SLAP Rides

Banned

SLAPFLAG.jpg

Sovereign League of Armed Powers hereby declares war on Royal House of Aevrum in defense of our ally Nordreich.

As a special note to those in Royal House of Aevrum who would declare that they are acting only in their own defense, that's fine too.  Our pact with Nordreich is an ODoAP.

For Sovereign League of Armed Powers,

Banned - The Blood God

Daeg - The Skull King

White Chocolate - The Hand that Opens

eviljak - The Hand that Fights

claude - The Hand that Guides

raisedalloy - The Hand that Builds

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To: eviljak    From: Sir Kindle    Date: 12/1/2017 10:08:58 AM

Subject: Oops...

Message: Now now little flake. Did you really go and lift your skirt to hit one of my brothers. I remember you to be the little gutter girl who ran from Goons when your precious little face got stomped.

Your a fat punk with a tat and u think ur hard? I’m a Chicago player slapping GD ass all day. For every one of my boys your gay ass hits I’ll hit ten of yours. Slut you should have known by now.

Peon garbage man....say goodbye to your lower tiers. As soon as I get a slot I’m gonna do your mom, then your farmers you cheap coward whore...

Rot in hell $%&*,

Sir Kindle

14 minutes ago, eviljak said:

To: eviljak    From: Sir Kindle    Date: 12/1/2017 10:08:58 AM

Subject: Oops...

Message: Now now little flake. Did you really go and lift your skirt to hit one of my brothers. I remember you to be the little gutter girl who ran from Goons when your precious little face got stomped.

Your a fat punk with a tat and u think ur hard? I’m a Chicago player slapping GD ass all day. For every one of my boys your gay ass hits I’ll hit ten of yours. Slut you should have known by now.

Peon garbage man....say goodbye to your lower tiers. As soon as I get a slot I’m gonna do your mom, then your farmers you cheap coward whore...

Rot in hell $%&*,

Sir Kindle

Lol now that’s funny

13 hours ago, Jack Layton said:

Not going to bother with a separate DOW to clog up these !@#$ pipes. The Devil's Brigade officially recognizes a state of war with Aevrum in defence of Nordreich.

Surprise the pussy Layton jumps on the bandwagon lmao u couldn’t get/a surrender even when u had 50 guys fighting us lmao

10 minutes ago, Montezuma said:

??????????

You have some real life issues, I am not sure whats wrong with you but most people who have had sex do not rage on about pussy so much as its not longer this thing they crave but never had, now this tells me you have never had a woman, and the way you act it tells me you beat yourself off way to much that you think it counts as sex, well little child i think you need to take a time out and relax, stop taking the drugs, eat right, sleep well and in the morning maybe you will read your comments and think, WHO THE $%&@ IS THAT LITTLE !@#$, just like the rest of us who sit here laughing at you like a hard guy who walked in to a tree started crying then started a fight and lost.

Edited by Devialance