in even one collection will lead to broke nations. mind blown

Edited by BDRocks

Just now, HiredGun said:

Incorrect that you recruited most of those nation?

Yes add it to the the list of things you are wrong about. It's getting mighty long now. 

Just now, BDRocks said:

Yes add it to the the list of things you are wrong about. It's getting mighty long now. 

But you just said your newbies helped secure your victory. How many were there?

13 minutes ago, BDRocks said:

It's a mystery :smug:

hehe worried about something are we?

Also just to show you that your newbies were broke during our first war.

yLXZXyA.png

SQ9qgcU.png

iUlvXVQ.png

Those who weren't just went all out on us cos they had already decided they'd reroll or quit like you did after our second war.

Edited by HiredGun

1 hour ago, BDRocks said:

Will be waiting for another opportunity to throw you a couple of nuclear presents :)