Two declarations in One!

img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=117804496

Monsters Inc recognizes inconceivable hostilities with the Grand Confederation

(Unfortunately, our NS averages do not pair well with them. )

So in addition, Monsters Inc recognizes insurmountable hostilities with the Knights of Kni

(I hope that fixes above issue)

An open letter to the Grand Confederation,

Your days are numbered. Your poaching atrocities have not gone unnoticed. Your sketchy foreign aid deals have not gone unnoticed. Your despicable actions have not been warranted towards the civilized members of planet bob. Time to die.

May admin have mercy on your souls, for we shall have none.

-Monsters Inc

744699-3c87b.jpg

11 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=117804496

Monsters Inc recognizes inconceivable hostilities with the Grand Confederation

(Unfortunately, our NS averages do not pair well with them. )

So in addition, Monsters Inc recognizes insurmountable hostilities with the Knights of Kni

(I hope that fixes above issue)

An open letter to the Grand Confederation,

Your days are numbered. Your poaching atrocities have not gone unnoticed. Your sketchy foreign aid deals have not gone unnoticed. Your despicable actions have not been warranted towards the civilized members of planet bob. Time to die.

May admin have mercy on your souls, for we shall have none.

-Monsters Inc

Did not know you was still in to making up stories and telling lies about people, Minc isn't even an AA anymore is it?, Well SLAP has a few nations in your range too if you want us to come even it up some more, i am more than willing to pay you a visit.

Can not stand it when an AA dow on a new alliance for nothing more than self made up lies.

2 minutes ago, Devialance said:

Did not know you was still in to making up stories and telling lies about people, Minc isn't even an AA anymore is it?, Well SLAP has a few nations in your range too if you want us to come even it up some more, i am more than willing to pay you a visit.

Can not stand it when an AA dow on a new alliance for nothing more than self made up lies.

I can see you are still carrying about two inches of self esteem..

9 minutes ago, ben1776 said:

This unprovoked war will be met with determined resistance. We attempted negotiations, and will vehemently oppose your unwarranted attack with fire and fury 

5 minutes ago, LukeDiamondking said:

God bless the Grand Confederation! Land of the brave and proud land of the free!

cry me a river.

I wouldn't waste any time feeling bad for them... planet bob spent years doing that for sir kindle and methrage and looked how they turned out. My beginnings were different, in my youth days I got steam rolled by the AZTEC Bloc and nuked everyday with no aid, up-hill-both-ways, in the snow, and barefoot. I learned early-on that planet bob is not fair.

Our Youth these days have such a profound sense of entitlement. A few months of war will help them. Along with the benefits of respect, a war chest, a protector, decent tech deals, and better politicalness.

CAiqfaEWYAEPaK0.jpg

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

8 minutes ago, LukeDiamondking said:

Aye, for the record, if you are trying to offend us with the Confederate statue, I hope you know you are not insulting the alliance, as we are not based off of the CSA!

No, i do not need to insult you. From now on, every post that you wimper in self loathing petty in my war declaration- will result in another round of bashing your skull in.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

9 minutes ago, tobbogon said:

Can we collectively make a rule where 5-man alliances definitely do not count as alliances and therefor shouldn’t bother the owf with their declarations, etc? 

Id really like that.

And I’d like for you to drink a glass of shut the hell up.