No recongnition of hostilities?

I can see NLoN has learned nothing from their previous rounds of surrendering and being forced by the Roman Empire’s blade to be more vocal on the owf...

I have since enjoyed my retirement from RE leadership as Killianz is taking hold of the ship this round with neptune’s council.

With that being said, I come on here to bolster some humanitarian effort in regards to the Hermit League of Nations:

It is with our full pride and joy and early Christmas present to bask in the destruction of your people. For many many rounds it was my soft side that allowed you to live (I can’t tell you how many times Neptune wanted to ‘release the kraken’), it was our mercy that gave NLoN a glimpse of opportunity to fit in planet Steve, even if it meant the bottom of the barrel. 

May REs blade finish the slaughter of the NLoN. 

...Ill never forget our our first war together, your leadership kicking and screaming, and it is with the utmost fullfillment- to see you end this way as well.

RE recognizes that it’s trash day and it’s time to take NLoN to the curb.

(War)

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

7 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

I can see NLoN has learned nothing from their previous rounds of surrendering and being forced by the Roman Empire’s blade to be more vocal on the owf...

I have since enjoyed my retirement from RE leadership as Killianz is taking hold of the ship this round with neptune’s council.

With that being said, I come on here to bolster some humanitarian effort in regards to the Hermit League of Nations:

It is with our full pride and joy and early Christmas present to bask in the destruction of your people. For many many rounds it was my soft side that allowed you to live (I can’t tell you how many times Neptune wanted to ‘release the kraken’), it was our mercy that gave NLoN a glimpse of opportunity to fit in planet Steve, even if it meant the bottom of the barrel. 

May REs blade finish the slaughter of the NLoN. 

...Ill never forget our our first war together, your leadership kicking and screaming, and it is with the utmost fullfillment- to see you end this way as well.

RE recognizes that it’s trash day and it’s time to take NLoN to the curb.

(War)

Attacking Nlon and then this attempt to publicly humiliate them for not acknowledging your attack is down right bullying at it's highest level and if it continues, you'll be dealing with your own bully.

48 minutes ago, HiredGun said:

Attacking Nlon and then this attempt to publicly humiliate them for not acknowledging your attack is down right bullying at it's highest level and if it continues, you'll be dealing with your own bully.

Yes, a noob member went rogue... it happens all of the time... Rather than gentleman-like discourse, they chose to retaliate.

I would manage to be ‘less of a bully’ if there was any attempt of easing tension as opposed to what they perceived as an opportunistic fight.

Nonetheless, we welcome it.

4 hours ago, bigwilly said:

This is just an ongoing feud Mitten. If we didn't fight now, it be later in the round or next round. 

False, this is not a ‘feud’- we have owned you since your miserable inception. If anything, this is an act of rebellion.

The ‘oppressed’ NLoN launching early round cheap shots in retaliation for all of the rounds RE tried to help them, for all the rounds we literally held your hand and tried to make you- not stink...

I, Pontius Lord Hitchcock aka The Mitten, wash my hands of your descpicableness.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock