An official apology to maroon (excluding TTK)

Caustic

59 minutes ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

o/ TTK

New Kings of Maroon.

So, first you claim that NG can crush Maroon and rules it however it pleases, then you claim that NoR is trying to take that away from NG and they need to reclaim the colour by getting rid of us, then you claim that NoR is trying to treaty TTK so we can shaft our closest ally that has stood by us through thick and thin, then you claim that an alliance NG just rolled the crap out of is the new ruler of Maroon?

Can you just pick one story and stick to it?

o/ NG & Caustic, love you long time. Except for Nettles, he still owns me sodding child support.

21 minutes ago, Keysariyt Hanssen said:

So, first you claim that NG can crush Maroon and rules it however it pleases, then you claim that NoR is trying to take that away from NG and they need to reclaim the colour by getting rid of us, then you claim that NoR is trying to treaty TTK so we can shaft our closest ally that has stood by us through thick and thin, then you claim that an alliance NG just rolled the crap out of is the new ruler of Maroon?

o/ NG & Caustic, love you long time. Except for Nettles, he still owns me sodding child support.

???

Weren't you the one who wanted to convince me NG is almost a non-factor on Maroon & fraction of NoR's strengths? Seemed pretty convincing when their close ally (NoR) argued against it & I see him apologizing repeatedly on OWF to TTK. Clearly he wouldn't be posting threads like this if he could, so seemed you were proven right in regards to the NoR/NG power gap.

Edited by Noctis Lucis Caelum

34 minutes ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

???

Weren't you the one who wanted to convince me NG is almost a non-factor on Maroon & fraction of NoR's strengths? Seemed pretty convincing when their close ally (NoR) argued against it & I see him apologizing repeatedly on OWF to TTK. Clearly he wouldn't be posting threads like this if he could, so seemed you were proven right in regards to the NoR/NG power gap.

Citation-Needed-wikipedia-819731_500_271

Provide logs for all of those points and I'll explain why you're wrong.

Edited by Keysariyt Hanssen

8 minutes ago, Keysariyt Hanssen said:

Citation-Needed-wikipedia-819731_500_271

Provide logs and I'll explain why you're wrong.

I'd rather just wait and see if my prediction comes true on you guys turning on NG if they don't align with RIA over the upcoming months.

NG's strength was reliant on Oculus having his back, but without their help NG is in a very bad position on Maroon; surrounded by many alliances who despise them.

NG had no backing from other alliances on Maroon (except me maybe) in the war against TTK; NoR was busy getting closer to NoR/TTK instead.

Now RIA/NoR have been building up strength, when NG got weakened in the TTK War where no other maroon alliances fought. Bringing TTK closer to NoR as well.

The Senate will soon be RIA, NoR, NoR, NG, TTK. So they'll only have one seat, with NoR/NoR/TTK/RIA can work together to always pass what they want with no regard for what NG wants. Only way they could regain some notable standing on Maroon having caved on giving TTK their seat and apologizing for it; would be if Oculus moved in and forced the Senate Situation like in the past. (Although if he can't mobilize Oculus to help him prevent enemies from overtaking Maroon; then he can't do much of anything. He's waited to long

NG shot themselves in the foot by handing over the majority of the Senate to those they've waged several wars to keep out; although if they play a low profile they can get by. 

However they'll have no change of winning the Senate once RIA/NoR/TTK are allied & you guys decided to let other Maroon Alliances replace NG in the Senate.

Having already caved, not sure how NG can come back as a major Maroon Player; since they've likely missed any opening to roll most Maroon alliances with Oculus assistance.

You literally are the only person who actually gives a !@#$ about the senate lol. None of the shenanigans we've pulled on maroon have ever been about "color dominance" or a senate majority.

Furthermore, having been "major players" in every global affair dating back to 2011... I'm pretty sure everyone in NG is about ready to throw in the towel and go do something else with their time. Myself included. Make of that what you will ;)

Edited by Caustic

Literally none of that is a thing meth. TTK and NG aren't bff's which is clear but we are all unified in your removal. We are open to Maroonity, but any such unity recognizes NG as a force on Maroon. 

Also as caustic says only you care that much about a senate seat. We will not abuse that seat as you did. We will work with all the other senators in ensuring maroon remains great which includes your removal.

While we were forced to vote for you we will join in apologizing for the results of our votes. Sorry for the meth-induced sanctions folks...

Maine

TTK MoFA

Now I hate Meth/Noctis even more. You have forced me to dislike NG a little bit less. NG gave you a chance to become a senator with forcing TTK to vote for you and you violated that trust. There is a reason why the AAs on Maroon have at least unified on one issue.

o/ Maroon

Some "interesting" predictions here. Nice to see everyone in unity though.

1 hour ago, MaineGOP said:

Literally none of that is a thing meth. TTK and NG aren't bff's which is clear but we are all unified in your removal. We are open to Maroonity, but any such unity recognizes NG as a force on Maroon. 

Also as caustic says only you care that much about a senate seat. We will not abuse that seat as you did. We will work with all the other senators in ensuring maroon remains great which includes your removal.

While we were forced to vote for you we will join in apologizing for the results of our votes. Sorry for the meth-induced sanctions folks...

Maine

TTK MoFA

MoFA for two minutes and you're already signing yourself off as that? :P

BB

TTK MoR

Edited by Double B
grammer

13 hours ago, Keysariyt Hanssen said:

No. He has to suck the ass of anyone in a remote place of power. It's how he survives long after he should've died.

2 hours ago, Steve Buscemi said:

I'd blame Northern Empire.  There was a way to prevent all of this and NE chose the wrong path. 

Nom nom nom.

WTF are you talking about Steve?  You should just be happy that Meth has now usurped you as the senator who most abused his power.  Although I'm sure everyone in maroon is super excited to see what witty banter you come up with in your next maroon team spam.

• 2 weeks later...