Nordreich Declaration of War on AGW Overlords

2 hours ago, Devialance said:

When will we finally see your government acting professionally for once, that would be a welcome change im sure

Uh... considering your own buffoonery (calling out allied govt, making public threats, CBless wars)... 

As to ISX, well...

Edited by The Zigur

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, The Zigur said:

Yes, seeing governments acting professionally is nice for a change. 

Now lets all return to our normal schedule of pre-adolescent bullying, pointless curbstomps, and threatening to raid people.

making this about you is exactly why you get "bullied," nerd.

13 hours ago, MaineGOP said:

True, this was a beautiful thread showing what CN could be and then Junka had to come in.

I mean, lets be honest here, some of the comments is exactly why he comes in because he knows some people are going to feed into the entire thing.

10 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

I mean, lets be honest here, some of the comments is exactly why he comes in because he knows some people are going to feed into the entire thing.

think everyone would love NPO if they simply wiped ISX out until junka left 

1 hour ago, DeathAdder said:

Clearly you haven't been paying attention.

We're evil and puppet mastering all the wrong of the world at any given time. :popcorn:

Damn then will it count if We all agree Junka is good and all that is right in this world, as it would then be your duty to wipe him out ?

2 hours ago, The Zigur said:

giphy.gif

think everyone would love NPO if they simply wiped SLAP out until devialence left 

Why dont you do it, you are the leader of ISX, if not your ass would have been told to stop posting some time ago, so come on DoW SLAP show us how epic you are or are you simply too scared ?

Edited by Devialance

1 hour ago, Devialance said:

Why dont you do it, you are the leader of ISX, if not your ass would have been told to stop posting some time ago, so come on DoW SLAP show us how epic you are or are you simply too scared ?

Following that logic I have to ask when did you become leader of SLAP?

I hope NoR and AGW enjoy this war.

Edited by Galerion

23 minutes ago, Franz Ferdinand said:

EightiesMercedes declared two fresh wars after it was resolved. Peace was offered roughly 20-30 minutes after declaring but not after damage was done.

This matter has been addressed internally, as all errant declarations shall be. Reparations have already been sent to one party; the other nation that was attacked shall receive them shortly. 

As I stated earlier, orders were given to stand down. If Nordlanders fail to follow updated orders, they will subsequently be ordered to pay reparations for their error(s).

A mistake was made on behalf of one of our members, and has been rectified. I apologize for his temporary lapse in judgment. He was away for a period of time and, upon his return, only read the initial strike order. Only after his strikes did he read the follow-up stand down order. A mistake, and one he will fix.  

I have confirmed that all other Nordlanders at war with AGWO have indeed not launched attacks of any kind since the cease-fire was ordered.

With Regards,

Kristjan Laidoner

Reichsmarschall

Nordreich

Edited by Kristjan Laidoner
I accidentally hit "post" before I was finished.

2 hours ago, Kristjan Laidoner said:

This matter has been addressed internally, as all errant declarations shall be. Reparations have already been sent to one party; the other nation that was attacked shall receive them shortly. 

As I stated earlier, orders were given to stand down. If Nordlanders fail to follow updated orders, they will subsequently be ordered to pay reparations for their error(s).

A mistake was made on behalf of one of our members, and has been rectified. I apologize for his temporary lapse in judgment. He was away for a period of time and, upon his return, only read the initial strike order. Only after his strikes did he read the follow-up stand down order. A mistake, and one he will fix.  

I have confirmed that all other Nordlanders at war with AGWO have indeed not launched attacks of any kind since the cease-fire was ordered.

With Regards,

Kristjan Laidoner

Reichsmarschall

Nordreich

Duly noted.

2 hours ago, Kristjan Laidoner said:

With Regards,

Kristjan Laidoner

Reichsmarschall

Nordreich

Another great example to Aevrum as to how a leader should act and how you take responsibility for your members. Good show NoR! o/

26 minutes ago, MaineGOP said:

Another great example to Aevrum as to how a leader should act and how you take responsibility for your members. Good show NoR! o/

Jumps on the hail NoR train...o/ Nordreich B-)

23 hours ago, The Zigur said:

Oh you mean like when you inserted yourself into the AM-ISX war?

I didn't insert myself. You, in an attempt to make every single thing about yourself, kept dragging it into public eye via this and other venues. You carry your vendettas across threads and just can't help but reference events involving you (see: the example you just gave)

I got tired of you talking about yourself and hit your newbies because you not only wouldn't shut the $%&@ up, you wouldn't even provide a shred of evidence that you were telling the truth.