6 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

Under previous regimes, when people actually cared about Bob, you would already be deleted from the amount of people who would've dogpiled onto your AA after that stunt, and probably well on a new name trying to distance yourself from the whole fiasco.

As you normally do when it gets too tough.

He almost has, but his emo-ness won't let him

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

Latexi and him I'm guessing have just went along with what you've pushed for and haven't heard more than your twisted side of everything. Seems you never even told anyone about my outreaches about peace and offering to resolve it how Kristjan wanted; only for you to continue insisting I wait on terms and there was no fix since you guys wanted to set an example.

Eventually they'll wake up to what you've been up to..

As I explained to you previously, "Intragovernmental communication is probably alien to you. We practice it."

Resolve it how wanted? If you're going to bring me into this, we may as well talk about how I told you to drop Kindle & Yolo, literally an hour after the DoW was posted, if you wanted to see a de-escalation of hostilities. Regardless of what anyone else could have possibly told you, regarding de-escalation, failing to remove them constituted immediate sanctioning of their actions on your behalf, which led the war to where it is now. 

But, none of this apparently matters, anyway; you crafted a no-surrender clause for your alliance. As I told you in private, there will absolutely be a full formal surrender on behalf of Aevrum, as an Alliance, to end this war prematurely. The Nordreich will positively not accept anything else. I have said that since the beginning, and will absolutely not waiver. 

Call anyone and everyone a liar, if you must; but know that if ever there were truer words, they are as follows: The Nordreich will accept no less than Aevrum's surrender or death. 

Just as a side note, because I don't immensely feel like going down the rabbit hole of intangible arguments: The Nordreich's "brand" has, if anything, been immensely improved due to this conflict. I have told you this in private, and I will repeat it in public: Meth, you've really put yourself in a position of global repugnance. You improve the Foreign Relations of Alliances just by going to war with them. There comes a time when you need to look at yourself in the mirror and ask, "is it worth it?" That time was years ago, and the answer is a very hard no.

The bluster has worn off, and folks are pretty privy to your M.O. 

Tell you what, though; I WILL make a deal with you right now. Order Rheinlander out of PM and I'll order three Nordlanders in your range out of PM. I want to see which of the 4 can rebuild their losses more quickly.

2 hours ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

I might have been considering an exception at one point if the terms we're fair, although NoR never wanted to take advantage when I was open to it and I've since realized it's better to perish on the battlefield than continue as a shadow of our former selves. Also terms got voted down overwhelmingly when I tried putting it to a vote.

Oh well it's good to see you are all in consensus. Must be great to be all of one mind....

Anyway. Here's to NoR or anyone never ever givibg your ilk white peace again. You've just confirmed what we've told everyone (that you take WP and twist it into a win for yourself).

You people are not Christian enough for Christmas.

2 hours ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

I've fought against worst odds than this many times and only time I deleted was when I attacked ISX as I was quitting though. Not sure why DeathAdder is still talking with himself over his imagination..

In truth NoR can easy take you out, However you are at war with SLAP as well, I want to point something out to you as i made it clear to Junka, keep running your mouth and i have no problem selling off my infra and giving away my tech dropping to your !@#$ level and smacking the living !@#$ out of you and your little butt boys who has tons of wonders and hide under 10k ns as you unable to fight on par with nations your age.

So this will be one and only warning because you are starting to piss me off. 1) Shut up and fight then delete, 2) talk and take peace terms and then shut up, 3) keep fighting keep talking !@#$ and i will make sure nations your age with your wonders if not more drop down and then slap the !@#$ out of you.

1 hour ago, Kristjan Laidoner said:

Haha, ok.

OOC: Guys I'm done responding to posts like these. I'd rather watch paint dry in Florida. Have fun.

But your posts are the most entertaining you aren't hurting him you are punishing us by not giving us such great posts!

1 minute ago, Devialance said:

In truth NoR can easy take you out, However you are at war with SLAP as well, I want to point something out to you as i made it clear to Junka, keep running your mouth and i have no problem selling off my infra and giving away my tech dropping to your !@#$ level and smacking the living !@#$ out of you and your little butt boys who has tons of wonders and hide under 10k ns as you unable to fight on par with nations your age.

So this will be one and only warning because you are starting to piss me off. 1) Shut up and fight then delete, 2) talk and take peace terms and then shut up, 3) keep fighting keep talking !@#$ and i will make sure nations your age with your wonders if not more drop down and then slap the !@#$ out of you.

You only shot maybe a few cruise missiles at Martin and didn't even really fight him; allowing Martin to focus on Hanssen.

So you didn't even fight when you could have fought someone in Aevrum, you avoided damage instead. (So you can threaten to sell it down to fight instead.)

Grow up and stop being so useless/demanding. Don't care what you do, but your threats don't impress.

3 hours ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

You only shot maybe a few cruise missiles at Martin and didn't even really fight him; allowing Martin to focus on Hanssen.

So you didn't even fight when you could have fought someone in Aevrum, you avoided damage instead. (So you can threaten to sell it down to fight instead.)

Grow up and stop being so useless/demanding. Don't care what you do, but your threats don't impress.

How dumb can you be, he bought 11k infra meaning all GA i would do would fail as he out numbered my troops massively, i had the lease amount of tech so why would i nuke? come on be smart, I did CM, Air attacks, and spy ops, What else would i do, GA that i had 35% chance of winning therefore adding more cash to his WC (that was only at 2.2B when he quit not the amount you claimed he had, and we all know your a proven liar).

As for Martin focusing on Hanssen is laughable, you know Hanssen was wiping the floor with Martin, plus i find it funny you still even now need to rely on martin and his long gone WC, IF i was NoR i would demand that 14k infra nation you have sitting on that sad lonely AA that has NO WC, to come out and fight for two rounds as part of the peace terms

...the Nordreich's "brand" has, if anything, been immensely improved due to this conflict.

100% true. I really had no feelings towards Nordreich one way or the other before this. Now I read their reasonable and well thought out posts on the OWF (in direct foil to the garbage and delusions spewed by darling Meth), and I'm smitten. Keep being you, Nordreich. 

Edited by CrinkledStraw

On 12/28/2017 at 1:26 PM, Devialance said:

How dumb can you be, he bought 11k infra meaning all GA i would do would fail as he out numbered my troops massively, i had the lease amount of tech so why would i nuke? come on be smart, I did CM, Air attacks, and spy ops, What else would i do, GA that i had 35% chance of winning therefore adding more cash to his WC (that was only at 2.2B when he quit not the amount you claimed he had, and we all know your a proven liar).

As for Martin focusing on Hanssen is laughable, you know Hanssen was wiping the floor with Martin, plus i find it funny you still even now need to rely on martin and his long gone WC, IF i was NoR i would demand that 14k infra nation you have sitting on that sad lonely AA that has NO WC, to come out and fight for two rounds as part of the peace terms

I've been shown your communications with Martin and know about all deals cuts, so maybe you should just stfu while I still feel like allowing you plausibile deniability.

15 hours ago, CrinkledStraw said:

100% true. I really had no feelings towards Nordreich one way or the other before this. Now I read their reasonable and well thought out posts on the OWF (in direct foil to the garbage and delusions spewed by darling Meth), and I'm smitten. Keep being you, Nordreich. 

I'm not in the least smitten by Nordreich. Or Aevrums Leadership style!

When I read these posts, It makes me realize I should be grateful I'm in KoRT.  Amongst friends who never have ordered me to do anything!

Who have never manipulated me into doing anything, and has never told me to Stfu?

Any way I came here to belatedly wish you and yours A Merry Christmas and a prosperous 2018!

2 minutes ago, St Mungo said:

I'm not in the least smitten by Nordreich. Or Aevrums Leadership style!

When I read these posts, It makes me realize I should be grateful I'm in KoRT.  Amongst friends who never have ordered me to do anything!

Who have never manipulated me into doing anything, and has never told me to Stfu?

Any way I came here to belatedly wish you and yours A Merry Christmas and a prosperous 2018!

When someone comes in to make a long post full of lies and slander, it can be hard to resist telling them to stfu.

Although Merry Christmas and I fully understand your perspective. 

8 hours ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

I've been shown your communications with Martin and know about all deals cuts, so maybe you should just stfu while I still feel like allowing you plausibile deniability.

Because Martin Boorman, of all people, is a bastion of truth. :rolleyes:

Even with a stack of 20 Duay-Rheims and his sworn testimony, no one in their right mind would believe him. Your whole group is essentially a collection of Bob's incessant, chronic liars, so...

Bring out your top nation, please.

I'll show him how you war. ;)

Edited by DeathAdder

8 hours ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

You mean all the information that was shared with SLAP gov as we laughed at how dumb both you and him was, at the fact I got Martin to let me attack him and he did zero attacks against me, but please do share, as that will then open up the door for me to share a few things we talked about, so before you start with your little stfu rant, man up and do it then we can all share 

43 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

Because Martin Boorman, of all people, is a bastion of truth. :rolleyes:

Even with a stack of 20 Duay-Rheims and his sworn testimony, no one in their right mind would believe him. Your whole group is essentially a collection of Bob's incessant, chronic liars, so...

Bring out your top nation, please.

I'll show him how you war. ;)

How could you, Notic's was planning on getting Oc to bail him out of this mess, lets wait for him to call me a liar lol.

He came to me trying to work out how to get peace, then claimed no one in his AA want to surrender and yet what 5 have left lol, but oooo well he is a day dreamer after all.

Come on methrage lose your cool go crazy and call the world liars, i mean after all you wouldnt know the truth if it slapped your candy ass about