Christmas Prayers

Tonight I ask for Christmas prayers ,

Many of you know me to be a foster parent

Earlier today I spent an one hour with a mother so she could giving her children presents. Three days ago this mother was arrested for doing things that no women should have to do to make money to buy her children gifts. As I watched her interact with her kids, I know she realizes that this is the last Christmas she will spend with her children, the last hugs, the last kisses.. as her children are being placed for adoption next month. Please pray for the woman that God gives her peace,,, That her broken heart be healed ... That her body be cleaned of her addictions
Pray for her

I hope that on Christmas tomorrow you can look at your blessings and give your children a hug that last just a little longer 

My prayers go with you also.

Thank you for reminding me how cruel this world can be . 

I count my blessings I had good decent stable parents when I was younger.

I remember, How they had to on many occasions, to do without so I may have the basics in life.

• 11 months later...
On ‎12‎/‎25‎/‎2017 at 2:04 AM, Wayne World said:
Tonight I ask for Christmas prayers ,

Many of you know me to be a foster parent

Earlier today I spent an one hour with a mother so she could giving her children presents. Three days ago this mother was arrested for doing things that no women should have to do to make money to buy her children gifts. As I watched her interact with her kids, I know she realizes that this is the last Christmas she will spend with her children, the last hugs, the last kisses.. as her children are being placed for adoption next month. Please pray for the woman that God gives her peace,,, That her broken heart be healed ... That her body be cleaned of her addictions
Pray for her

I hope that on Christmas tomorrow you can look at your blessings and give your children a hug that last just a little longer 

Is their anything further you can tell us? 

You all may enjoy this one to?🎅

Edited by St Mungo

"Is their anything further you can tell us?  "

I wrote that last year,  The mother is doing worst I have seen where she has been arrested multiple times.  

Feb 2018 the parent rights to the children were terminated ..  The kids are up for adoption Two girls and a boy ... 

To adopt a child from foster care has NO cost... all medical is covered till 23... also will cover 4 years of college of their choice ( in Florida)

other states may be different ...