Remembering Wars Fought...

Noctis Lucis Caelum

With it looking like this may be my last war without some kind of miracle, I was thinking back to some of the many wars I've fought over the years. I've fought wars from all positions of power, as an underdog, on the winning side, etc. So even if I'll already made to many enemies to get the assistance required to fund a war long enough war to outlast NoR's desire for unacceptable peace terms, I've already had a fulfilling CN Career. Bouncing back from this would require another miracle, but they've happened before for me. So guess its not over until we're all bill locked with no incoming aid or assistance on the way.

I'll update this list with more wars I've fought, since there are so many even with this many the list is far from complete.

War of the Coalition (My first nuclear war)

Gave up my recent promotion to High Court Judge in the FCC in order to assist our MDoAP allies in Mushroom Kingdom; against unwinnable odds.

Karma War (Brought the FCC into its first nuclear war fully prepared & the alliance performed excellent.)

BiPolar War (Fighting for NSO)

I know I fought FOK, Fark, CSN, Guru Order & likely others as a member of NSO in this one.

Second Grämlins-IRON War 

During this war I felt a sense of kinship with IRON/TOP; even though NSO was fighting on different fronts. Fought the best the enemy had to throw at me in both phases of the BiPolar War as a member of NSO. Although when IRON was kept at war unjustly and I still had fight in me, I ended up leaving after NSO had peace to continue fighting to assist IRON. My involvement wasn't really recorded here, but this is when I first went off AA to fight on my own.

GOONS-CSA War

Helping out this CSA alliance who was being destroyed by GOONS is how my first war with them started; although it continued long after CSA  (Who I tried assisting) had already perished; developing into the KN-GOONS Wars & eventually the conflict they called Roguefest 2010

KN-GOONS War (Paved the way for Roguefest 2010)

(^My response when they wanted me to make them a full comic about subject matter of their choosing, lol)

Never actually admitted defeat which I can recall. Was banned from the main forum when they approached me offering tech deals and a bonus slot of aid as part of a peace. I agreed and they portrayed it as a surrender; with me not really paying attention to the wiki or what the outcomes recorded for wars were.

Six Million Dollar War

I think what happened here is I sent aid to a NSO nation and VE wanted me to send aid to 2 of their nations to compensate. I chose to fight against the odds instead.

DH-NPO War

Declared in favor of NPO against impossible odds, because I felt the them continuing to be rolled and put under harsh terms were unjust. I respect how NPO managed to come back from it all through hard work.

Equilibrium War

Fought as a member of Confederatio Aesir. Fought MK & others alliances beyond TOP; however I did end up fighting some nations from TOP in the war as well.

AE-Limitless Nexus War

AE declared on Limitless Nexus with no legit CB and disbanded when they were losing.

Bron-Yr-Aur Stomp aka (Another) Kashmir War

First Kashmir War I ended up fighting their entire upper tier for a round to free Stonewall from their PZI list, after he applied for membership and they attacked him while on my AA.

III%-LN War

Won the Senate Legit on Brown & managed to keep it despite incoming sanctions; as well as continued wars with others after peacing III%.

Dre4m War

Three Strikes COBRA War
Guess the name comes from COBRA being split in 3 from the whole ordeal.

War on Brown Terrorism

Aevum-Mechanicus War

Gh0s7busting War

Aevrum Campaign

85_Sephiroth_Burning_Fire_Advent_Childre

We have no intention of accepting the terms given to us and will fight on instead. Any who want to join us in fighting Nordreich would be welcome to fight with us; although thanks to everyone who made things fun if this does become the end of the line for me! Its been an interesting year either way; with everything which has happened.

Others can also use this thread to post a list of alliance wars they've fought in if they want. All things end eventually, but our memories of the fun times don't need to disappear.

Edited by Noctis Lucis Caelum

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a prime example of setting the bar so low, an excavator is required to reach it. 

This is nothing more than a personal pity party infused with an exceptionally desperate reach for assistance. You were given two opportunities (1 & 2) to get you and your Alliance members out of this, but you instead chose to escalate the war into what it is now. I specifically stated:

"Noctis, failure to remove Sir Kindle from your Alliance constitutes complicity....Your ineptness is not an excuse for indecision. Fix this problem before we fix it for you."

"You (Yolo) and Sir Kindle brought Noctis into this, and he is going to have to make a decision here. That is how Responsibility of Leadership works. You (Yolo) put the noose around your necks; whether it is Noctis or the Nordreich kicking the chair out from under you all is up to him.....Whether or not the rest of the Royal House of Aevrum (is destroyed) is up to Noctis. I implore him to make the correct decision."

Two times I made it clear as day that you had a decision to make that would mean the difference between the Nordreich slaughtering two nations or an Alliance's worth. You made the wrong decision, and here we are. Literally everyone but Kindle, the second to last (behind you) person on Planet Bob I'd ever want to find myself in agreeance with, sees the reality of the situation. You lost control of your Alliance and chose to side with the mutineers for the pure purpose of giving the illusion that, because you "agreed" with what they did, they technically did not usurp your power. Which is so laughably ignorant that I cannot stress enough how much you earned your own destruction. 

You can spin rhetoric and twist facts all day long, but literally nothing you say or do can erase the fact that you were given the chance, early on, to end this war before it started, and flat out ignored it. Don't bother going with the excuse of "I spoke to one NoR Government official and they told me war was mandatory" because that is a flat-out lie, and I implore you to prove otherwise. Not to mention you had me, the Commander of the Nordreich's Military, telling you consecutive times IN YOUR ALLIANCE'S DECLARATION OF WAR THREAD, that you had a way out of this. You could have asked in that thread, you could have PM'd me in the forums or in-game, you could have asked other NoR Gov members about my posts; you did none of these. You, in your ever so unforgiving warpath of incompetency, instead ignored your shots out of this war. At this point, you can't even blame Kindle & Yolo for Aevrum's destruction; you and your incompetency of leadership are to blame. 

So, go ahead, beg past acquaintances for help. That's all you're doing here, afterall; begging. You can claim otherwise, but this desperate reach for help will be met with no helping hands from anyone more competent than yourself. Everyone has reached the end of their patience with your egotistic endeavours. You couldn't even accept Bormann's loss without blaming it on us; claiming we "needed him banned to win." Had nothing to do with the fact he went on a long, Anti-Semitic, racist, and hate-fueled in-game diatribe against multiple Nordlanders, right? This is just another example of you and your ego being completely unable of understanding that actions have consequences.

The terms are not unacceptable; you just don't want to surrender because it would mean you got yourself in over your head. Surrendering would be a blow too big for your ego to handle. Ironic, really, that you're claiming terms are unacceptable when you, yourself, had your name slapped upon the most humiliating and ignominious surrender term ever laid at the feet of an Alliance in the history of CN. Forcing TTK to vote for you in the Maroon Senate was flat-out disgusting, and I have a feeling even those responsible for that term immensely regret it. 

Your surrender terms are not unreasonable; you are. Enjoy your continued destruction; you earned it.

With Regards,

Kristjan Laidoner

Reichsmarschall

Nordreich

Your entire post was wrong. Also I don't expect assistance, just wanted to make a distinction I haven't completely quit yet; even if functionally this will be the closest I do to a goodbye thread & likely my last.

Although in-game I fully intend to damage you guys as much as I can, for as long as we can. I wanted people to remember me for more than just a few micro skirmishes when I was already pretty much on my way out and making a last go at things.

Edit: As for your claim of the terms being fair; I'd much rather delete my own nation in exchange for the rest of the alliance getting white peace. (Since apparently removing Sir Kindle, Yolo & Martin wasn't enough.)

If deleting my nation would get Aevrum white peace, without any punishment to those remaining; I'd put that up for a member vote and delete my nation so they can have untarnished peace without hesitation if that's the outcome.

Although all of Aevrum will fight until annialation over accepting terms like what was offered over this skirmish.

46 minutes ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

Your entire post was wrong. Also I don't expect assistance, just wanted to make a distinction I haven't completely quit yet; even if functionally this will be the closest I do to a goodbye thread & likely my last.

Although in-game I fully intend to damage you guys as much as I can, for as long as we can. I wanted people to remember me for more than just a few micro skirmishes when I was already pretty much on my way out and making a last go at things.

Edit: As for your claim of the terms being fair; I'd much rather delete my own nation in exchange for the rest of the alliance getting white peace. (Since apparently removing Sir Kindle, Yolo & Martin wasn't enough.)

If deleting my nation would get Aevrum white peace, without any punishment to those remaining; I'd put that up for a member vote and delete my nation so they can have untarnished peace without hesitation if that's the outcome.

Although all of Aevrum will fight until annialation over accepting terms like what was offered over this skirmish.

Meth,

You removed yolo immediately and tried to play it off as  if he was responsible. Yet Yolo himself and the Senate messages make it clear that Kindle was behind the war. You refused to remove Kindle and decided to bring all of Aevrum to war. you didn't remove borrman he got deleted for targeting Jewish members of NordReich with anti-semitic rants. You remove Kindle only recently but still accept aid from him. That is not removing someone.  

You can squirm all you want and claim they won't accept peace and that you've done what they ask, but everyone knows you haven't. You try to make feints and fakes and claim and squirm. Yolo was a sacrificial lamb you tried to feint with, Kindle you kept, then remove yet still let aid your alliance. borrman was removed for being racist. What have you actually done to show NoR that you are taking responsibility and admitting fault?

I offered to remove Sir Kindle if it would bring peace on Day 1 before update, they refused the offer. They resisted any deals and ignored all good will gestures without peace attached. They're liars.

Especially the claims of the terms we're being offered being the same as yours. If voting you one month for Senate would get us peace, maybe I'd consider it. What they want is much more and call it fair because of what Oculus offered you guys (which was much lighter)

1 hour ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

(Since apparently removing Sir Kindle, Yolo & Martin wasn't enough.)

I agree you removed Yolo, however Sir Kindle left with a few people and started his own AA, Martin was banned so removed by the admins, please do not twist things as you normally do, you only removed Yolo the other two was out of your hands fully, and the terms are not unfair in anyway.

2 minutes ago, Devialance said:

I agree you removed Yolo, however Sir Kindle left with a few people and started his own AA, Martin was banned so removed by the admins, please do not twist things as you normally do, you only removed Yolo the other two was out of your hands fully, and the terms are not unfair in anyway.

I think you're a little mixed up. I banned Sir Kindle, then Yolo joined him (already banned) & Sir Kindle seems to have recruited some new nations.

20 minutes ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

I offered to remove Sir Kindle if it would bring peace on Day 1 before update, they refused the offer. They resisted any deals and ignored all good will gestures without peace attached. They're liars.

Calling you out on being a pathological liar. That is BS, and I provided PROOF in my first post that what you just said is a lie. 

Cut the bs; you're not fooling a soul. 

1 minute ago, Kristjan Laidoner said:

Calling you out on being a pathological liar. That is BS, and I provided PROOF in my first post that what you just said is a lie. 

Cut the bs; you're not fooling a soul. 

Since you keep continuing down this lie and slander; I'll post what I messaged your gov as I kicked Yolo & later my offer my boot Sir Kindle before update. (First Day). First message came when I saw the initial DoW and hadn't even caught up on what happened yet. Although I did kick Yolo right away, but didn't have time to look into Sir Kindle's role yet. (Normally I wouldn't post private correspondence on OWF; although seems this is needed for you to believe it happened.

Noctis Lucis Caelum-11/30/2017

Want to see if we can deescalate this? War with Nordreich wasn't my intention, I still haven't had a chance to talk with Sir Kindle about this, been busy today.

Keysariyt Hanssen-11/30/2017

We will present to you the terms of your surrender shortly.

December 1, 2017

Noctis Lucis Caelum-12/01/2017

What if we kick Sir Kindle and you can settle this with Sir Kindle & Yolo. You guys stop with sanctions and we can avoid anything messy; we quitely peace out.

Keysariyt Hanssen-12/01/2017

I'm afraid that won't be sufficient. Nordreich has to send a message that she will not accept infractions against her sovereignty. I'm sure you understand.

10 minutes ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

I think you're a little mixed up. I banned Sir Kindle, then Yolo joined him (already banned) & Sir Kindle seems to have recruited some new nations.

Well you refused to remove him then he leaves and now you claimed to have banned him the same way you claimed to have removed martin, see the second you lie once then you will always been seen to lie.

1 minute ago, Devialance said:

Well you refused to remove him then he leaves and now you claimed to have banned him the same way you claimed to have removed martin, see the second you lie once then you will always been seen to lie.

(12/8/2017 2:34:39 PM) Noctis Lucis Caelum removed and banned Sir Kindle from the alliance Aevrum.

Possible to check these things. (Also never said I banned Martin; just mentioned he was banned. (So even if NoR never claimed him a reason for the war, he's gone anyways.)

1 hour ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

3 minutes ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:
  (12/8/2017 2:34:39 PM) Noctis Lucis Caelum removed and banned Sir Kindle from the alliance Aevrum.

Possible to check these things. (Also never said I banned Martin; just mentioned he was banned. (So even if NoR never claimed him a reason for the war, he's gone anyways.)

so you claim to have not removed/banned him after an hour ago claiming you did ?

That was referencing removal in general, since NoR wanted all of them removed. So if my removal would get rid of the last of them; I'd be willing to leave it to an alliance vote if it would be worth getting rid of my nation as well for the rest to have peace.

Although I think they'd choose to go down to fighting over choosing that option, even knowing I'd choose for all of us to go down fighting over considering the terms offered. So you got the context a bit off with that; since for NoR how someone is removed wouldn't matter as much as them being gone. (If I'm also gone it wouldn't matter if I removed them or NoR)

15 minutes ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

Since you keep continuing down this lie and slander; I'll post what I messaged your gov as I kicked Yolo & later my offer my boot Sir Kindle before update. (First Day). First message came when I saw the initial DoW and hadn't even caught up on what happened yet. Although I did kick Yolo right away, but didn't have time to look into Sir Kindle's role yet. (Normally I wouldn't post private correspondence on OWF; although seems this is needed for you to believe it happened.

Want to see if we can deescalate this? War with Nordreich wasn't my intention, I still haven't had a chance to talk with Sir Kindle about this, been busy today.

December 1, 2017

What if we kick Sir Kindle and you can settle this with Sir Kindle & Yolo. You guys stop with sanctions and we can avoid anything messy; we quitely peace out.

I'm afraid that won't be sufficient. Nordreich has to send a message that she will not accept infractions against her sovereignty. I'm sure you understand.

i'll wait to see if this is confirmed, with your history editing logs, you know, trust and all

17 minutes ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

December 1, 2017

Congratulations, your reading comprehension skills are as pitiful as your Leadership competency. 

Go back and reread my first post and look for the bit where I posted links. You COMPLETELY ignored what I had to say when I gave you a way out. You're playing the victim and fooling nobody. 

Literally not fooling anybody here over the age of 15. Seriously.

Are you that delusional? You removed a legal and warranted sanction without asking ONE SINGLE OTHER SENATOR, and are blaming us for the Sanction War?

At this point, it's not even slander to call you delusional and incompetent; it's flat-out factual.

Enjoy your destruction; you earned it. This prancing around of your ego is hilarious. 

Just now, Kristjan Laidoner said:

Are you that delusional? You removed a legal and warranted sanction without asking ONE SINGLE OTHER SENATOR, and are blaming us for the Sanction War?

At this point, it's not even slander to call you delusional and incompetent; it's flat-out factual.

Enjoy your destruction; you earned it. This prancing around of your ego is hilarious. 

I think your ego is comical, you're Hanssen's henchmen and make offers which aren't even valid; then try laughing off your incompetence as normal. Also you don't repeatedly sanction members of another alliance without expecting to start a sanction war. Chester you guys didn't even start sanctioning until after the war, which you continued to do throughout and eventually pushed us into a sanction war.

I even let slide the Martin sanctions with just removing them since he had been sanctioned before, but expanding the sanctions to other members throughout our alliance and continuing to place them even after Martin, Yolo & Kindle were gone was asking for retaliation. Now most of your members will have their trades messed up because you guys insisted on the sanctions on top of everything else.

Although you don't even try to be honest and your long essay posts are just gibberish; so not worth responding to a hollow headed minion.

Just now, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

Reichsmarschall, Marshal of the Reich was the highest rank in the Wehrmacht of Nazi Germany during World War II.

And they got one of our members disappeared for a vague WWII reference.:rolleyes:

He told Jewish Nordlanders they belong in an oven; please go on about how that is vague. More complicity; you are truly a piece of !@#$.