Announcement and Resolution of the Communist Party of the Union of Communist Republics

mrmarx

latest?cb=20170613000153              latest?cb=20171112053206

The Communist Party of the Union of Communist Republics

On the night of December 4, a convention of the Communist Party of the Union of Communist Republics voted to dissolve all treaties and agreements with the Royal House of Aevrum. The Party responded to concerns that King Noctis Lucis Caelum had shown conduct unbecoming of an alliance leader, putting his alliance and others in danger. If Noctis cannot control his alliance, then his alliance cannot be trusted as an ally. 

Furthermore, due to Noctis’s refusal to engage in diplomacy, on December 1, the Chairman of the Communist Party and the People’s Commissariat of Finances issued an embargo against RHA nations.

Signed upon approval of the Communist Party of the Union of Communist Republics,
mrmarx, Premier of the Union of Communist Republics
ComradeV, Chairman of the Communist Party of the UCR

latest?cb=20100518002447

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

31 minutes ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

Our political differences proved to big, but I wish UCR luck with paths diverging.

It would seem the problem was less about political differences proving to be too large, and more about your potential as a competent leader proving to be too small. 

You cannot even accept responsibility for your Allies leaving you, even when they call you out by name in the initial address. Pathetic.

Excellent situational awareness on behalf of UCR. 

11 minutes ago, Kristjan Laidoner said:

It would seem the problem was less about political differences proving to be too large, and more about your potential as a competent leader proving to be too small. 

You cannot even accept responsibility for your Allies leaving you, even when they call you out by name in the initial address. Pathetic.

Excellent situational awareness on behalf of UCR. 

This war could have been deescalated early on, but your alliance wanted to use it as an opportunity to reach for silly terms. So here we are.

Edited by Noctis Lucis Caelum

18 minutes ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

This war could have been deescalated early on, but your alliance wanted to use it as an opportunity to reach for silly terms. So here we are.

That may work on other people, but I'm not playing that game. Cut the straw man arguments out. You escalated it when you didn't remove both of the two guilty parties. That, alone, would have immediately de-escalated the situation and likely meant the end of the war for RHoA. Your failure as a leader is what brought the conflict to where it is, not our terms; especially since our terms were given to you after the war was open conflict between our Alliances. 

Now Serving: Your next excuse

Cold Regards,

Kristjan Laidoner

Reichsmarschall

Nordreich

16 minutes ago, Kristjan Laidoner said:

That may work on other people, but I'm not playing that game. Cut the straw man arguments out. You escalated it when you didn't remove both of the two guilty parties. That, alone, would have immediately de-escalated the situation and likely meant the end of the war for RHoA. Your failure as a leader is what brought the conflict to where it is, not our terms; especially since our terms were given to you after the war was open conflict between our Alliances. 

Cold Regards,

Kristjan Laidoner

Reichsmarschall

Nordreich

This meth, read this over and over until you actually understand it.

5 minutes ago, Caustic said:

This meth, read this over and over until you actually understand it.

Who ever thought a TTK .gov member would be o/'ing Caustic and NoR... Strange times indeed. but I 3rd this thought emphatically. Especially as someone who has known meth for a decade almost.

2 hours ago, Kristjan Laidoner said:

Cold Regards,

Kristjan Laidoner

Reichsmarschall

Nordreich

Based on who I spoke with, kicking anyone wouldn't have made a difference and they were already set on crafting terms. I didn't know you held a gov position until the AGW Overlords DoW and maybe speaking with you would have had a different result, but its pointless to talk about what could have been had I spoke with different gov officials early on.

13 minutes ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

Based on who I spoke with, kicking anyone wouldn't have made a difference and they were already set on crafting terms. I didn't know you held a gov position until the AGW Overlords DoW and maybe speaking with you would have had a different result, but its pointless to talk about what could have been had I spoke with different gov officials early on.

Speaking with Kristjan would've made no difference. The terms provided to you were crafted and agreed upon by our entire government. That's how most governments work - together. You and your ragtag band of spastics should try it sometime.

You can try to spin this however you want, but nothing that you were sent was unreasonable, and nobody that dealt with you was unreasonable.

You, and you alone, sat by and did nothing as two of your members declared war on the Nordreich. Instead of removing them from the alliance and apologising profusely for the infraction against our sovereignty,  you joined the conflict after being informed that terms were being written up. You sealed your fate.

Edited by Keysariyt Hanssen

Please continue to paint yourself into a corner by pretending that current events are not, in their entirety, your fault by completely ignoring every single point that is made so that you can try to validate throwing your toys out of the pram to an audience that simply does not care what you think. It's very endearing.

9 minutes ago, Lucius Optimus said:

Trying...so...hard...to...keep....quite 

When are we all gonna stop bothering talking sense to this person? 

People say to kick Kindle, but the terms would be the same. So it's a pointless exercise in what if scenarios. I'm usually fighting on one battlefield or another, as long as NoR wants to be it I can keep them entertained I suppose. If they ever want to talk seriously about peace, we can have that discussion. I haven't felt any real desire to resolve this from them, just an opportunity to ask for something they likely know they'll never get.

Just now, Keysariyt Hanssen said:

A discussion was had. Our terms were serious. You chose to reject them. Now you burn. It's as simple as that.

Even if you claim them serious, doesn't change my view of them being a joke. So fighting is all that's left for us to do at this point.

1 hour ago, Keysariyt Hanssen said:

You, and you alone, sat by and did nothing as two of your members declared war on the Nordreich. Instead of removing them from the alliance and apologising profusely for the infraction against our sovereignty,  you joined the conflict after being informed that terms were being written up. You sealed your fate.

22 minutes ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

People say to kick Kindle, but the terms would be the same. So it's a pointless exercise in what if scenarios. I'm usually fighting on one battlefield or another, as long as NoR wants to be it I can keep them entertained I suppose. If they ever want to talk seriously about peace, we can have that discussion. I haven't felt any real desire to resolve this from them, just an opportunity to ask for something they likely know they'll never get.

This is why we broke from you. When someone in your alliance rogues on another AA, you don't try to justify their actions and then try to spin this to make it look like you are the victim. You had a protector that you either ignored or took for granted. You screwed up, you don't get to judge the terms that are handed to you. NoR doesn't have any obligation to make terms that are favorable to you, especially when your recklessness caused this war and you made no attempt to take responsibility and work it out.