Declaration of war on Nordreich

Yolo04

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

Either way every member of Aevrum is prepared to fight to the death over surrender, so I don't see peace working out. I'll see some of you on the battlefield I guess. War is what it is now that its been declared already.

Enjoy your deaths.

8 minutes ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

Even if he shouldn't have posted a DoW without asking me, you guys did place the sanctions and I'm not complaining about the war. Also we don't recognize Norway as part of Nordland or the Reich. So we'll fight you until you guys give up.

Your inability or unwillingness to remove Kindle from your Alliance shows to the world that you are either complicit in his ignorant attempts at Diplomacy, or you are flat out inept at leadership. Your impotence of control is evident, regardless. It is inexplicably obvious what happened here, and your attempts at washing away the rumours are futile at best. Simply put: you lost all control of your alliance, and you're choosing the cowardly way "out" of this political fiasco by claiming that, because you are in mild agreement with what the perpetrators did, you will "allow" it to go on; giving the pitifully hilarious illusion that you have even a modicum of control over the situation. You can make these casuistry posts all day long, but you will change the minds of precisely nobody, as the reality of the situation is simply too obvious to ignore. 

As far as "fighting to the death" and "fighting until you guys give up", I find these statements to be delusions of grandeur from an impotent, priggish individual that still wishes to prove he has control over an Alliance that sees him as speedbump to their own objectives. 

Let me break down why you acting sanctimonious in this whole debacle is downright pathetic: 

1. Instead of removing the individuals that usurped your power, you chose to keep them around. (You kicked Yolo, but he has returned to your AA twice since, meaning you did not ban him; so you're either complicit or flat out inept)
  2. When you escalated the conflict by declaring on us, you only declared on nations that had an absolute minimal military, are less than a month old, and were inactive at the time. 
  3. You're actually nuking these aforementioned nations. 

The last two points really underscore how truly pitiful your actions are. There were 3 active nations within your range when you declared, and you ignored them. You're only going after our truly least capable members, and are resorting to using nuclear weapons in a bid to destroy them. Meanwhile, once this all ends with your surrender, which it will; these nations will receive aid from the rest of the Reich, and be far up and out of your putrid range in no time. Hilariously enough, your wars against our absolute lowest tier set us back by 10 days at most. Congratulations; your wartime methodology is just as ineffective as your general attempts at diplomacy. 

As far as attempting to justify all of this by claiming the sanction against Bormann was a casus belli of sorts, you could not possibly be more fallacious. 

1. The sanction existed well before you gained a Senate Seat (a seat you were given; not one you earned).
  2. The sanction was put in place for absolutely justifiable reasons.
  3. You removed the sanction without contacting a single other Senator with regards to the sanction's validity.
  4. Despite repeated re-sanctioning, you continued to remove the sanction. 

Given that the sanction was in-place prior to your meritless acquisition of the Senate seat, your repeated removal of the sanction is actually a legitimate casus belli for everyone else involved. Your attempts at turning this around to justify a war against us are a logical fallacy; a straw man at best. 

All in all, this is a pitifully inefficient war escalated by an inept individual that claims to hold all the cards whilst systematically proving otherwise. You wars against our lower tier are statistically useless, and accentuate your lack of general knowledge of how we, or anyone else that isn't completely comprised of minimal tier nations, operate. You can claim "death to Nordreich" all you want; but when a resounding 91% of our nations are outside of your range, and your only two relevant nations not in PM are getting slaughtered, your words are categorically meaningless. 

PS: Your attempt at driving a stake between the Reich and Non Grata over a Senate Seat gave us all a good laugh. If you can't figure out why, then the chorus of cackling grows louder. 

With Regards,

Kristjan Laidoner

Reichsmarschall

Nordreich